FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taste of Memphis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taste of Memphis
    Posted: Dec 18 2009 at 9:14pm
I finally got around to eating a slab of ribs from Taste of Memphis.

Folks if you haven't been there you have got to go !!! I ate a whole slab by myself and I could have ate a second, this is some seriously good eating !

The meat is so tender and juicy it just falls off the bone by itself. It is fantastic !!

Taste of Memphis  gets  Thumbs%20Up Thumbs%20Up Thumbs%20Up !!!!!!!!
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
gemneye70 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemneye70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 12:10pm
I drove by ToM yesterday and thought, "I need to try that."  Hope to get there some time this week before christmas.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 8:03pm
gemneye - you need to try it ! My mouth is watering right now for more ribs. The sauce's are great too ! Regular and spicey BBQ sauce is great !

I think their prices are outstanding,I hope they never have to raise them.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Upper90 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upper90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:07am
Can you tell me what is all on the menu? I wonder if they have it on the web somewhere.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:23am
Here you go Uper90.  Taste of Memphis
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Upper90 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upper90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 3:25pm
Awesome, thanks! I am seeing a trip to the old stomping grounds in the near future for some barbecue. Do they give you the sauce in containers or do you sauce everything before you leave, they do it for you, etc? That is one thing I like about the sit down joints like City, you can try everything. I usually place a small amount of each sauce out and mix and match. God I am hungry now.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 4:37pm
This is something that John Beagle has been saying since 2008.

A Taste of Memphis in Middletown, Ohio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic