FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
    Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 9:43am
Hermes, today is the day, today is the second playoff appearance for OUR Bengals in 20 years, Today is the day to crack a beer put your feet up and watch  the Jets get run off the field. Today is the day to bask in the glory of a win. Hermes, Pittsburgh, had their time, Baltimore had their time, This is the time of the Bengal, the time for all of us that stuck with the team through all the sorrow, through  the 0 and 13 seasons, listening to guys like Vet that try to bring us down. The days of being the door mat are over, we are the Bengals, we are the under dog, we are the working man and this is  our time.  

WHO DEY !!!

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 10:08am
WHO  DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

I've had a week to recoup from the nightmare and I'm ready to go !!!!!!!
I talked to Marvin & the all the boys and I gave them the plan and now it's WAR with the Jets !!!!!!! Time to take what is ours !!!! Pilferage !! Plunder !!! Send those sissy Jets back to NYC with their tail between their legs !!!!!!!!!!

WHO   DEY  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 10:37am
I remember as a kid watching the Bengals in the Super Bowl against the 49ers, I wanna see them there again, and this time we win. Hermes, get ready for a new power house in footdall. The BENGALS ARE COMING GET, ON BOARD OR GET RUN OVER
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 10:49am
Vet, before you chime in, keep in mind that I am in the office alone today and have the power to ban you for the entire today, no one here for you to cry too, so I would watch my self if I was you. Big%20smile
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 11:06am
                            DISCLAIMER

The posts above do not reflect the opinions of the majority of knowledgeable football fans nor scholars. Rather, the posts above, reflect the wishful thinking of desperate fans, clinging to any faint hope of a sign of light as they search for something to comfort them in their time of sorrow, wishing, praying, that their feeble semi-pro team of boys succeeds in a world of men. Looking at the Bengals chances, we get a glimpse of how Gen. Custer might have felt at Little Big Horn or what Davy Crockett must have been experiencing at the Alamo. Both were overwhelmed. Our prayers go out to these hardy souls, yet foolish deniers of what is about to occur.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 11:24am
OK- Adam- John- do you have a disciplinary program for your folks at MUSA? Is it time to apply it to teach Randall Eugene a lesson? These threats of removal, based solely on truthful comments made by myself, are WAYYYYY out of line!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 12:22pm
Vet - How wide do you want the stripes on your car when we paint it ? Depending on the size of automobile I would recommend 8 inches wide. We do have two different shades of orange, light or slightly dark, which would you prefer ? LOL

And if the Bengals win I like ribs from Taste of Memphis with the spicey BBQ sauce & a cheesecake from Baileys. Cold beer would go really good with those ribs !! I like Miller Lite,preferably in the bottle.

Randy - Better give your order to Vet, you want ribs & beer or what ? LOL

WHO DEY VET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 12:36pm
I would also like some ribs, I drink Bush Light. As for his car, I think we will just paint it how we want it Hermes, I am sure we can make it look nice.
I am so excited about today I am trying to finish painting my babies room cause at 4:30 I am not doing anything.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 3:45pm
Both of you guys won't need any ribs, beer or paint. You'll be too busy trying to figure out what happened to the season as the Bengals blow it in the fourth quarter. You will lose your appetite as depression will set in, destroying any positive (though hopeless) dreams of advancement in the playoffs. It will be sad to see such dedicated people suffering as the Bengals disappoint once again. Life will go on for you guys as you begin anew, supporting a team that is an actual contender.

Being the pal that I am, I will be there to support your transition.

3:45 PM.......
45 minutes to the beginning of the end for your favorite semi-pro team. Remember- life begins again for you both as you discover that you didn't need the Bengals at all to have happiness.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 4:24pm
It's 4:21 I just cracked a beer put my feet up and now I am ready to watch the Jets go home losers.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 4:38pm
Way to start, nice run back !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 4:43pm

SON OF A ..........

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 5:01pm
TOUCHDOWN!!! HERE WE COME SUPERBOWL!!!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 5:35pm
Palmer looks bad today ?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 6:12pm
Wow- Randy Lou and Hermes- good thing the game is 4 quarters long or it would have been a bad day for the Bengals fans. Ouchostinko held out again with no catches. Palmer overthrowing everyone. Running game with no huge gains. Hmmmm - Wonder what the 2nd half holds for us????? Could be 1 and out for your team. I know you're concerned- might even be worried about now.

As one of your pals, I'm still here supporting your efforts, even though they may be in vain. Could this be the equivalent of Custer's Last Stand for your Bengals???? We'll see in an hour and a half.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 6:53pm

I knew my boys could do it !!!!

Super Bowl bound !!!!!!!!

Cin 21 - NY 7 !!!!!!!  (and I don't want ANYONE telling me that score is wrong !!! ) Clap Cry

In my game the Bengals are winning !!!! Confused Ouch

Who Dey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 7:12pm
Well atleast i got drunk, WHO DEY !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 7:49pm
My condolences at this time. Palmer and Oucho just didn't play well today. Benson's running effort wasn't enough to overcome the lack of a passing game. Good season, but truthfully, the Bengals are just not over the hump in talent to challenge for a Super Bowl. Perhaps they'll do better in the playoffs next year, but to do that, they need to add some more talented players and start commiting less penalties in crucial situations. Too many drives being killed by offensive line penalties. Perhaps a new offensive coordinator with a new scheme. JMO
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 8:06pm
So close but yet so far. Yes it was somewhat of a good season, they won several just by the seat of their pants. Palmer really needs some major work as well as the offensive linemen. The linemen just are not providing enough protection and Palmer needs a lot of time in the box to complete a pass. He is no run and shoot QB. The offensive plays are not that great. They need a new play book.

We shall see what changes come about by August or September. I have a feeling we won't be seeing some of the regulars come next season.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 8:07pm
Vet, I agree the Bengals just aren't there yet. It was good effort I do thinks some changes are needed in the coaching staff. Well at least I got one extra game out of my season. I am so use to pulling for a team that I love so much but the always break my heart. I will still be here next year pulling for them. If they lose every game for the rest of my life  I will die a Bengals fan.  

I must now root for the Jets, If they win the Super Bowl I can at least say we lost to the best team in the NFL. I will now continue drinking and feeling sorry for my boys.

WHO DEY !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic