FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Girls Gone Wild In Middletown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girls Gone Wild In Middletown
    Posted: Jan 19 2010 at 10:04am

I know many of you are waiting for the pictures I took from last night’s Girls Gone Wild taping at Reflections on Elliot Drive . But I am sorry to disappoint all of you; I did not attend the actual taping. I showed up as the bus arrived at just after 1pm. There was a small crowd waiting to welcome the bus and film crew.

I my self was more interested in how the businesses surrounding the bar felt and were affected by the ordeal. So, I spent my time there talking with those business owners. I spoke with TJ the general Manager of Aaron’s rental located next to Reflections. He told me, “As long as it doesn’t interfere with my customer parking I’m ok with it.” Another concern he had was the parking lot, and hoping it wouldn’t be trashed. “I have picked up beer cans after a normal night at the bar, cant wait to see tomorrow,” said TJ. He did say that the owner of the club came over and spoke to him a few days before the event took place to make sure they were ok with it.

I spoke to one business in the plaza that was extremely unhappy by the whole thing. They asked me not to use there name, but I will say if you look at some of the pictures floating around it isn’t hard to figure out. This is not how you make your business respectable, they told me. The biggest concern came from the Day Care located next to the plaza. Thankful its MLK day and we don’t have busses pulling up to drop off or pick up kids, was their main concern.

The buss was still in the parking lot this morning on my way to work, which may lead to more worries, when those busses start to bring kids to the day care center.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic