Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, April 18, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - City Staff Resurrects Committee They Eliminated??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

City Staff Resurrects Committee They Eliminated??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nelson R. Self View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson R. Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: City Staff Resurrects Committee They Eliminated??
    Posted: Jan 20 2010 at 11:53am
Last night three nominees of Miss Judy and Doug were approved by the City Council to serve on the suddenly, recently resurrected HUD Consolidated Planning Committee.  Those approved were:  Joshua Laubach, A.J. Smith and Daniel Picard.

Question:  Since it was decided to abolish the HUD Consolidated Planning Committee in late 2008 and early 2009, it seems a bit strange that Miss Judy and Doug now are re-forming a new hand-picked "group."

I wonder who will be nominated next?  Could it be Chris Amburgey, Tony Marconi, Michael Bailey, Ann Mort, etc.??  I guarantee you that the amount and nature of HUD information they are provided will pale in comparison to that which Paul Renwick, Bert Grimes, Walter Leap, Rosa Lean Lindsey, Dr. Robert Foster, Robyn McNally French, Reva Owens, Piper Moore, Cheryl Burns, Wanda Glover, Denise Pressler, Larry Mulligan and Chris Amburgey received when I was working.

I seem to remember comments from Doug and MIss Judy noting that the existence of this committee was not absolutely required by HUD?  Are we fully aware of their commitment to transparency and accountability in local government?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic