FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VietVet Is One Heck Of A Guy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VietVet Is One Heck Of A Guy
    Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 11:30am
In Honor of the Bengals signing Terrel Owens MUSA's  very on Mr. VietVet has taken it upon him self to throw one monster opening  day football party for our beloved Bengals. The Party will be at Vets home and he has informed me that he will supply all the beer we can drink.

The only requirement to attend is; you must wear Bengal gear head to toe and upon arrival to his home you must inform all of his neighbors of his undying love for the team.

I dont think that is too much to ask....do you Hermes?

Anyone wishing to attend Vietvet's opening Day  Bengals Bash is ask to please email him vie your MUSA email account and let him know what kind beer you like and how many will be in your party. He will them supply his address.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 12:23pm
Clap
Well thats fantastic !!!! Ole Vet has really come through !!!!

I'm glad to see him on the winning side !!

Vet I like Miller Lite old buddy !!  Clap
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:14pm
oh I forgt to tell you....Bub Light for me please!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2010 at 11:09am
How come Vet hasn't commented on this yet ?

I guess being the modest guy he is he doesn't want to toot his horn to loud huh ? LOL

Say it Vet.......GO BENGALS !!!!! T.O. & OCHO TO THE SUPERBOWL !!!!!!!!! Clap
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2010 at 2:50pm
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2010 at 6:29pm
Randy - Now that would be wild !

When you get it done make SURE you go over and take Vet for a ride in it and make him wear a Bengals cap or shirt  LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 4:22pm
Had a customer at work during the last few days and couldn't take the time to respond as he was paying for the machine testing time to the tune of $3800/day. Wouldn't have taken kindly to me blogging as I was running his samples.

Now..... let's talk about all this nonsense about Terrill Owens joining the Bengals and the people in Cincy getting all wet in the britches about him being here. History should tell you Bengals fans that it won't make a difference. The man's team distracting attitude overshadowed anything he did on the field with his previous teams. All the Bengals managed to do, was to pick up another problem child to go along with their long history of problem children. Time will tell, but I will predict that he will eventually create some sort of turmoil within the organization, either complaining that he isn't getting thrown the ball enough by Palmer, or he will have some sort of issues with a team mate or two. He only signed a one year deal, didn't he? Probably better for the Bengals in the long run if he's not with them that long. Furthermore, he's getting older, has slowed down and has lost some aggressiveness on the field.

As to the beer issue..... for a Bengals event, a national brand beer is waaaayyyyyy overboard for the occasion. To spend over 2 bucks for a 24 pack is way too classy for dem Bangals. To match the class and talent level of the team, I was thinking more in line with a few white cans with the word BEER in black from the bargain bin or going over to the Miller Brewery in Trenton and asking if they had any leftovers that they were going to dump in the river.    We're only talking about a few cans for Hermes, two or three for Randy, as he will be staggering after the first can, and a few for me. There won't be anyone else show up, even with free beer and snacks, because the people who watch football on Sunday's know the game and can assess that the Bengals are about as interesting to watch as a 4 hour ballet, (except the ballet people are more physical in what they do than this team).

Now, Randy Eugene.....why do you want to take a classic VW bug and ruin it with some black stripes? Seems the car has been around long enough to have earned your respect. Shouldn't you be taking better care of it than that? Why tarnish the reputation of a long time car maker like Volkswagon and treat it that way? If VW finds out you did that to one of their cars, a lawsuit could follow and rightfully so. To associate the reliability of a VW with the amateur carnival-like comedic reputation of the Bengals is more than one can bear. I'm your pal, Randall Jane, and I don't want to see you being laughed at as you drive that "thing with stripes" around town, unknowingly embarrassing yourself. Please reconsider this idea. And no, unless I care nothing for any semblance of dignity that I have, I won't be riding in that thing, nor wearing any cap or shirt supporting a class A ballclub masquerading as a pro team.

The Bengals will be playing the Cowboys in a week or so. I hate the Cowboys too, but I'll finish with "Go Cowboys" If the Cowboys are "America's Team", then the Bengals are "America's Clowns"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic