FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Randy-Check Out Your Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Randy-Check Out Your Forum
    Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 8:18pm
Randy- Tonight, I have tried to post three times and has kicked me off with no post. Each time I notice that the longer the post and the more time used to type it, the more risk of it being rejected. The yellow error box pops up refusing the post. Try typing a long post- take about 3 or 4 minutes to type it. Then try to submit it and see if it doesn't kick you off. Shorter posts (< 2 minutes or so) don't seem to be affected. This is the same problem some of us were having a few months ago. Any way to increase the post time to handle longer posts?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 9:25pm
Vet, I am in the process of revamping a few things on MUSA, the first thing I have done is limit all NON BENGAL fans to a time limit in their posting. I thought long and hard about this and come to realize that no one cares what you a non believe in our beloved Bengals has to say. With that said you my friend are now being monitored and timed.

Care to change your tune about my and Hermes Favorit team?? LOLBig%20smileWink

Just kidding, I will look into it tomorrow morning.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2010 at 8:38am
LOL I loved that answer Randy !!!!!!!

Vet he got you good with that !!!!!!  LOL
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2010 at 9:56am
I have to say that was one of the more creative answers from MUSA staff.

Good one Randy. lol
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2010 at 12:49pm
Ok John. I was going to ask for your help along with Adam on some coaching and counseling for Randy Sue, but I can see that you are on his side on this. This must have been how Custer felt at Little Big Horn. Geez- you give a guy a camera, let him run with some story lines and cover a council meeting or two, give him some posting time on a forum and let him talk freely about an amateur football team and his head starts swelling so much he can barely walk through the office door and he starts limiting bloggin' time for his favorite pals like me. What's the deal here?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2010 at 4:50pm
Randy (aka "The bosses pet" by the support posts from Hermes and John)- Did you have a chance to check into why you get kicked off the site if you take too long to post? Just curious if you found out why this was happening. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic