FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunday = No Section 8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunday = No Section 8
    Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 8:46am
Today is Sunday, and around here that means no Section 8 talk, no blah blah blah  Middletown city talk, Nothing but love for our Benglas today. Thats what Sunday's are around here.

Today the Bengals play the Panthers and I am going to say it now at 8:45am......This game will be a cake walk for the boys in the Orange and Black.

Hey Hermes I have a treat for you a little later today. I think you'll love it, and Vet might enjoy it as well. I will share it right around game time today.  Big%20smile

WHO DEY BOYS AND GIRLS IT"S SUNDAY THE DAY OF THE MOST FEARED ANIMAL IN THE LAND THE BENGAL TIGER!!!!!!!!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 8:54am
Thats right Randy,no talk of any kind except for our beloved boys in orange & black !!

You've already got me on the edge of my seat with the "surprise",can't wait till game time !!

WHDEY !
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 10:05am
Hermes, I might be a little late getting to the game today today, so I wanted go ahead and give your suprise.

Thats Dadies little Bengal.....Clap Big%20smile
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 11:31am
Alright Randy Sue- that's it!!!! I'm calling the authorities right now and report you. How could you dress such a cute little one in a Carsy Palmer jersey and not call it abuse? In the future, when the poor child is looking at the picture albums, and asks you why you did that, what will you say? You will say nothing and start profusely apologizing for giving this innocent one a complex. This is just flat out ridiculous to take advantage of a little one who can't say no.(which is what would be happening)

Adam- John- could we keep the Bengal items from being posted on this site. I know you run a class outfit here and you don't want people to think you are supporting this level of talent. Anyway to assert some disciplinary action on the Randallman?    Perhaps make him wear a Steelers jersey all week, contingent upon employment?

Hermes, better talk to your Bengal buddy before they lower the boom!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 12:35pm
Randy this is about the extent of my interest in the BengalsBig%20smileLOLBig%20smileLOLBig%20smileLOLBig%20smileLOL:

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 1:39pm
Good pic's Randy !! Clap

That's  a future Bengal for sure !! She is cute !

Pacman - I use to date her ! Heart  LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 1:48pm
Oh Hermes, I had to edit your post before my girl friend seen. Thats my little girl. LOL. She is a nut too. Her nickname is Monster Head Big%20smile. Bengals are winning, but I am not a big fan of Palmer. Just too mistakes for a vet like him. Might be time to upgrade.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 2:18pm
Randy - Ssshhhh...but sorry about that Clown 

I agree Palmer needs some serious bench time. WHo is he playing for ? The way he is throwing I thought he was a Panther. Maybe the Panthers slipped him a few bucks before the game.

I wonder if the announcers of this game are gay...I have nothing against someone being gay but there has been a lot of reference to slippery balls and nice holes . Just an observation. LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 2:55pm
They also talk a lot about "Getting into the endzone" quite often. I swear I dont understand the Bengals. The lack of discipline they show is awful. I swear if I was the coach they would have to run all the way home. I wonder how many penaties they would have next Sunday if this was forced upon them.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 5:26pm
Well they pulled this one off even with Palmer throwing wildly. I was very surprised.

Yeah I would make them run home too,no stopping no sleep until they got back to Cincy.

Next Sunday is Browns,I am not looking forward to it. Pinch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic