FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Federal Tax Dollars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Neil Barille View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Barille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 6:05pm
No, I'm not employed by the city.  I'm just tired of your obsession with a topic that most of us care little about.  How do I know?  How many other people post on here about NSP?  Virtually none!
Mtown View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 6:21pm
Seems like Nelson Himself has an ace to grind
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 6:34pm
nelson buddy--our city only fires and removes people that intimidate them.
If you were simply incompetent, you would be there, protected to keep your loyalty.
Anyone ?ing their bs and chicanery is out the door asap
You will see that soon with next year's board commission appointments due to the convenient 4-3 Council split.
The new ability to freeze out desiring locals for out-of-towner experts at shilling for the puppetmasters will find favor.

These trolls are only here to disrupt and distract from exposing the municipal bad decisions and outright insider favoritism. They offer nothing else, and their method  of taunting and degradation is only harming their situation. .

hey mtown--help me out in that Roosevelt Schol site forum!
Neil--still have that big black dog? Same wife?

Why don't u2 try attending the Doc Watson show at Finkleman this Saturday? And definitely don't miss TROMBONE SHORTY on Nov.13, Chris Thile on Jan.23, Keb Mo on Feb.5, Arlo Guthrie on March 13, and maybe even Randy Newman or Jerry Douglas!

angelababy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelababy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 9:17pm

Thanks so much for the wonderful information you provided us.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic