FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Heard Through The Grapevine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heard Through The Grapevine
    Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Paul Nagy Paul Nagy wrote:

Tudor,
         I think you have got a great sense of humor. Your picture of the man and the bridge was hilarious. I thought since there was so much talk about art it would be funny to talk about it as an art piece. I'm not sure from the responses that many thought it was as funny as I did.
         We need your input and humor. Please keep on.
          Thanks for responding.
          Paul Nagy

I appreciate that!

Keep up the good fight my brother!
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 8:44pm
Tudor,
         I think you have got a great sense of humor. Your picture of the man and the bridge was hilarious. I thought since there was so much talk about art it would be funny to talk about it as an art piece. I'm not sure from the responses that many thought it was as funny as I did.
         We need your input and humor. Please keep on.
          Thanks for responding.
          Paul Nagy
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 7:40pm

what is your motive here?Question

Entertainment, 

I commend you on your ability to entertain!

Big%20smile
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 3:43am
Tudor Brown,
         You know better than most, that a text taken out of context  (as your post is) is a pretext. Pray tell us, what is your motive here?Question
         Paul Nagy

spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 4:37pm
observer--I knew that this was more than a rumor, I just didn't want to be the one to confirm it.
Moving to the new Austin exit is what I have heard.

MANY caring, involved and A1 citizens have come from that organization.
Maybe I am too old and tied to a different way, though the loss of this particular group saddens me.
This just creates more of a void in local leadership and individuals on whom to rely.

Well--if they want new clients..........
Observer View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Observer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 3:40pm
Spiderjohn,

The rumor is true.  I think they will be in town for another 6-12 months before moving north to Springboro.  I have heard that there is a possible tenant for their current space.  However any deal with the tenant is a long way from any committment.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 2:11pm
Maybe next time we just spit it out in the 1st 5 posts or so rather than play a guessing game about it.
gemneye70 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemneye70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 1:03pm

I'm confused too...I just wanted to find out where the Chickfila was going to be...I can walk to your store, so hooray for me.

I hope half the things said to be going into downtown happen...

Now someone please tell whether five guys and panera were a joke or not...I like both...but too much five guys in airports is the reason i need to lose about 25 lbs.

Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 8:42pm
Thank you PattiGal ~
If I didn't mean it, I would not have said it ~ you and your family have been so good to so many ~ you deserve the very best Clap 
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 8:39pm
That's the definition of a loyal customer and great friend...Thank you, Marlayne!!!
"Because nice matters..."
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 5:19pm
WOW !!!!!
My Brain is spinning !!!!
How can Randy go from talking about a business returning to Middletown and others take it to everything else. It was like playing Telegraph ~ whisper something into someone's ear, have them pass it on to see what the last person has to say ~ Well if I'm the last, I want you to know I am very glad for PattiGal's new venture !!!! PattiGal and her family business has been in this area for 25 + years supporting Middletown people and their  card/gift needs ~ They could have gone anywhere; however, they love Middletown and hope to move here someday. That's right, they could have moved closer to their home where people have more money to spend, which in turn most likely would have been more profitable for them. Patti Gal and her family have grown to love their customers and have put Middletown 1st. I for one am very happy that they stayed and I wish them all the best. I hope the kiosk does well for them. We need dedicated business people here in our town, even when things are at a low point in the economy. They are trying to stay afloat for us, as well as their selves. You Go PattiGal ~ You're the Best of the Best !!!!
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2010 at 7:35pm
acclaro this is how I do it, there may be other ways: 

1) sign in
2) click on Forum in the top left corner
3) choose a topic there are about 8  Like "City Council"
4) choose a sub topic under "City council"
5) click on "New Topic " then enter a title and your new post
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2010 at 7:20pm
Heard a rumor that Clark Shaeffer Hackett was bugging out also to go north a few exits. A few more nice houses and active community leaders gone with them. Anyone else heard this?
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2010 at 6:56pm
Would someone be so kind as to explain how to begin a new post? I can't intuitively figure it out, unless you have to post so many times before it launches. I think some new posts beginning are way over do. Nothing will change PAC. Cinci State probably still in holding pattern, but may move fast. Vet says correctly, the city needs the high tech, emergimg market jobs. Great in theory, but will never happen. NCR dsiappeared to Georgia, and most of the others are in non union dominated states. Simply running out of topics to discuss, and its the same points (including mine). Vet, on house decline, had mine appraised last week, $20 Kk below what I paid in 1989 in one of the city's nicest neighborhoods. Verdin doing the hoods for one reason- to create pr that gets attention---only reason hoods on building. Stuck on the topics and surprised Mr. Nagy and Rhodes were biting each other, boredom and frustration setting in. The lack of organization is as much of Middletown's problems Vet as is the incompetence of city hall and council. No organization---no progress. Next topic PLEASE.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2010 at 1:29pm

Rhodes,
         Your discourteous manner is only exceeded by your ignorance and stinking attitude. The fact is Pacman has had many significant posts regarding many significant issues and has made a far greater contribution solving a host of problems that you couldn't begin to understand or deal with. You want him to keep the posts off of you and on the topic but all you just did was attack him personally. The fact that you didn't get his sense of humor the first time you read his post that troubled you makes me wonder why you didn't accept his later  explanation for it. Do you have an ego problem or something? You may not be interested in a back or forth with someone who has posted over 2,000 times but there are a lot of us that are.
        Pac, please keep posting. Your opinion is always backed by logic and facts. We need more of that,  instead of this kind of attack by Rhodes.
        Rhodes why don't you apologize to him and get on the issues yourself?
         If you want to make personal attacks, try me. I'm your boy.
         Paul Nagy

vannestmom View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2010 at 1:00pm
paul NAGy, i dont no who u think u are some sort of moderator?! i never said anyhting mean to tomahawk. he started in on me. all i wanted to do was say how happy i am about chick fill a comin back. and i get attacked! talking about me being poor and askin about how i can afford to take my kids there. that is not his business!!!!! he tried to talk down to me so i had to put him in his place

to the lady bringing it back thank you. we miss those sandwiches. and it is closer to my house!Smile thanksThumbs%20Up
"think before you judge"
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 11:17am
OK thats it the back forth bickering is done ......move on all of you!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 8:20am
Ah,  Rhodes you haven't taken anyone down.  Most of us have enjoyed watching you make an ass of youself and that is the only thing you have done and done quite well I must say.   Keep up the good work.Thumbs%20Up
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 7:47am
I thought it was just getting fun. I take down 2 crazies and a 3rd one shows up.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 7:35am
Rhodes,
        The only one that has whined on here is you. You couldn't be more wrong about the Laura Williams matter.  You'd say anything to get the last word.
         Neil, I agree with you. The greatest insult you can give anyone who isn't reasonable is to ignore them This has indeed been boring. This is my last word to him on the matter.
        Paul Nagy

Neil Barille View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Barille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 6:56am
Rhodes/Paul, I think I can speak for all of us and say we are tired of your argument.  And it's a boring argument at that .  Just go away!
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 5:13am
Paul, I'm starting to think you might be a little psychotic. Aren't you the one that tried to take down Laura Williams a while back because she wasn't professional enough? If that's true then after reading the way you whine on here might make you a hypocrite.

By the way, getting the last word on a message board does not put you in the winner position. I won this battle 3 or 4 posts ago.
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 10:46pm

Tomahawk35,
           I felt the manner in which Vannestmom was making personal remarks about you was also crossing the line. She wasn't sticking to the issues you were discussing. I never felt you were belittleing her. Her responses to you were odd at best and I also wondered if she is for real and /or someone was using this site to pretend to play games with everyone. I didn't mean to imply anything else and I apologize if I led you to think otherwise.
Always appreciate your responses on this site and the responses of so many others seeking and providing answers.
           Thank you.
            Paul Nagy
Paul, Thank you I am not on this site to belittle anyone,just like  I told Mike after the open house I have never  involved myself with any politics. This site has given me the opportunity to see the backhanded way that the majority of people in this town has been treated and I am on board to correct this misjustice and see a better group  lead this town in the right direction because it is a total disaster.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:49am
Rhodes,
         You are the one still carrying on like a gulity conscience looking to console yourself instead of being man enough to admit you were out of line and ending the matter. You even defame housewives. Your the one who doesn't shut up. You're keeping it alive. Why don't you shut up on this and the matter will be over.
Be assured I will continue to respond as you do. I have tried to hand out the olive branch of peace to you  but you just keep insisting on being nasty. You reap what you sow.
           Paul Nagy

Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 8:21am
Paul, you butted into something that wasn't any of your business and now you are still carrying on like a crazy housewife that never shuts up. Lord have mercy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic