FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bengals Playoff Win

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2010 at 6:53am
randy joe and Hermes- Carsy's been out for two days with a sore shoulder from a sack taken in last weeks game. You now have lost a starting offensive tackle to a broken foot and the Colts are coming up Sunday. Oh boy!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 4:30pm
Well 2 and 7. Carsy's still throwin' interceptions. What's the deal with Terrell Owens? Just stopped on that pass play, then didn't even make an attempt to make a tackle after the interception. Poor attitude that teammates can see. Cancer on team moral. Carsy a bit miffed at T.O. you think? Alot of talk in Cincy about T.O.'s effort coming up. Lewis will defend him though as he always does. He needs to go after this year. Ochostinko made some fairly nice catches. Still not enough. Buffalo up next. Probably 3 and 7 after next week. Then some more losses.

How 'bout cha Hermes? Ready to dump 'em yet? Randy, ready for basketball to start since your pro football season is practically over?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2010 at 5:22pm
Sad day in Bengal land. The way the Bengals played today was a total disgrace to the NFL and fans. I'm 100% disgusted with Palmer & Marvin. Owens needs a blanket party from his team mates,he threw that game. Can't say much more for Ocho,he is playing like a spoiled 7 year old.

Kudos to Indy ! Some nice plays on their part. Of course Palmer helped....a lot. Angry
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 4:15pm
randy lou- Hermes..... 31-14 lead over Buffalo at half time. Ends up with a Buffalo win in the second half? Too many interceptions by Carsy again. They gave up in the second half. No points in the second half? 2 and 8? Crap! Who dey think gonna see another Bengals win? Jets are up next at New York I think. Ouch! Yohansome and Laugh'em very critical during second half. No one in Bengals land is happy, leaving the stadium early. Good entertainment upcoming with Laugh'em and the locker room report.
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 5:42pm
I looked up the word SUCK in the dictionary. and I saw a TEAM PICTUER of the Bengals!!!!! LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 6:23pm
49-31 ?!!!!!! How do you lose when your ahead by 2-3 TD's ??

I have a feeling Lewis & Palmer will be looking for jobs next year and if Mike Brown doesn't ditch both of'em he needs his friggin head examined.

Buffalo scores 35 points in the second half....how pathetic.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

49-31 ?!!!!!! How do you lose when your ahead by 2-3 TD's ??

I have a feeling Lewis & Palmer will be looking for jobs next year and if Mike Brown doesn't ditch both of'em he needs his friggin head examined.

Buffalo scores 35 points in the second half....how pathetic.
I hope Chad is right behinde them.Think we ought to send the Middies down  to Cincy and show them how to play some real football.LOL
Just think the Quaterback that beat the Bungal's played for them at one time.Ouch
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 12:03pm
I am just at a loss for words!!! what does come to mind is SON OF A @$&#%
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 1:26pm
7 year old boy allowed to decide custody case because of violence in the home.

Cincinnati Oh. (AP) - A seven year old boy was at the center of a Hamilton County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree reasonably possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Cincinnati Bengals professional football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
LOLLOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 1:36pm
lol funny I must repost this on my facebook page hope you dont mind
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 1:41pm
Dont mind at all..LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2010 at 7:06am
randy sue- decent first half but another second half letdown. Same old problems. 2 and 9 with the Saints, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Baltimore on the horizon. Oh boy. Great article LMAO.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 1:25am
Randy- Hermes..... will you two high rollers let loose of some of that cash you have stockpiled at home and buy out the stadium, so that I can watch your Bengals take it on the chin once again against the Saints? Looking forward to the dejected play by play with Bradley, the locker room report with Laugh'em and the angry callers in to Ken Broos radio show on WLW after the game.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 8:38am
I'm glad that the games have been blacked out, if not I would be watching & cursing.

Next thing they need to black out is the Cadillac Ranch bull. I swear that sounds like a brothel in Nevada.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 11:19am
About this time of the Bengals season, when all the complaining and the shoulda, woulda, coulda's have been discussed, we will hear the continuous, repetitious cry of " Wait until next year", "We gotta get rid of (insert name here) and pick up (insert name here) and the oft-used phrase, "I'll never buy another ticket ever again as long as Mike Brown owns the team" There will be some lonesome cries in the night that "next year, we make the playoffs and go to the Super Bowl.....man"    Meanwhile, I will continue to see the diehards wearing their Bengals jackets (they can be obtained, by the way, at the local Goodwill store...Goodwill has said they will pay you to come and grab one- and see an occasional Bengal sticker on a car window, justifiably torn, tattered and faded just as the hopes have been for the fans of that franchise. It is sad to see people hanging on, after all these years, to a team that was doomed years ago to exist in mediocrity at best and destined for the opening act for a real, talented team.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 5:04pm
Ouch 2 and 10 with Pittsburgh next. Almost beat the Saints, but.....
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 8:41pm
There is always "NEXT YEAR". Unhappy
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2010 at 10:42am
I really wish I could sit here and defend the Bengals, but how can I?? I am not jumping ship, but nor am I walking around wearing my Bengals gear either. Like Hermes all I can do is what for next year and hope it doesn't worse but I am not sure how it could.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2010 at 11:22am
Have to look at it this way,they are in the running for the first pick on draft day.LOL  If the owner would wake up and see Marvin has lost his touch and good old Chad isnt what he use to be and get rid of them.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2010 at 11:46am
Marvin & Palmer have to go,no two ways about that. But I do not think Mike Brown is serious enough about football & to damn greedy to ever get the players and coaching it takes to sustain a good team.

With the way Marvin and Palmer are acting I can only assume money is the problem and they are just waiting for their contracts to expire. Either that or Mike Brown has ordered them to throw games because he is betting against them. Something is horribly wrong that we can all agree on.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2010 at 7:32pm
Even with a first round draft pick, the Bengals will find a way to get him hurt, have him hold out a year due to contract negotiations, finally get him in camp, reporting late, and fail to develop him, trade him and let another team make him a super star who comes back and has a career day against those same Bengals. How many times has that happened since 1968? I have never thought the Bengals knew how to develop talent as well as most NFL teams.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2010 at 4:09pm
Ouch! (again)- after the first quarter, the Bengals quit playing. 34 yard of rushing, 3 int's - 2 for touchdowns. Carsy P. still not effective. Has accounted for more points for the opponents with his interceptions than Benson or Ocheesinkhole has in offense for the Bengals. Up next, Cleveland at Cincy. Might be a win. Meanwhile 2 and 11. Preparing to listen to Davy L. down in the locker room while watching the 4PM games. Ken Broo on now wondering what's next. Talking about the Steelers being what the Bengals want to be when they grow up. Marvin looking disinterested on the sidelines. Chaos in Mikey Brownland.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2010 at 4:33pm
Time for Marvin,Chad,and Carson to retire.Maybe the Bunguls will get lucky and get Newton as Quaterback.LOLLOL Be a cold day in hell before that would happen.LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2010 at 5:47pm
Chicago & NE game is a good one !

Brady makes Palmer look like a Pee-Wee quarterback.

33-0 in first half.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 1:19pm
Alright. Last game of the season coming up against the Ravens. Ironically, the Bengals beat the Ravens back in Sept. How bout cha randall? Any predictions? Think the Ravens remember the loss?

Looks like we'll find out whether Marvin will coach the Bengals into the 10th season on Tuesday. Marvin's burnt out. Time for a change- for the team and for Marvin. 10/4???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic