FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AJ Smith talking during council meetings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AJ Smith talking during council meetings
    Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 8:55pm
...make it stop.Clown
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 9:11pm
Hey, Bill did you know that according to AJ "Asbestos Grows".

For everyone's info asbestos doesn't grow it is inorganic.

Asbestos is a mineral fiber that has been used commonly in a variety of building construction materials for insulation and as a fire-retardant.
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 9:13pm
Could not agree more, Bill!! Clap
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 9:22pm
Wasteful, that was my favorite comment of the night.  Second was his opinion that public safety ought to be taking up MORE than the current 71% of the budget, or whatever the # was.  I don't think the young man grasps simple economics.  Or he thinks if he keeps singing the praises of fire departments that someone somewhere will want to hire him.

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 9:32pm
I missed most of that conversation when he was trying to make the argument about I guess Landon gets a raise and Legal is hiring a Secretary and then he lost me when he threw the 58 non-union employees under the bus because they we getting a 1% raise.  In the meantime we have been giving what 180+/- Public safety workers 3+/-% for the last 7 years I have been here through thick and thin, of the best Health care at rock bottom prices to them.  Especially when the private sector was loosing jobs by the thousands, sacrificing pay, suffering increased heath care costs and more. 

Tell you what Aj you want some new firefighters or fire stations ask your buddies to give up their 3% for the next 5 years, see what you get for an answer on that one.  Funny how everyone else is expendable.

Kudos to Laubach for his initiative on Public Safety Unions and the City as far as holding the General Fund  hostage.  He should take this to the people and get a petition going, after all we are the ones footing the bill for this.
TANGO View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 5:19am

I agee with pacman, go laubach its about time someone talked about the real issues with the budget. I think jones and aj just playing poltics on this one.

acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 7:30am
This revolving "no progress" in Middletown City Schhols and city council, as well as city leadership has reached a boiling point. AJ Smith is nothing but using the office to position fo a job as a fire fighter. Sorry Mr. Smith, but the FD has to be smart enough to know if you were hired, they'd be shot down for the politics associated with adding you. And economics?  Ms. Jones states she supports the Cinci State project because "better to do it now while prices are low"? This deal has no commitment from Cinci state than oral. Not even a written agreement, but a gentlemanly one, "we'd like to make this hapopen." This is nothing more than a bail-out of the Thatcher estate. What an incredible and ongoing disappointment in Middletown, and no one gets it, other than those who want noting to do with the city. Go down and check the real estate books of you want to see the "demand" for Middleton property.

As for the school system, its just endless excuses, give us time, progress is being made, Rasmussen only been here for a short period. And they just state attendsance has improved nd sj indicates its the leading cause of poor performance.

Economics do contribute to poor performance, but there is so much financial aid available fr students who try and make good grades. What do guidance counselors do today at Middletown? I know a teacher who transferred into a psychology position with no background or experience just to extend her years before retiring. What has ruined the schools? Unions. What has ruined Middletown? Mindless city leadership and council who make decisions like buying property with no commitment for utilization nor time line, because real estate in Middletown make go up? Good lord, unplug life support, brain dead doesn't properly describe the community nor leaders.   
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 8:43am

Maybe Mr. Smith should remember the Big Energy Grant that we received?
Did we not discuss on this blog that the money should be used to update the fire houses and or other City buildings?
Didn’t City Council approve that all these funds be used for the Bike Path?
….and now they need money for the fire stations Cry

Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 8:50am

I missed some of the council conversation on why it was an all or nothing deal on the buildings but, assuming the mortgage holders could be convinced to sell the buildings one by one, buying all the buildings seemed unnecessary at this time.  It doesn't appear that C St. will need the others and, if they do, it could be 10 years out.  Don't worry C St. there are plenty of other downtown buildings you'll be able to acquire cheap if and when you need them. I don't understand the need to gobble up all the buildings as if downtown Middletown is a hot stock and we're buying low. 

Robinette or mayor's statement about marketing the First National building better by using the "power of the ED engine" made me laugh.  Do these people know that building is going to be a money drain with  all the  maintenance issues?  And they all dismissed the Bank One building as self sustaining because of Miami's occupancy.  Really?  And are you sure Miami will  be there in 6 months, 18 months, 48 months??
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 9:15am
Why Ms. Moon, you act surprised the city and council didn't use the grant to update the fire department? Do you not know that is how they will sell the next levy? You know, in the interest of public safety, we must add .25% for police and fire proectection, or else we'll have to close one of the stations. I heard Mr. Schianone and his rumblings on that so much, I could hear it in my sleep his political pitch to support the fire department because of the amount of time to make the runs to the Atrium. I can't tell you how many times duriing the underpass construction I saw ambulances from the fire department blocked from congestion, with minutes ticking off the clock associated with traffic associated with the stimulus money used out by 75. So, that's the ace to play when they want to kick up taxes .25 or ,5%.

Look around and you will take note Middletown is becoming a non profit, public sector network. That's alot of fat and tenure there, that will be bloated and expected to protect itself by others that vote for these levies, and wasted spending.

Instead of recruiting indiviauls to run for office, why not recruit those tough guys and gals down in West Chester that soundly get the message to the schools and city halls who runs city hall? Maybe then Middletown would change. Bill, MUM will be here because they have tenured profs, the good life with all the baggage of pensions and money with no worries about career ending, job cuts, so inspite of any competition, MUM and Cinci State will happily co-exist. ROI is a foreign concept in the city, its leaders, and to the two schools which will occupy downtown. 

MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 12:03pm

Acclaro
You can bet it will be a very cold day before I vote YES for another Saftey Levy. 

Did you notice last night that they also voted on money for uniforms?
How many more perks do they need?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 12:52pm
How about this from Ms. Scott-Jones....

“The issue with this city sometimes is we are afraid to take a chance on anything because of things that have failed in the past,” Jones said.

Uh, Ms.Jones....how about the City Centre Mall back in the 70's? How about the Bicentennial Commons that stand today? How about Lake Middletown, now containing silt, weeds, debris and totally unusable?

We have taken chances on spending money to enhance the city. The chances have all failed to produce a return on investment in each of the above mentioned cases. What makes you think that, given the situation here, the city will recoup any of the money it is laying out now for these buildings?

This is a gamble and probably not a good one on behalf of the taxpayer IMO. There is no sure-fire indication that you and the others have made a good decision on this nor the Verdin arts building.

You and the others will still be here when we tell you we told you so when failure becomes imminent. JMO
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 1:21pm
Vet, you beat me to the punch---thought EXACTLY the same thing when I read her comment. Gotta gamble huh? Maybe know when to fold them? And this is now to be known as the "destination" site. Really? A destination for folks to visit Middletown because of artists? How many framed prints did Ray Fening sell in his portfolio site at the Manchester? How many days a week is the Artiqe gallery open?

Lets see what programs Cinci State offers. That site can educate students, but how many will be employed in Middletown? Will they want to be commuters once they graduate, tied to the wonders of Middletown? Time will tell.

Vivian, I'm with you on the levies. Recall the ease which the police and fire were told to put their wages (increases) on hold, until the levy passed, then made retroactive. And what about all those cuts? Look how many additions in employees are now in ED, other departments, and now the law department. The fat and the Beast just grows, not diminishes.

At times, I am just speechless. Heck, why didn't they throw in the First Financial Building in the deal as well?
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 4:09pm

Acclaro
Ahhh yes the bank buildings….another great investment
Do ya remember when Judy came before council to pass the 1.2 million dollar bond to tear down Swallen’s and the Parking Garage. She stated that the Swallen’s building was costing the City about $90,000 a year so it was a savings to tear it down.
Soooo how much will it cost the City each year to hold onto these 2 bank building until they can find a use for them?

My guess is more than $90,000 a year.

middletownlost View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownlost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 7:39pm

For all you AJ Smith fans out there I hope you saw his true colors last night at council. Its very obvious he is fixated on the fire department because of his own personal agenda

Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 8:14pm
what's almost as annoying is his apparent inattention to details, the repetitious questions, the questions to which everyone knows the answer but him, and on and on.
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 8:46pm
...Please Hire Me, I Could Not Agree With You More.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2010 at 9:41pm
It's nice to see some people agreeing with the notion that AJ is operating as a compromised city leader with regard to his aspirations of being a fire fighter.  Middletown Lost, I have suspected what you described as AJ's "true colors," but it would seem that these "smeared" colors were on full display last night. 

And I have to pose the obvious question--why is it that AJ and Anita Scott Jones refuse to entertain the notion that cuts have to be made to the police and fire budgets, which comprise over 70% (public safety) of the city budget?  If times are tight and you need to spend less money, wouldn't you look at the area at which 70% of your income is spent and seriously think about cutting spending there? 

This seems like a no-brainer to me--if the unions won't accept less than a 3% raise (though it's really more than that when you consider the rising cost of health care--10% or more each year--that the city continues to cover) then that 3% raise has to come at the expense of a few of the positions.  And in my opinion, the first place to cut is at the fire department, which AJ seems so desperate to protect (again, making my point about his compromised status as a city council member). 

Can anyone explain to me why fire fighters work 24-hour shifts (other than the fact that it allows them to work other part time jobs)?  Can anyone explain to me why they have to accompany ambulances most or all of the time?  Can anyone explain to me why these guys feel like they're entitled to a 3%+ raise when city tax revenues are flat to declining and the private sector is hemorrhaging jobs and barely paying cost of living increases? 

I suppose I sound like I'm coming off as a firefighter-hater, and that's not entirely accurate.  I do want professional (non-union) firefighters who are well-compensated for their time, expertise and bravery under potentially very risky conditions.  I just happen to believe that we can get by just fine with fewer of them. 

Can anyone tell me where I'm wrong on this, and to my point about AJ and Anita, why some of our city leadership can't see this?  I agree with Anita on the police issue (a crime-free city is a must before economic development takes hold), but can we please have an adult conversation about whether some people in the city have to be laid off?  For further consideration on this issue, I'd ask any of you to research Harrisburg, PA and tell me if Middletown isn't potentially headed in this direction if cost-cutting measures aren't taken seriously. 
"Ask not what your country can do for you..." JFK
Anita Scott Jones View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Scott Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 12:15am
Voice of Reason,
I am not going to get into a long diatribe about this issue but my reason for not voting for the budget had nothing to do with the fire department.  It was simply an example of information I had requested and it was brushed over.  I had other concerns as well and felt that we had a little more time (all of December) to hash them out. We pass whatever we want as emergency and we could have done the same thing with the budget. Obviously my colleagues felt differently.  It is a moot point now.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:04am

Well, say what you may about AJ and the Firefighters' issues, but you must grant him one point:

We had several hundred thousand dollars made available (Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant funds) for which an appropriate use would have been repairing/upgrading fire stations. Instead, we chose to squander it on a bike path.

No matter how you look at it, fire stations are a necessity, while bike paths are a luxury!!!

Until we learn the difference between “NEEDS” and “WANTS”, there will be many deaf ears turned towards the continued moaning and groaning over our dire financial straits. As long as we spend money like drunken sailors on the painted ladies such as “gateways”, “water features”, “bike paths” and the like, don’t cry to me over true needs such as police, fire, and EMS. Sleep in the bed that you made!!!

We need to GROW UP and take care of the necessities FIRST!!!

We should have put our collective foot down back over a year ago when Kohler conned council into spending over $100,000 just to DESIGN "gateway enhancements" at the I-75/122 interchange.
It's a highway interchange, dad-gum it!!!  It has to be FUNCTIONAL...not "enhanced"!!!

(If the DESIGN costs a hundred Gs, how much do you think the actual "enhancements" will totally cost???  What was just authorized is just the start!!!)
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 10:52am

I want Mr Smith, Mr Laubach and Mrs Jones to ask as many questions as they need so they will be well informed before they vote.
This sure wasn't a lean budget...this was a joke

Question: When did the City Council approve and vote on taking the reserves to 15%
ashkicker View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashkicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 7:35pm
Voice of reason --

I will try to answer your questions about fire fighters.

Can anyone explain to me why fire fighters work 24-hour shifts (other than the fact that it allows them to work other part time jobs)? 

We work 24 hours a shift every third day.  That averages out to 56 hours per week.  My contract is for 51 hours per week.  To reduce my workweek from 56 hours per week to 51 hours per week, I get one 24 hour shift off every 33 days.  A 51 hour per week fire fighter makes the same amount of money as the 40 hour per week daystaff worker.  If you would like me to work a regular 8 hour day, you would have to hire approximately 27 more fire fighters to cover the same amount of hours.  It is beneficial to the City to we work 24 hour shifts.

Can anyone explain to me why they have to accompany ambulances most or all of the time? 

We don't have to "accompany ambulances", we choose to.  When we receive a call that is potentially life-threatening, we send extra help in the form of an engine company.  Within the Division of Fire, all but 3 members are paramedics.  That means if the engine company shows up first, we can start the same treatment as if the ambulance staffed by 2 paramedics had shown up.  If the ambulance arrives first, the engine company will assist if needed or the ambulance can disregard the engine company.  We feel it is better to send extra help in the beginning instead of having to wait for help to arrive once the ambulance determines help is needed.

Can anyone explain to me why these guys feel like they're entitled to a 3%+ raise when city tax revenues are flat to declining and the private sector is hemorrhaging jobs and barely paying cost of living increases?

We negotiate a contract with the City and they agreed to pay us the amount we receive.  Negotiation is largely based on comparative wages.  I don't know if the City has asked us to forgo a raise in '11 or not.  Do you know what fire fighters make at present?  What do you feel is "well-compensated"? 

I suppose I sound like I'm coming off as a firefighter-hater, and that's not entirely accurate.  I do want professional (non-union) firefighters who are well-compensated for their time, expertise and bravery under potentially very risky conditions.  I just happen to believe that we can get by just fine with fewer of them.

I don't think you sound like a firefighter-hater.  I think you sound like a concerned citizen looking for answers.  Do you think I am not a professional because I belong to a Union?  Do you think current fire fighters should be well-compensated for being put into "very risky conditions"?  How many fire fighters should the City employ?  Do you have a working knowledge how we operate?  Stop in a fire house and ask fire fighters your questions, we would be glad to answer them.

Ashkicker

spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 8:15pm

honest straight-forward discourse as it should be.

why the large truck for emergency runs?

any other choice of vehicles?

are the large trucks as medically-equipped as the emergency vehicles?

I have lived in this town for my entire life, and know(or have contactwith) virtually every firefighter for decades--from top down. I have never known a wealthy fire dept.employee. Nic e benny package though.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 9:57pm
Ashkicker,

Thank you very much for your answers.  I do appreciate your input and willingness to respond to my questions. 

You posed a few questions to me, and I'd like to answer them and offer a few more points as well. 

First off, to me "well-compensated" would be (given Middletown's cost of living considerations and the level of training that firefighters must attain) a starting salary of about $40,000-$45,000 per year, rising to about $90,000-$100,000 over the course of a career, in today's dollars.  For the chief and other leadership positions, I wouldn't mind paying $120,000 or more.  And actually it wouldn't bother me at all if Middletown had the highest salaries of any fire department in the area--this would be a good selling point when trying to lure the best possible employees to the city.  So that's what I consider well-compensated--at or near the highest pay levels in the area for comparable skill sets.  I would imagine that the numbers I've thrown out there are fairly similar to what is being paid out now to our firefighters, but as I said, on an individual basis it wouldn't bother me if they were higher--it's the large collective spend that is troublesome.  We as a city should seek to get the most highly motivated fire professionals to fill the ranks, since I am certain you get the most bang for your buck when you ask more of people (but pay more) than you do by simply paying average or below-average salaries but staffing with additional people.  It's simply easier for people to "coast" in such an environment.  I can't imagine many of your fellow firefighters would be opposed to such a high-compensation/high-expectation philosophy, and those who are might just be those who prefer to coast.

Next, to your point about 24-hour shifts--I must say, I am skeptical of this.  I will accept that you are at the station for a period of 24 consecutive hours as your scheduled workday, but how much actual work is being accomplished during this time?  How much of the 24 hours is spent sleeping or eating?  I don't blame you for sleeping or needing to eat during such a lengthy span (anyone would do the same), but I have to seriously question whether the 24-hour shift gives the city the best possible coverage for responding to emergencies.  There's no way a person can be fully alert and functional for such a long period of time.  Even working a 16-hour day at a desk is very tiresome for anyone, much less if you have to exert yourself the way firefighters are asked to do.  This is the only profession I've ever heard of that schedules in such a way--would we ask our police departments to work a similar sort of shift?  Certainly not, since a person could not effectively function for such a long period of time.  I don't necessarily claim to have the answer to this, so maybe I shouldn't complain, but I have a hunch that having, say, 3 or 4 12-hour shifts each week, with another "on-call" shift would be a more effective way of covering the city.  Maybe this has been extensively studied and maybe I'm wrong, but I am certain that there are not 24 hours worth of productivity occuring for each person during each of their shifts. 

As far as the negotiated contracts--I agree with you, the city agreed to pay you "x" so they ought to live up to their end of the deal.  And I agree that they should.  The problem, as I understand it, is this: if the city and the union can't come to an agreement on a deal, the matter goes to binding arbitration (according to Ohio law) and the matter is settled, generally in favor of the union.  If I don't have my facts straight then please let me know and fill me in.  This clearly makes it difficult for the city to negotiate from a strong position if the union knows that the arbitrator will rule in their favor. 

Finally as to the union aspect of things--I am quite certain that a person can be very "professional" in their demeanor and the way they go about their work while still belonging to a union.  So it's not the individual effort or expertise that bothers me, it's the "us vs. them" mentality that a union tends to promote.  But I will give credit where credit is due--I am proud of the fact that I never read about our union leaders in the paper taking up such a militant anti-city position as some union leaders do (the former police union head of Cincinnati comes to mind, although her name escapes me at present).  As far as I can tell our union and city have a good working relationship and there isn't the angst present that some cities have to deal with.  So I commend your leadership in that aspect.  But I am of the opinion that a person ought to rely on their education, their training, their commitment and their value to the organization as a basis for their continued employment, not the threat of a strike or union grievance. 

Consider this--why doesn't the military unionize?  Is there something that feels wrong about that?  If so, what?  It certainly feels wrong to me, and I would argue that it's because the military, not unlike police and fire employees, are expected to be committed to serving their community and a higher cause of protecting the citizenry.  You are held to a higher standard because of our dependence upon you, and no doubt when we're in need we expect you to be there, no questions asked.  And for that I am grateful, don't get me wrong.  But if there's that wedge between the fire/police union members and the democratically elected city leadership then there's a serious problem.  (Again, I don't perceive any major divisiveness in Middletown, but in my opinion the threat of that is ever-present with a union relationship, particularly in tough times). 

That's my perspective.  I would be glad to read yours or other responses. 
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 10:03pm
Ms. Scott Jones,

What was the information that was brushed over?  If the city administration did not resolve your questions then I agree that you have a right to withhold judgment on the budget, and they should not have done that. 

What were the other concerns that you had?  Specifically, where do you feel more or less should have been spent?  I would like to hear this, as it may impact my own perception of the other council members decisions to vote for the budget as is. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic