FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Don't wait on the train

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mtown View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2010 at 1:09pm
All I doing us providing facts while you make up whatever you feel like.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2010 at 2:07pm
OK--the more that I think about it, didn't the city buy the rec center/revelos parcels, then swap them to Duncan for the Office"Outfitter and Clark parcels in an "even exchange"? I believe the city now owns those former Duncan properties. No taxation revenues any more. Same with the former banks, cg&e and Manchester?

no interest in any of that acclaro

Hermes' post on this topic ranks up with the best most perfect humorous responses ever on any site.
Neat poetry around here also.
Who said that we weren't an artsy forum? Creative expression!

Actually I wuz gonna catch da first slow train outta here to wherever it was sposed to go
I kin b one of dem sad faces in da pitcher 2. Waitin on dat bench in da cold snow.

Hermes--dem artty folk down dere tol me dat train was still a'comin!
So--peepul get reddy
train's a'comin'
no baggage--jus get on bored

take my arm---take my leg
please don't take my head!!
Mtown View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2010 at 3:26pm
Hey Spider (Steve Dillman) as a fellow Middletown business person I'm interested in how much money you borrowed from the City?
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2010 at 4:10pm
sj no more. Get it. Ttransformation. Remember, its the journey, not the destiny. Got Art? That's the destiny.

acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2010 at 5:15pm
Mtown, you mean to say they destoryed Paradise to put up a parking lot?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic