FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jag123 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jag123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 9:30am
I wish all of you a very safe and Happy New Year. I hope that our council makes the hard decisions to help the city survive and to make the necessary changes at City HALL to turn the downward direction around.Clap
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 10:23am
I'll join jag123 in wishing everyone on this forum a prosperous New Year. I appreciate all who participate. I learn alot from our great researchers of info. and opinions of others, even though we may disagree at times. I would like to hope that this council and the city leaders will make the CORRECT decisions for the city. However, I believe that the initial solution to our problems in this city, is to see the poor performing, mis-directed council members be purged and elect a majority that will take the city in the right direction, with special emphasis on purging the deadwood at the city building. It won't do any good to replace council if we're not going to replace city building occupants starting with the city manager on down. Too many people there doing too many destructive things to this city to regain any progress. Let the council/city building purge begin in 2011.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish randy sue and Hermes more contentment in 2011 when the Bengals go 5 and 11, rather than 4 and 12 this year.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 10:45am
Happy New Year everyone!!! Next we shall get the greatest treat of all, THE BENGALS WIN THE SUPER BOWL....ON MY PLAYSTATION!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 1:51pm
Happy New Year to all.
Randy...if your Playstation can do that, you need to help us all out and pick up a copy of the Middletown City Government Game! LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Happy New Year everyone!!! Next we shall get the greatest treat of all, THE BENGALS WIN THE SUPER BOWL....ON MY PLAYSTATION!!

randall sue- Why is it, when I hear the Bengal fans at the beginning of EVERY season yell "with this team, we're goin' to the Super Bowl", I think of the Conway Twitty song, It's Only Make Believe? or Bob Seger's "Beautiful Loser" song? How about the Stones "I Can't Get No Satisfaction"? (If not familiar with these, consult You Tube)

Word to the wise on the Playstation idea of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl......do you really want to try that? You may have a lot to lose. As soon as you punch the Bengals in as one of the team selections, the Playstation is going to start smoking, the circuitry will short out, the controllers will stop working and you will be headed to the nearest store to purchase another one. Beside, after the Bengals lose, even on a made-up game such as this, none of us want to see you in a depressed state as the new year starts. New Years Resolution for you and Hermes....I will change teams and start to learn Football 101 once again. I'm a man (fan) but I can change.....I think. (From the Red Green TV Show Possum Lodge Pledge)- Happy New Year Buddy
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 11:10am

Smile May 2011 Bring Good Health, Many Blessings and a Peaceful Heart to All  Smile

I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic