FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are You Kidding Me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are You Kidding Me?
    Posted: Jan 15 2011 at 8:17am

Young councilman’s first year sheds interesting light on council

• Updated 3:37 AM Saturday, January 15, 2011

MIDDLETOWN — During the past year, it’s been hard not to take notice of Councilman A.J. Smith for a variety of reasons. Smith, the youngest person ever elected on Middletown City Council, has garnered attention for his political actions as well as his personal ones.

The 21-year-old has shown up in police reports at least three times this year. Pick up a copy of this Sunday’s Middletown Journal for our print-exclusive interview with the councilman, where he talks about the lessons learned during his first year as an elected official.

Are you kidding me, Middletown Journal??? What a crock!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2011 at 10:07am
Cheap underhanded way of enticing people to take home delivery instead of reading on-line. The Journal is struggling to gain back all the people who have canceled subscriptions to their lousy newspaper. This is the price they pay for pasting AP filler stories and out of town news in their daily paper. It is also the price they pay for choosing to be the media puppet for the 's at city hall and some on council. People in this town don't want to read their city laced propaganda and are eliminating them from their budgets. Get tired of seeing them in the entryway of Kroger's begging for you to purchase a subscription package from them. A once proud, competent newspaper that hasn't a clue about investigative journalism, juvenile reporting and has been totally intimidated by the city leaders. Sad to see what it has become since it became part of the Dayton Daily News group. They have ruined it. MUSA has taken it's place for providing the truth on what is really happening in this town. More people join this forum than sign up for the Journal. They have no credibility anymore. JMO
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2011 at 11:51am
yes cox news has turned the MJ to trash.. im sure none of the story will have, AJ why would you think a lady working at applebee's would get naked for you while working, so the whole place can see???  and do you know that you broke laws when leaving applebee's and if a cop would have seen this you could have been charged with open container, reckless driving, and Driving While Intoxicated.. and AJ do you know that the lady could file "sexual harassment" charges on you??  so AJ here is your chance to explain this to the people of middletown and why you think anyone should respect you as a person and council person to speak for the people of this city!!
jag123 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jag123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2011 at 3:11pm
Bumper:

Don't covict Mr. Smith on the "naked and sexual harassment" stuff...that was Mr. Robinette!

Jag
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2011 at 4:26pm

im sure this 21 year old going on 15 was getting his jolly's sitting with his drinking buds..   

LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2011 at 10:22pm
I wouldnt buy a copy of the Middletucky Urnial just to read what he has to say  cos what comes out of his mouth will be a lie.He needs to go and if council doesnt see that then all of them need to get the hell out.We need people that are going to listen to the people not one's that are going to do as the damn well please.Big%20smile
Concerned Citizen View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Concerned Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 12:12am
I am at a loss with this Smith guy. He goes down and files a police report over a text from someone asking him a simple question. (if the text happen) Are the cops chasing this phone texter down, if so then this is the thrid time that Smith has wasted tax payer money by using the police and their time.

This guy is a joke and loves to see his name in the paper. I cant wait for his term to be over. I can bet you anything that in an at large election he would never win a seat on council. I just cant get over how big of a joke he really is. If I hear him say "with all do respect" one more time I might flip out. Aj. do you think those words make you smarter or sound smarter. I mean go watch a tape and listen to yourself.

As for something someone said about council should get rid of him. I am sad to say that we I mean they dont have the ability to do so. :) Aj, see you Tuesday
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 9:09am
more ??? that should be asked, AJ at what point of your conversation with this lady did you think it was ok to say .f.  .u. to this lady???
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:05am
The article in the journal was the biggest bunch of BS I have ever read. AJ states that he is only human. Well be responsible!! You have control over your own actions. When you are in public office you live under the microscope. That means AJ you need to watch every move you make.

It appears that you need to resign, get your life in order, go to some anger mangement classes, maybe AA, get a real job and stop finding ways  to see your name in print. If you are so concerned with the city's budget, then why are you tying up police time with meaningless investigations? You are threatened by a text message? Oh please just ignore it! Its not like someone is in your grill! If you feel that you were threatened to the point of needing police protection, well maybe there is more to the story. Angry Resign and just go away!!!! Clap
vannestmom View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:31am

here we go again!!!! the MAN admitted he made a mistake. LEAVE HIM BE!!!!!! everybody on here acts like they have never mde a mistake. besides the guilty one already quit and left. let him b so he can do his job.

"think before you judge"
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:47am
Mom,,,,Sorry doesn't get it when you are public figure!!! As a community leader you are held to a higher standard, unlike those with 24 kids and on section 8. Before he totally ruins his future he needs to resign, grow up and get his house in order. Maybe the 2 of you could work on that togetherCensored
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 12:30pm
MOTHERS LAW
    When my children were gowning up I tried to teach them how to act while they were out in public. If they were ever in doubt about the rules then every other situation fell under MOTHERS LAW.
    It’s a very simple law which states…If your mother was sitting beside you would you say or act this way? If this answer is no then it’s time for you to leave.   

Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 12:47pm
Very Good Vivian!  Clap My Mom still has that law!!!!
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 1:04pm
smartmanClown  dont try and make this about me!! y everytime when i post does someone make a statement about the 8 or having lots of kids. does my opinin not count!!!!!!! i dont even know how that rumor got started about all my kids and different fathers!!! just your typical snob tryin to act like u r better. sorry i dont live on the east end and drive mercedes. i get to voice my side just like u bc we live in the same city. like it or not. and my opinion is this stinks for AJ. he just like all of u on here made a mistake or have made mistakes. again "Think before you judge"
"think before you judge"
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 1:16pm
Again Mom1 Refer to Vivians post!!!!Stern%20Smile
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 1:53pm
AgainClown refer to my above post this aint about me!!!
"think before you judge"
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 2:28pm
 BLAH BLAH BLAH MUM !!! the Rules of Conduct Smith signed when he became a councilperson  for the 2nd Ward last year states he will “avoid and discourage conduct which is divisive or harmful to the best interests of Middletown.. lets see here telling a lady and a taxpayer  F.u. because he did want to cough up  $2.50 to pay for his beer..the lady was doing her JOB when this clown decided to give her a bad time.. hmmmm  how many more  rules and laws will this small mind person be allowed to break?? kick him to the curb where he belongs... 
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 4:30pm
AJ Smith needs to be taken out. He and Robinette sure knew how to party though:

Raise The Glasses

LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by vannestmom vannestmom wrote:

here we go again!!!! the MAN admitted he made a mistake. LEAVE HIM BE!!!!!! everybody on here acts like they have never mde a mistake. besides the guilty one already quit and left. let him b so he can do his job.

MAN??????He is no man.A real man doesnt treat women as A.J. has in the pass.I have made mistakes you are correct,but I have never treat any women as "YOUR MAN" has.
As in him doing his job,hahahahahahahahaha...he hasnt done squat except gave the city blackeyes once again.You and him need to go away and count your losses.Wink
Concerned Citizen View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Concerned Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 6:34pm
That story in the paper was the biggest joke I have ever read. So now he hands out his business card to a woman and says he will handle the hit and run that happend in her yard. Told her to tell the cops when they arrived that had delt with the issue. Maybe all the cops should just go on home and let Aj handle everything, I mean he is a council member.

And as for you Mom, peopel will leave him alone when he acts like a man that was elected to lead this city instead of a boy that cant handle power.

Mom when you get you ass off of Section 8 and pay some taxes your opinion will mean something, untill then no one cares what you say.
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 6:42pm
@ Concerned Citizen Clap Excellent post. And Mom,,,I live in the East End No Mewrcedes here,,,just a Chevy and a Ford.
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 8:26pm
[QUOTE=acclaro]AJ Smith needs to be taken out.

real nice  aclaro calling for someone "to be taken out?"  unbelieveable!!!!!!  randy do your job and monitor this site and kick people off who talk like this!!! this is a threat to an elected government officail!!!
"think before you judge"
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 8:33pm
Mom if you had any common sense and you don't,, not sure if there is some at the flea market,,,to be taken out means out of office in this case!!! Do us a favor and just go away.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 8:39pm
Vannest Mom, DONT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!!!! I swear I dont know who you and some others think they are always trying to tell me how to run my site. I do not take what was said as a threat, maybe he meant taken out for drinks.

I am about ready to place you on the same list as Mtown, havent seen him around in awhile have you? Dont come on my site and bark orders to me. Angry  I have allowed all of you to banter back and forth and in same cases crossing the line set out by the rules. SO dont cry now that someone said something you dont like. If you dont like my site you are more than welcome to leave and post your opions on the Middletown Journal's site.....oh yea you cant can you.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 9:00pm
FROM Middletown USA Editors

Post removed at the request of Kevin Aldridge of Cox Ohio News:

From Mr. Aldredge:
"Here is a link to the forum posting that we would like taken down as well as any similar future postings:

http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3595"

Mr. Aldredge called me on my phone to request a removal of this post due to the Middletown Journal's desire to keep the print edition and the on-line edition separate. He went on to say it is fine to link to Journal stories as we have been doing for the online version.
Every morning is the dawn of a new error...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic