FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are You Kidding Me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 9:02pm
FROM Middletown USA Editors

Post removed at the request of Kevin Aldridge of Cox Ohio News:

From Mr. Aldredge:
"Here is a link to the forum posting that we would like taken down as well as any similar future postings:

http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3595"

Mr. Aldredge called me on my phone to request a removal of this post due to the Middletown Journal's desire to keep the print edition and the on-line edition separate. He went on to say it is fine to link to Journal stories as we have been doing for the online version.
Every morning is the dawn of a new error...
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by vannestmom vannestmom wrote:

[QUOTE=acclaro]AJ Smith needs to be taken out.

real nice  aclaro calling for someone "to be taken out?"  unbelieveable!!!!!!  randy do your job and monitor this site and kick people off who talk like this!!! this is a threat to an elected government officail!!!
Man lady you need to either get together with your so called man or scratch your A$$ and get happy.Since you are such a A.J.follower can we expect you to be standing up for him at the next council meeting?Cos he sure in the hell going to need it.I for one will be there to ask him to resign his postion.He is nothing but a young punk that keeps putting his foot in that big mouth of his.Smile
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 10:30pm
 the drunk punk i am the law crossed the line on this by a mile, middletown cannot go another day with you.. so yes you must be taken out.. handcuffs would be niceSmile cmon AJ we all know you can and will be stupid again..your track record says so...
vannestmom View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 10:41pm
i wont b silenced!!!  especially in what is going on i arisona where that congresswoman got shot for speaking against the establishment!! randy i remember in posts before where u called me out for saying things and told me u would ban me for far less than acclaro saying AJ needs to b taken out.  hahahahahahahLOL u thought that meant he would take him out for drinks. and u all call me dumb!!!!Thumbs%20Up  this is like russia u cant speak againist the masters opinion or u get banished. go ahead randy and show your true colors kick me off for disagreing with you!!!
"think before you judge"
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 10:54pm

i wont b silenced!!!  especially in what is going on i arisona where that congresswoman got shot for speaking against the establishment!! randy i remember in posts before where u called me out for saying things and told me u would ban me for far less than acclaro saying AJ needs to b taken out.  hahahahahahahLOL u thought that meant he would take him out for drinks. and u all call me dumb!!!!Thumbs%20Up  this is like russia u cant speak againist the masters opinion or u get banished. go ahead randy and show your true colors kick me off for disagreing with you!!!
Mom if your going to at least post please learn how to spell or use spell check.Gabby was shot in ARIZONA.Havent ever heard of arisona.Is that any where close to you and your man A.J.?
Randy please dont banned her we all get a kick out of her rambles.So are you going to answer my question,Are you going to be a the council meeting to stick up for your loud mouth man?Smile
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:04pm
im sorry if i mispell things as i type look at your past posts and im sure u have mispelled things 2!!!! and to answer your question i dont no if i go  there  what will that do when the lynch mob is there. MONEY TALKS!!! i wont get to talk. dont speak for me anyway let randy ban me. it just shows how he deals w people who dont agree with him. im not the one calling for violence acclaro was!!! and if he wasnt then he should apologize and tell us what he realy meant!!!1
"think before you judge"
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:05pm
When you learn to spell I will take you serious. How about this, if you like I can bring to light who you really are. I have let you come on here and talk smack under a fake name, as is your right. But why dont you man up and use your real name. Are you afraid of the heat that will come along with it?? As for the talk of banning you in a post a few months ago. I can't remember what you said or did, I do recall telling you to watch your mouth or I would  ban you.

The difference here is this, the poster that said "take him out" wasn't talking to you or about you. Now If Aj wants to come on here or call me ( he has my number) and tell me he was offended then I might remove it. But for you to tell me to "do my job" is out of line. Unlike you, I have a job and it involves me doing more than sitting on MUSA all day. I just love how you are taking up for Aj, you are doing him more harm than good.

I'm gonna tell you this, if you say one more word to me I will ban you just for fun and because I am drunk with power, just like your boy Aj. Think I am kidding try me. One more word to me. Just one.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:15pm
QUOTE]
Mom if your going to at least post please learn how to spell or use spell check.Gabby was shot in ARIZONA.Havent ever heard of arisona.Is that any where close to you and your man A.J.?
Randy please dont banned her we all get a kick out of her rambles.So are you going to answer my question,Are you going to be a the council meeting to stick up for your loud mouth man?Smile
[/QUOTE]

LMAO, I wont ban her/him because you asked me not too. For someone to say I ban those that disagree with me is pretty funny. If that was the case I would be here by myself. I have argued  with everyone on here at least once.

Mom, is just a nut job, crying over someone saying something about someone else. I will no longer respond to him/her she can stay as a toy for the reall MUSA posters to beat up on.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:16pm

randy i didnt ever say he was talking about taking me out he said take AJ out. so if u want to ban me for speaking out against that and you want to protect that kind of talk go ahead!!!! obviously u dont care about free debate. i never said any threatening things on this or any site!!!! look it up!!!! kick me off and protect people that say things about taking people out!!!!

"think before you judge"
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:27pm
Thanks Randy.Im thinking its a her since she goes by Vannestmom,but who knows these days.
again Mom,I ask for the 3rd time,can we count on you to be at the meeting to stand up for your loudmouth man?Or will you sit at home sucking down a cold one as he does?
I take my GF out all the time,she enjoys it alot.Mybe IF your man A.J. would take you out you wouldnt be so damn cranky.LOL
Concerned Citizen View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Concerned Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:35pm

Oh my god, are you that moronic Vmom? I believe what the admin of the site was telling you was the post in question was not about you so why do you care? Unless you are Mr. Smith, is that the case? Are you Smith posing as another poster to have some fun? Seems like something an immature person would do and Smith has shown he is that. Since you are such a fan of Smith tell all of us one good thing he has done for the city?

I was a supporter of Smith in the beginning and thought he could really take this city in a new direction, but that has not been the case at all. As for you Vmom you are a great example of what is wrong with this city, section 8 living, draining the working class, mooching off those that work hard daily. You and Smith are cut from the same cloth and that sucks to say because I was a supporter as I said and all those that supported him have been made to look like fools.

If Smith was a man he would come on here and defend his self and not sit by and let some low life as you do it for him.

I will agree with LMAO, Randy don’t ban this person they are fun to laugh at and we all need a good laugh.

MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:36pm
lmao again i will say what good would it do for me to go there when the lynch mob will take all the seats?1?!?! just like on here you all would not let me or any body that doesnt agree w you speak.!! i like this site adi hpoe it doesnt do like the journal and ban all comments but this town is going that way so i dont see no hope!!! at least here for now i get to have a voice!!!
"think before you judge"
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:41pm
concerned i no that the poster of that wasnt talking about me!!! he was talking about aj. so even tho it wasnt about me should i just not say anything when someone talks about "taking some one out?" i cant believe i am talking about being banned when some one talks about "taking someone out" and no one says anything about that!!!!!Confused
"think before you judge"
Concerned Citizen View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Concerned Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:48pm
So are you A.J.? Or are you to scared to come out with your real name.
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2011 at 11:55pm
concerned u dont need to know who i am. who are you?!?!? im who you all want me to be.  all i know is im being attacked for defending AJ when it wasnt him that was the source of the problem in the first place. it was robinette!!! just like the prior  postin of the police report said. if i  was the problem then they would have come to his house and questioned him. im sure they know where he lives!!! leave this MAN alone!!!! let him conduct the buisness of the city that people elected him to do!!!!
"think before you judge"
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 12:01am

lmao again i will say what good would it do for me to go there when the lynch mob will take all the seats?1?!?! just like on here you all would not let me or any body that doesnt agree w you speak.!! i like this site adi hpoe it doesnt do like the journal and ban all comments but this town is going that way so i dont see no hope!!! at least here for now i get to have a voice!!!
VMOM what good is it doing you sitting on here spewing about a way someone said something?You can read it alot of ways. But of course you have read it exactly the wrong way.As in your statemeant as in "LYNCHMOB" that mob is concern citizens that is getting fed up with the spineless council that is sitting in those seats.The Mob is getting tired of Mr.Smith going out and doing stupid sh^t as he has done.He and you both need to just ride off in the sunset and  be happy ever after.
By the way you can call me Keith i wont hide behinde a screen.If i knew how to change what I go by I would.Smile
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 12:03am

concerned u dont need to know who i am. who are you?!?!? im who you all want me to be.  all i know is im being attacked for defending AJ when it wasnt him that was the source of the problem in the first place. it was robinette!!! just like the prior  postin of the police report said. if i  was the problem then they would have come to his house and questioned him. im sure they know where he lives!!! leave this MAN alone!!!! let him conduct the buisness of the city that people elected him to do!!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..You keep on refering him to a man.No man talks to women as he has done.You are just plumb dumb.Big%20smile
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 12:09am
do u know AJ? what proof do you have other than some fake article in the paper no one reads that he has been mean to women in words or deeds?!?!?!?!? all of you all keep saying that he disses women but give me proof! someone on here keeps talking bout how he has apattern of treatin women but he has no proof!!! im just saying geez you all give this MAN a break!!!
"think before you judge"
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 7:14am
Well he admitted to cussing at the waitress that went to the parking log to collect for the bill.  A man would have said I am sorry, I thought Mr Robinette was paying for it,  then paid for the bill.  Instead he insighted a confrontation which resulted in the police being called - had he been a man, they would not have called the police and we would not be talking about this today.

A real man would have told his buddy to lay off the girl that he was telling to strip.  He is guilty by association for being present and not stopping Robinette from making a fool of the city. 

A real man would have told his sister not to go over to the girls house where you know it was going to be heated.  AJ is not the law - he had no right to go there and try to protect his sister the way he did.  What he should have done is call the police to meet him there rather then take the law into his own hands. 

To sum it up for you Vannestmom - all of these incidents had to do with women - and they all happened with in a 6 month period.  Not good a record if you ask me.

bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 7:48am
what proof do you have other than some fake article in the paper no one reads that he has been mean to women in words or deeds?!?!?!?!?  hey stupid!!!!! this is the police report..She advised that MR. SMITH
got up from the bar with a beer in each hand and started to leave. She told him he had to pay and
that he couldn't leave with the beers. He refused to pay or give her the beers and said, "f**k you."
She told him that she would call the law and he stated, "l am the law." He put one beer down before
leaving, however kept the other one with him as he Ieft, got in his car, and drove off quickly. sounds like an AJ smack down to a women to me.. A REAL MAN would have asked why do i owe this im sure the lady would have expain this, A REAL MAN  then would have paid for it then left a tip..but your boy AJ used  the hood punk style on this lady and broke laws leaving this place.. 
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Bobbie Bobbie wrote:

Well he admitted to cussing at the waitress that went to the parking log to collect for the bill.  A man would have said I am sorry, I thought Mr Robinette was paying for it,  then paid for the bill.  Instead he insighted a confrontation which resulted in the police being called - had he been a man, they would not have called the police and we would not be talking about this today.

A real man would have told his buddy to lay off the girl that he was telling to strip.  He is guilty by association for being present and not stopping Robinette from making a fool of the city. 

A real man would have told his sister not to go over to the girls house where you know it was going to be heated.  AJ is not the law - he had no right to go there and try to protect his sister the way he did.  What he should have done is call the police to meet him there rather then take the law into his own hands. 

To sum it up for you Vannestmom - all of these incidents had to do with women - and they all happened with in a 6 month period.  Not good a record if you ask me.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...Hit the nail on the head.One of these days "YOUR MAN" will say something or do something to a women and either they or their BF or Husband will knock the hell out of the loud mouth.LOL
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 8:50am
The deliberate attempt to use a smokescreen associated with Tuscon and politically correct phraseolologyis beyond comprehension. I knew how much hyperbole AJ Smith interjected into his alleged text message incident, I just made reference to the fact council needs to take him out of office. Its not even the responsibility of the  citizens. He also needs to be taken out to a woodshed, and paddled with his immaturity.

To our host MiddletownUSA, there was no intent to advocate  violence be used as a remedy against Smith's immaturity and actions which have taken the place of Laura Williams. I knew Smith and his handlers would decry "victim". Its time for the drama queen to stop, and it city council needs to take him out of office for his immaturity and negativity reflective upon Midlletown and leadership.  
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 8:54am
AJ you are perfect example of what is wrong with young people today, you are a perfect example of NOT being taught right from wrong.. you are perfect example who NOT to vote  for public office...you are a perfect example of NOT a way to talk to the ladies, you are a perfect example on NOT the way you should act in public, you are a perfect example of a politician  breaking rules and laws, you are a perfect example of a council person that needs to resign or  removed by the people
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 9:42am
honestly saddens me to read the personal insults and nastiness flying around here.
y'all get more upset over the local "guys gone wild" episode than the real crucial issues coming before Council and Admin. As a veteran of the former local bar scene(I retired from it over 25 years ago after being as obnoxious as anyone), this goes on every night locally somewhere(and was far more crazy long ago). If a couple of locals(regardless of position or status) want to get loaded and hit on barroom women(the lady involved was well-acquainted), that is their business. If they act up and get in trouble from it, that is their business, and the consequences that follow. Do I condone these drunken actions? Absolutely not!

Now we have our hosts threatening to out people and ban certain chosen names from posting. Pretty much defeats the whole purpose of this forum and smacks of the same silencing policy used by the MJ and city leaders. Un-acceptable from any angle. Maybe it is time for a new forum to be established.
Spider's Web??? lol

Once again you get distracted from the important happenings in the big picture.
Little to no response on important city issues that will be discussed and legislated next Tuesday.

And all of this on MLK week-end.
Please take the time today to read a few of Dr.King's great speeches.
They are brilliant and timeless.
A way of life beneficial to everyone, and very relavant to the tone and negativity currently running rampant on this web site. Don't be caught up in the feeding frenzy just because you can smell a little blood in the stream. Distance yourself by taking the high road towards understanding and forgiveness. Give it a chance to work instead of attacking then going to the defensive.

Live "The Dream"

And by all means attend the Punch Brothers show at MUM this up-coming Sunday at 7:30pm
Support your local "Arts"!
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2011 at 10:01am
spiderjohn, I compliment and applaud your efforts to focus upon the true art which does exist in Middletown. Your efforts are appreciated.

I agree with your comments about the true issues of council, but I also state it is my belief, Mr. Smith has shown an chronic pattern of behavior which shows immaturity and tendency to blame or coverup. We do have enough problems already in the city, but the fact he is a council person making statements about coming across a "fallen stop sign", and taking care of matters clearly is an attempt to resolve issues where he was involved.

I have a belief PAC will not succeed, and the CS deal has minor consequences. Its nice students can attend cooking school, but can't see how Middletown benefits from the Manchester involvement, in the sense how much revenue will be derived from students or staff, cooking for the public. Is the Inn going to be run for hospitality as well? No one seems to know.

Fully support sj.com as a forum, said that before many time.    
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic