FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are You Kidding Me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
vannestmom View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 1:09pm
here we go again.! midd lost accusing A.J. of things he cant proove. where is your proof that he gets in trouble with the law so often? im sure you dont have any but it is easy to say things and not back them up. the only trouble he has been in is a disturbance that he was trying to solve that was the other girls fault. she was dissin his sister!!! and tis little applebees thing obviously was a missunderstanding. WHERE IS THE PROOF?!?!?!?............silence just like i thought.
"think before you judge"
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by vannestmom vannestmom wrote:

here we go again.! midd lost accusing A.J. of things he cant proove. where is your proof that he gets in trouble with the law so often? im sure you dont have any but it is easy to say things and not back them up. the only trouble he has been in is a disturbance that he was trying to solve that was the other girls fault. she was dissin his sister!!! and tis little applebees thing obviously was a missunderstanding. WHERE IS THE PROOF?!?!?!?............silence just like i thought.

Troll alert.
errn View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote errn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 1:22pm
I hope there is a good showing tonight not only from  the citizens but the posters of this forum. Lets not have a showing like the other time we were all fired up  about PAC. Those that did show were not as bold and boisterous as some of their postings. Please show up tonight united asking the councilman to resign. If he refuses then demand it of the rest of the members to remove him. Do not let this become cover for Mulligan and the others to use. Now they have something to hold over his head and get him into line with their biddings. If he is allowed to stay this will effictively become another vote for whatever Mulligan, Judy and the others want.  Lets get back to the real issues of the city and not let them keep this person on council as a vote in their pockets!!! HE MUST GO!!!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 1:28pm
I just love it when two poster are the same person and try to argue both sides of something. Please keep it up you two. ClapClap
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 1:32pm
FYI,

A post was removed at the request of Kevin Aldridge of Cox Ohio News:

From Mr. Aldredge:
"Here is a link to the forum posting that we would like taken down as well as any similar future postings:

http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3595"

Mr. Aldredge called me on my phone to request a removal of this post due to the Middletown Journal's desire to keep the print edition and the on-line edition separate. He went on to say it is fine to link to Journal stories as we have been doing for the online version.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 2:06pm
John....I would like to comment on this if I may.

I respect Mr. Aldredge and his request to have the postings removed. I understand that the information posted, was meant for people who bought the hardcopy of the Sunday edition of the Journal. It could be viewed as the Journal "penalizing" people who didn't buy their newspaper on Sunday.

I also think that this scheme, meant specifically to boost sagging sales at the Journal, is a pathetic attempt to lure people back to a newspaper that has changed so dramatically to the negative, it no longer resembles the once proud hometown flavor of its predecessor.

This move on Mr. Aldredge's part, further alienates me from ever subscribing to what I perceive as the journalistic whipping post for the city administration, controlled by a small group of self-serving individuals and printing only what they are told to print, representing only one side of the picture. It is indeed, sad to see this type of behavior from a once reputable source of information. JMO
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 3:08pm

Show us proff that you arent A.J.? The proff we need is the 2 incidents that he has been in.Also using the police as his personal body guard.He wouldnt have any problem if just he'd keep his mouth shut.Smile
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 3:28pm
lmao  i said show us proof that the police are tired of dealing with him. someone posted that now show me proof.  u cant Clown! now back to the business at the hand. i hope there are resonable people going to support A.J. tonight.  i would go myself if i could. let him be so he can conduct his business that we all elected him to do!!!!
"think before you judge"
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 3:41pm

lmao  i said show us proof that the police are tired of dealing with him. someone posted that now show me proof.  u cant Clown! now back to the business at the hand. i hope there are resonable people going to support A.J. tonight.  i would go myself if i could. let him be so he can conduct his business that we all elected him to do!!!!
You are right I cant show yea cos Im not the one that poated it,but can show you proff he has been in 2 incidents.I see you dodge my question in showing us proff that you arent Mr.Loudmouth A.J.Smith.
Will let him be as soon as he is out of the chair he sits in.As in you going whats wrong dont you have a bus pass?Smile
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Rpringle Rpringle wrote:

What do you people want brother smith to do? I bet you wish he would've gotten in a fight at apple bees. I think he handled himself with class. He defused the situation. He walked away instead of falling into that girls trap. She obviously was trying to get some dirt on him and use it to extort money from mr smith. She probably deserved to be punched and taught a lesson. And that's exactly what a lesser man would've done but not the ever classy aj. He is just trying to do his job and get away from business as usual unlike the rest of city clowncil. He didn't ask for any of this. He will restore law and order to Middletown. He is the law! Aj smith didn't land on Middletown , Middletown landed on him! Do not vilify , rectify, justify!
And yes I am well respected in this city. Everyday as I cruise the streets in my green Cadillac I am reminded of how bad off Middletown was before the election of brother smith.
OMG you didnt go there.Class,by walking out of a place with a beer and saying FU on the way out.Disfused it by getting behinde the wheel of a car with a beer.What damn planet do you live on?Last I heard that was against the law.Oh wait A.J. is the law.Care to tell us what trap this lady was setting up?I can say it would be a safe bet that if he laid his hands on her he himself would of got his A$$ beat. He needs to land on another planet other than Middletown and hopefully when he does he takes your A$$ with him.If he isnt gone after tonight Me,Myself and I will Personally start the ball rolling to get him removed the right way.By Petition.Smile
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 3:55pm
i cant be there tonight due to my well known health problems. my home health nurse was with me for a couple of hours today and i wastalking to her about it. after she read some of these hateful posts on my computer while i was doing my therapy shesaid with my difficulties that i shouldnt go. now go ahead and judge again. first you should think not everyone in life is as lucky as some.  i just want people to talk facts not make things up about people. i hope A.J. beats this and w e can continue on to keep hope alive!!!Thumbs%20Up
"think before you judge"
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 3:56pm

What do you people want brother smith to do? I bet you wish he would've gotten in a fight at apple bees. I think he handled himself with class. He defused the situation. He walked away instead of falling into that girls trap. She obviously was trying to get some dirt on him and use it to extort money from mr smith. She probably deserved to be punched and taught a lesson. And that's exactly what a lesser man would've done but not the ever classy aj. He is just trying to do his job and get away from business as usual unlike the rest of city clowncil. He didn't ask for any of this. He will restore law and order to Middletown. He is the law! Aj smith didn't land on Middletown , Middletown landed on him! Do not vilify , rectify, justify!
And yes I am well respected in this city. Everyday as I cruise the streets in my green Cadillac I am reminded of how bad off Middletown was before the election of brother smith.

Anybody that believes this is a real person posting their thoughts I have bridge to sell you.  I think we have someone trying to get people stirred up.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 3:58pm

i cant be there tonight due to my well known health problems. my home health nurse was with me for a couple of hours today and i wastalking to her about it. after she read some of these hateful posts on my computer while i was doing my therapy shesaid with my difficulties that i shouldnt go. now go ahead and judge again. first you should think not everyone in life is as lucky as some.  i just want people to talk facts not make things up about people. i hope A.J. beats this and w e can continue on to keep hope alive!!!Thumbs%20Up
Again you dodge the question but thats okay.Your still breathing arent you?Then your lucky as the rest of us.Smile
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Bobbie Bobbie wrote:

Anybody that believes this is a real person posting their thoughts I have bridge to sell you.  I think we have someone trying to get people stirred up.
Its pretty damn sad that we have dumb and dumber in this town.LOL
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 4:01pm
Thumbs%20Up bobbie this rpringle isnt helping anybody by being on here aand posting nonsense. PLEASE STOP!!! U ARENT HELPING A.J.Angry
"think before you judge"
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 4:05pm
I don't think it is Pringle at all - I would place good money that it is someone on here pulling your chains - (LMAO - you are walking right into it).  VM - you are not helping AJ either.
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 4:21pm
how am i not helping A.J. ? I am the only real one on here sticking up for him!!! the rest of you are like sharks with blood in the water. let me ask u all  a question? When A.J. survives this attempt will you all leave him alone?
"think before you judge"
middletownscouter View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownscouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Concerned Citizen Concerned Citizen wrote:

As for something someone said about council should get rid of him. I am sad to say that we I mean they dont have the ability to do so.

Sure we do. Go to the polls on election day and vote him out. If people don't want to wait that long, there's a process to recall a member of council.

http://www.cityofmiddletown.org/docs/council/ordinances2009.pdf
ARTICLE VI
INITIATIVE, REFERENDUM AND RECALL

SECTION 2. RECALL.
(a) Any elective officer of the City may be removed from office by the qualified electors of the City. The procedure
for such removal shall be as now provided by the Ohio Revised Code and subsequent amendments thereto (§ 705.92 presently).

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/705.92
Quote 705.92 Procedure for removal of elective officer by recall.

Any elective officer of a municipal corporation may be removed from office by the qualified voters of such municipal corporation. The procedure to effect such removal shall be:

(A) A petition signed by qualified electors equal in number to at least fifteen per cent of the total votes cast at the most recent regular municipal election, and demanding the election of a successor to the person sought to be removed, shall be filed with the board of elections. Such petition shall contain a general statement in not more than two hundred words of the grounds upon which the removal of such person is sought. The form, sufficiency, and regularity of any such petition shall be determined as provided in the general election laws.

(B) If the petition is sufficient, and if the person whose removal is sought does not resign within five days after the sufficiency of the petition has been determined, the legislative authority shall thereupon order and fix a day for holding an election to determine the question of the removal of the elective officer, and for the selection of a successor to each officer named in said petition. Such election shall be held not less than thirty nor more than forty days from the time of the finding of the sufficiency of such petition. The election authorities shall publish notice and make all arrangements for holding such election, which shall be conducted and the result thereof returned and declared in all respects as are the results of regular municipal elections.

(C) The nomination of candidates to succeed each officer sought to be removed shall be made, without the intervention of a primary election, by filing with the election authorities, at least twenty days prior to such special election, a petition proposing a person for each such office, signed by electors equal in number to ten per cent of the total votes cast at the most recent regular municipal election for the head of the ticket.

(D) The ballots at such recall election shall, with respect to each person whose removal is sought, submit the question: “Shall (name of person) be removed from the office of (name of office) by recall?”

Immediately following each such question, there shall be printed on the ballots, the two propositions in the order set forth:

“For the recall of (name of person).”

“Against the recall of (name of person).”

Immediately to the left of the proposition shall be placed a square in which the electors may vote for either of such propositions.

Under each of such questions shall be placed the names of candidates to fill the vacancy. The name of the officer whose removal is sought shall not appear on the ballot as a candidate to succeed the officer’s self.

In any such election, if a majority of the votes cast on the question of removal are affirmative, the person whose removal is sought shall be removed from office upon the announcement of the official canvass of that election, and the candidate receiving the plurality of the votes cast for candidates for that office shall be declared elected. The successor of any person so removed shall hold office during the unexpired term of the successor’s predecessor. The question of the removal of any officer shall not be submitted to the electors until such officer has served for at least one year of the term during which he is sought to be recalled. The method of removal provided in this section, is in addition to such other methods as are provided by law. If, at any such recall election, the incumbent whose removal is sought is not recalled, the incumbent shall be repaid the incumbent’s actual and legitimate expenses for such election from the treasury of the municipal corporation, but such sum shall not exceed fifty per cent of the sum that the incumbent is by law permitted to expend as a candidate at any regular municipal election.

Effective Date: 08-22-1995

So just get that petition started, folks. From the counts available at the Board of Elections website http://www.butlercountyelections.org/results/files/nov2010SOVC.pdf there were 28,613 registered voters in all the Middletown precincts at the 11/2/10 general election. With only about a 40% voter turnout (11,571 votes cast) in the election, the number of registered Middletown voters needed on a petition to get 15% and force a special recall election is 1,736 signatures.

Given the dislike displayed for Mr. Smith on this board and elsewhere (both online and in the real world), it shouldn't be too hard to come up with that amount. The question is can another candidate be found to replace him that won't continue to keep Middletown's city government the laughing stock of the county?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 5:14pm
C'mon WOTS. Ya changed your screen name but not your picture. I like the play on Bishop Pringle. You have it downpat on how he would approach this situation defending Mr. Smith. Let the "crap" stirring begin. You have a little "preachin'" in your post. Amen brother! and hallelujah!!!! As Gary Burbank would say, No need to scream and shout, just turn them pockets inside out!!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 5:50pm
middletownscouter.......We talked about recalling most of the members of council back in October I believe it was. We talked about getting the petitions from the Butler County Board of Elections and including the school board members as well. It all fizzled with no one wanting to organize and pass out petitions in all sections of the city. I think Pacman let us know about the recall method back then. Good idea though. Just too much apathy here.
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 6:07pm
lets all take a moment and pray for peace and people to act right and polite tonight.
"think before you judge"
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 7:20pm
     To the scoundrel who stole Rudy Pringle's identity and pretended to write posts under his name. You attempted to vilify Mr. Pringle. You did something very illegal. You should be sued. You should be ashamed to do something so low down in the name of another person. I hope you will be revealed by name and receive the appropriate response by the posters on this forum. I will be one of them.
Paul Nagy
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 8:01pm
I just got home from work and saw the tale end of the meeting. The last thing I saw was an ordinance reading. Were there no citizen comments?  Sorry Vmom I work for a living to support you and did not see the whole thing!!
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 8:21pm
LOL  just got back from my bf house watching mtg. we knew none of yall would show up. just a bunch of loud mouths on post sites but scared in real life. or is it that u knew that this was all about nothing?!?!?!LOL none of you can say nothing anymore. Hope still is alive A.J.!!! keep up the good fight.
"think before you judge"
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 8:33pm
No one said anything?? I was going to go but to to the major remodel going on at my store I could not attend. Really no one said anything??? So if I would have been able to go, and been allowed to speak, I would have been standing there with my d#@! in my hand??? Are you all just a bunch of blow hards??? No guts??? No stones??? Much easier to sit high on a blog and bitch and hope someone else does the leg work!!! I know everyone has excuses,,,mine was very real and could not attend. There has been talk of a recall, do any of you have the stones to get it started??? Get me the paperwork and I will. I cannot believe this!! I guess none of you have any balls!!! Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic