FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Votes One More Time!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Votes One More Time!!
    Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 5:37pm
OK guys, my friend needs your help one more time. With everyones help we took my girl Ruthie to the top ten on the CW TV host contest. But now we need to get her to number 1.

So once again, follow the link and watch the video from the start to finish and your vote has been cast. So simple even Vet cant get confused LOL

I am counting on your guys again. The video is 15 seconds long so watch it three times. Big%20smile

Also please through a quick comment so I know you watched it. And Vet no back talk just do like you are told.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
cwdreamRUTHIE View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 5:44pm

Aw Randy!! Once again, you are da man!!!

Please help me out here people! I got to the finals with your help, now lets make it to number one!!!
I'd be happy to answer any questions you have!

Thank you sooooo much!!
xoxo
Ruthie Long
rem 1187 View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rem 1187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 7:52pm
If you win, you are buying the first round I hope!
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 8:13pm
i think i could make that happen!! but you'd have to watch the video more than once for sure!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 8:56pm
Everyone.....randy just sent me a message that he will pay me 5 bucks for each time I watch this. I told him I wouldn't let you all in on it but I'm practicing lying in preparation for a run for council.
Wots View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 9:47pm

Da fix is in 3x's

Wots
Liberalism: Moochers Electing Looters to Steal from Producers.
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 10:59pm
Good Luck!!!  3x +1
Phearless Phosdick View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phearless Phosdick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2011 at 4:19am
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

Everyone...I'm practicing lying in preparation for a run for council.
Sorry, but you don't have enough time to practice to get good enuff at it.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2011 at 5:30am
Ruthie for the win !! Thumbs%20Up
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2011 at 5:19pm
i feel the love!
please keep watching and spreading the word aka video! the contest ends sunday at midnight!

go team go!!!
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2011 at 5:20pm
p.s. only the first video (the america's next top model commercial) counts as a vote. but please feel free to watch the others too ;)
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2011 at 4:31pm
Watched it twice. Good Luck Ruthie!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2011 at 4:02pm
There isn't much voting time left so please watch my "America's Next Top Model" promotional video to count as one vote!! It's only 15 seconds long. Can't you spare me 15 seconds??
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2011 at 3:20pm
well, i didn't win but i had a great time!! this was a once in a life time experience and wouldn't take it back!! I'd like to say congrats to Emily Szink who is the first CW Star!

and of course, i'd like to thank everyone who supported me! your votes meant the world to me! i'll be trying out again next year, so i'm hoping to have your votes again. i will be the next star!!
thank you everyone!!
ruthie long

p.s.
randy- biggest thank you to you and creating this blog! i wouldn't have gotten this far without you love!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic