FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Armbruster Nature Preserve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armbruster Nature Preserve
    Posted: Apr 04 2011 at 5:45pm

I had a chance this weekend to pay a visit to the Armbruster Nature Preserve with Steve Lewis, one of the many people that are working to complete this project. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised at just how large of an area this is and how nice (when complete) this place could and should be.

I would like to thank Steve Lewis and his crew of guys out there working, also Simpson Fence, Keep Middletown Beautiful, Martin Excavating and everyone else that has donated time and money in making this a great place to visit and enjoy.  

I took some pictures of the ongoing work out there; the nature preserve should be open in late May or early April.

If anyone is interested in helping out, by donating some time or materials that may be needed, you can contact Steve Lewis at 513 – 464 – 0805

See my pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/xponex/sets/72157626429925974/show/

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2011 at 6:47pm
Thank you Randy, for taking the time to visit and take pictures. It's nice to see that another space will be available for nature lovers to relax and also to remember a great Middletown family....
"Because nice matters..."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic