FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A.J. Smith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 3:50am
Originally posted by TonyB TonyB wrote:

Here's the kicker for you, I voted for both Bush and Obama!!! The only two presidents I did not vote for were Carter and Clinton.
WOW!!!  When you voted for Thomas Jefferson, did you do so as a Federalist...or did you cross over??? LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 3:57am
Originally posted by acclaro acclaro wrote:

Are you AJS under the heading of Tony?  
Acclaro (et al):
I have actually been in the same room with TonyB and AJ Smith (at the same time) and they are NOT the same person.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 6:54am
Mr P,

If I included you in that grouping unfairly, I apologize.

As for T Jefferson, he was a little before my time so I don't recall my rationale for marking my ballot! lol
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 7:06am
TonyB,
       Apparently what you find amusing is the things you make up in your mind about what others believe and then you attibute that to them and attempt to put words in their mouth.
        Its disappointing that you couldn't find amusing our attempts to be amusing.
       I enjoy many of your blogs and find them to be quite interesting. Why not stick to the issues and not  try to read people's minds.  Are you starting to get enebriated with the verbosity of your own gusto? I hope not.
        pn
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 7:41am
Mr Nagy,

I truly have no gusto to verbose with enebriation or any other stimulus. My amusement with your attempts at amusement were misinterpreted by my misreading of your minds as to regards to whether you were being amusing. My mind has many things made up inside and if somehow I've interpreted words written by other based on those made up concepts I'll attempt to make amends.

I'm gratified that you find some of my blogs interesting. In the future, I'll attempt to focus on issues and forego telepathy.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2011 at 7:51am
TonyB,
       Well said!  I'll try to do the same. Thanks for the response.
           pn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic