FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Road Paving Hearing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Road Paving Hearing
    Posted: Apr 19 2011 at 4:09pm
      The Journal reports that there will be a public hearing today at 6:00 pm following the housing board meeting in council chambers. I hope people will let council know that this is unacceptable at this time in history and during a severe economic recession. It is council's responsibility to provide certain things for the city ahead of special interests. We all should be getting a piece of the bureaucratic PIE.
      PIE stands for:
                                Public Safety
                                Infrastructure
                                Economic Development
      These should be the first priorities of council instead of hiring new personel, funding special interests projects, etc.. Those thing should be ignored until public safety, infrastrucutre and economic development (Businesses and jobs) are firmly transpiring.
       My health prevents me from attending tonight but I hope that many of you can be there to speak up.
       Thank you.
       Paul Nagy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic