FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Linda Fisler traveling to Taos to Paint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Linda Fisler traveling to Taos to Paint
    Posted: May 05 2008 at 11:34am

From Linda's blog:

I'll be traveling out to Taos, New Mexico in June to paint with Kevin Macpherson.  I'm also starting to work for him, representing him to Museums across the 50 States-coordinating the Reflections On A Pond exhibit with the museums and trying to get the museums to exhibit the collection.  I'll know more about the job description and such when I return at the end of June. 

In preparation for the painting sessions with Kevin, I'll be out and about painting plein air (on my way to Smith Park here in a few minutes.  I'm keeping a journal of my journey back into plein air painting called  "Journey Back into Plein Air"   and its a blog.  It's located at 

http://papainting.blogspot.com/

It's just a little blog talking about the frustrations, successes, trials, challenges, questions,and the rough road of plein air painting. 

Hope you find it interesting,

Thanks

Linda

PS--new paintings to the website will be published on June 6th.  Seven new paintings...

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 11:34am
Good luck Linda! I look forward to seeing your work.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic