Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, March 29, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Christian college should I go to if I want to
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Christian college should I go to if I want to

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angel elice View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel elice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Christian college should I go to if I want to
    Posted: Jul 17 2011 at 11:01pm
Hey everybody. Right now I'm a
(female) sophomore in high school in Omaha, NE. I'm trying to figure
out where I want to go to college. I'm planning on working in the music
industry when I graduate. I know of a Christian college called Evangel
in Springfield, MO that offers a "Bachelor of Science in Music
Industry". I want a program like that, but I also think it would be
good if there was a record label near my college so I could possibly
work as a college representative. Do any of you know where there are
any Christian colleges with a good music industry program, AND a record
label nearby so I could possibly work there while I'm in college?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2011 at 6:21am
Christian college around Nashville for country. LA/New York for the rest. Alot of record labels around each city.

Have two people here at work that have daughters who are interested in a career in music, either in recording/studio or marketing and promotion. They went to Anderson University in Indiana. Good school for music but not a Christian college.(I don't think) Not aware of any notable record label companies around Anderson though. Certainly wouldn't be any major labels around there.
sportsnut View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportsnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2011 at 8:55am
Anderson is most certainly a Christian College. Anderson is where the Church of God began and the college is a Church of God College.   Sandi Patty is from Anderson and she often comes back to the college looking for talent.

Trevecca College in Nashville, TN is a Nazarene college and has a tremendous music program - and it's in Nashville - no better place to be for Christian Music.

Good Luck!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2011 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by sportsnut sportsnut wrote:

Anderson is most certainly a Christian College. Anderson is where the Church of God began and the college is a Church of God College.   Sandi Patty is from Anderson and she often comes back to the college looking for talent.

Trevecca College in Nashville, TN is a Nazarene college and has a tremendous music program - and it's in Nashville - no better place to be for Christian Music.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the info. sportsnut. Ya learn something everyday!
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2011 at 7:49pm
you guys do realize that this is a spam bot right.... look up her name in google.. "she" has hit a LOT of forums with different questions.. in every one, she just joined, and has 1 post.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 1:47am
Originally posted by viper771 viper771 wrote:

you guys do realize that this is a spam bot right.... look up her name in google.. "she" has hit a LOT of forums with different questions.. in every one, she just joined, and has 1 post.

where are the moderators? LOL
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:18am
These bots get better all the time. It is quite hard to make a script for them that can bypass the anti bot safeguards when you join a forum. This particular bot seems to have hit a lot of forums in the same day.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:07am

TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 6:38am

Originally posted by angel elice angel elice wrote:

coach outlet, Coach Outlet Online Store, coach purses outlet
Sell your wares somewhere else madam. Like in beautiful downtown Middletown!
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 3:07pm
lol! That is the proper way to tell someone off tudor!
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 3:10pm

lol! That is the proper way to tell someone off tudor!

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic