FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Council election update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2011 at 12:46am

Here is the latest election update:

For mayor:

Lawrence P. Mulligan, Jr., has filed his petitions.

Anonymous has pulled petitions, but has not filed.

For the two at large council seats:

Eddie Todd Moore, Daniel J. Picard, and Anita Scott Jones have filed their petitions.

Anonymous, Jacob W. Shiflett, and Joshua Steve Toms, and Anonymous No. 2 have pulled petitions, but to date have not filed.

For the unexpired Ward One seat:

Ann Mort has filed her petitions.

Mike Presta currently has 81 signatures on the petitions pulled by Anonymous, and plans to file by 4:00 pm on 8/10/2011.

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2011 at 5:10pm
Eddie Todd Moore is, indeed, running for an at large seat and was, in fact the very first Middletonian to file his petitions.
Somehow I erred when I originally copied and pasted the info above from the Board of Elections website.  I now have edited that post.
I assure Mr. Moore that the error was unintentional and sincerely apologize for my error.
Also, please note that I was the first to announce Mr. Moore's candidacy in another thread. Click here: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3988 then scroll down to my 15 Jul 2011 at 5:35pm post.
Once again, my apologies to Mr. Moore.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
FmrMidE View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FmrMidE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2011 at 11:00am
Well not NOW he isn't!!!!LOL
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2011 at 8:42am
Todd Moore is running for at-large:
http://www.VoteToddMoore.com/Home.html
https://www.facebook.com/VoteToddMoore

He must be Anonymous.
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2011 at 10:19pm

Here is the latest election update:

For mayor:

Lawrence P. Mulligan, Jr. and Anonymous have pulled petitions, but neither has filed their petitions.

For the two at large council seats:

Eddie Todd Moore, Daniel J. Picard, Anita Scott Jones, Anonymous, Jacob W. Shiflett, and Joshua Steve Toms have pulled petitions.  To date, only Mr. Moore, Mr. Picard and Ms. Scott Jones have filed their petitions.

For the unexpired Ward One seat:

Anonymous and Ann Mort have pulled petitions, but neither has filed their petitions.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic