FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PACMAN IN HOSPITAL AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PACMAN IN HOSPITAL AGAIN
    Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 9:22am
HELLO EVERYONE,

Just wanted to let ya'll know, Pac is once again spending time at the Atrium.Confused Has been there since Monday.

Not sure how long he will be there, but will let him update you when he is able.

I will be taking PC in with me next time I go so I can read to him from his favorite forum. Hmmm, wonder what that might be. 

Blessings to all

MsPacMan

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 10:21am
Thoughts and prayers
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 10:30am
I hope for something on the less serious side this time.

God Bless you, Pacman and may He bless you too as a caregiver Ms. Pacman. (Ya gotta try caregiving to really appreciate the effort it takes, right Ms. Pacman?)
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 10:49am
all the best to my friend and former neighbor
I miss our "discussions"

Serious thanks to his wife and family for being there with true love and support

Ms.Pacman is a wonderful person
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 12:30pm
Ms Pacman
Our prayers and thoughts are with you
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 4:14pm
Your husband is quite an inspiration in the manner he has dealt with his situation, and you as a caregiver. God bless you both and your family and prayers a recovery is swift and lasting.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 9:28pm
Sorry to hear about Pacman and I wish him the best !
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2011 at 11:13pm
Our prayers are with youStar
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2011 at 11:22am
He is doing well, Still in the Hospital.

Tis is bizarre situation.

Monday Afternoon (around 3:30pm) I had to take him into the ER for a reoccuring condition he's had for 20+ years (too hard to even try to explain/describe).  Just learned early on (been married 18 years) that I need to get him to the ER.  Not long after we arrive in the ER He has a seizure, then another.  He had these seizures while lying the ER Bed.  He did not fall.  He's never had seizures before.  But the 2nd seizure caused him to break his left shoulder blade (a minor fracture that will heal on it's own) and break the ball out of the socket of his right arm.  This causing him excrutiating pain.  I find it amazing the strength one has when having a seizure.  Enough to break your own bones while being completely unaware of it.

Now, the MD's did not figure out what was causing the pain until around 11am on Wednesday Morning.  Why??  They were looking for something neurological.  What could've caused the seizures as well as the pain??  Ordered MRI, EEG, CT Scan.  It wasn't until the Lung Doctor came in concerned about fluid on the lungs that he asked me if anyone had considered that he might have broken something when he had his seizures.  Ummm, Nope - NoOne had mentioned this has a possibility until that moment.

That was Wednesday - Friday he had ball replacement surgery.

Surgery went well.  He is still in pain but Recooperating well

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND KIND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

(Ya gotta try caregiving to really appreciate the effort it takes, right Ms. Pacman?)

Soo True Vet!!Tongue
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2011 at 2:35pm
MsPacman anything you need or helped with please feel free to shot me a note thru MUSA or call Randy and he'll get you my number.  As far as we have come with medical treatment sometimes it takes a few MD,s to find the problem
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2011 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by ground swat ground swat wrote:

MsPacman anything you need or helped with please feel free to shot me a note thru MUSA or call Randy and he'll get you my number.  As far as we have come with medical treatment sometimes it takes a few MD,s to find the problem

THANK YOU GROUND SWATTongue
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2011 at 4:57pm
MsPacman,
      You and Pacman are continually in a special place in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. As you can see so many of these posters care so very much and mean it when they say ,"If we can help". I Peter 5:7.
         pn
FmrMidE View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FmrMidE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2011 at 10:19pm
We missed you both in Sunday school this morning but you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2011 at 5:17pm
Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support.  I am told he may get to come home tomorrow.  Will wait and see. Smile
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2011 at 8:14pm
Praying for Pacman to come home.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2011 at 7:10am
Hope his shoulder is healing and he gets home today, miss his COMMON SENSE thoughts and direction.
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2011 at 10:26pm
He Did not come home today, maybe tomorrow.Unhappy
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 7:04am
From Ms. Pacmans post.....

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3"

And we are getting our fair share of facing trials, testing of the faith and learning perserverance, aren't we Ms. Pacman? Sometimes, I ask why us, why now, at this late stage of the game (in our 60's), are we being so severily tested??? Did we do something so horribly wrong and are being punished? Don't know. Like you and PAC, we take it one day at a time......with a dash of hope it will change soon thrown in for good measure.
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 6:13pm
Thank you vet for your words of encouragement.  Pac is still in the hospital is condition is getting worse.  Things are simply not good.

Groundswat - I'd love to hear some of his COMMON SENSE about now too.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 6:22pm
MsPacman
Sorry to hear he isn't doing well.
Your famiy is in our prayers
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2011 at 10:33pm
Hello Vivian,

Thank you for your prayers...

He's had a sepsis infection for more than a week now.  His condition was "Guarded to poor and declining" as the MD's were all telling me.  They were unsure of the source of the infection until early Friday morning. His surgery sight was full of bacteria and they are certain that this is the cause.  The healed incision had to be reopened & cleansed of all infectious bacteria.  He is now well sedated and resting comfortably.

I am praying things can only start to get better for him from here.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2011 at 4:09pm
Pacman is in our prayers.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2011 at 5:34pm
The whole forum is with you Mr./Ms. Pacman. We all want a full recovery and soon. The man has taken his share of knockdowns. Now, it is time for the direction of this thing to change. Keep the faith even though it is hard at times. We try our best at the Vet residence to stay positive about the blows in life one takes. Sometimes........well.....
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2011 at 9:46pm

Hope all is well, thought of Pacman this wkend when the sun came out and stayed awhile.  Something simple for a change, sunny and warm.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic