FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Two Scheduled Candidate Forums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two Scheduled Candidate Forums
    Posted: Oct 10 2011 at 4:04pm

The first is sponsored by the Kiwanis:

7  p.m. Thursday, October 13, City Council Chambers, City Building, One Donham Plaza

The second is sponsored by the 2nd Ward Middletown Community Council:

6:30 p.m.  Monday, October 17, Sonny Hill Community Center, 800 LaFayete Ave.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2011 at 4:05pm
I have plans to attend both of these events and film them for posting on MUSA.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 1:17pm
Any body from MUSA paln on attending?
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 1:36pm
I can't wait. I'm going.
    pn
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 2:53pm
lol well I would hope so . :)
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 5:01pm
I may go just so I can see you in action again!! Are you a reporter or aren't you?   Glad to see them let you out of your cage every once in a while.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Any body from MUSA paln on attending?

I’ll be there!!!

And I’ll have a pocketful of “I Like Mike” lapel stickers to hand out before it starts, if anyone wants them!!! Big%20smile

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 10:13pm
Or, you can make your own:

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2011 at 12:54am
The I like Mike sign was gone from the front of my business the next morning.
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2011 at 2:14am
Originally posted by wannaknow wannaknow wrote:

The I like Mike sign was gone from the front of my business the next morning.
The ground was too hard and it was ruining the wire frame!!!  I'm going to come back later with the tools to make pilot holes.  I thought Ethan told you.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2011 at 9:43am
Originally posted by ground swat ground swat wrote:

I may go just so I can see you in action again!! Are you a reporter or aren't you?   Glad to see them let you out of your cage every once in a while.

I have been known to report a few things, I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I hope to see you there.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 12:20pm
Please remember. The Candidates forum is tonight at 7:00 p.m.. this is at the city council chamber. If you can't attend it will be carried by TVMiddletown. You can watch it at home. Its a great opportunity for everyone to learn who stands for the citizens and who stands for special interests.
        pn
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 4:04pm
I will be there tonight at a little after 7, I have a kids party at Skate way that ends at 7. I hope to see alot of MUSA guys there. Its been a while since I have been in action. I am a little excited. :)
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 10:21pm
Very interesting tonight, Bravo to Mr. Moore for calling out Mr. Picard, finish what you started Dan.  Will need to watch the forum again in order to hear the answers and think about them.  I will say I have NO interest in ADDING anymore of what we already have to this council.  All are stepping up to the plate and I admire them and thank them for being involved.  Mr. Gordon stuck to the clock and that is the way it should be, well done.
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 10:37pm
Ground Swat:

I realize that it may be past your bedtime, but the forum will be rebroadcast tonight at 11:30 p.m. on TVMiddletown.

Also, I would be interested in hearing anyone's comments on my answers.

I hope that I made it clear on the last question, that I would vote "no" on a renewal of the Public Safety levy ONLY because I do not believe that all of the money brought in by the present Public Safety levy was spent on public safety.  I will not vote for ANY cause specific levy until there is a method in place to guarantee that the funds brought in are NOT siphoned off to be used for other purposes!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic