FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you to a local church!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you to a local church!
    Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 4:01am

I just want to take a moment to thank the members of a local church who invited me onto their campus last evening for a short question-and-answer session to learn more about my candidacy and my stance on some of the issues.

While they were warm and gracious, that did not stop them from asking some difficult questions.  I hope that they found the honest and direct expressions of my opinions to be informative, and I assure them that it was indicative of the way I intend to represent the City should I be favored to be elected the next Ward One City Council person.

(I am intentionally omitting naming this group.  Both they, and He, know who they are.  What else matters?)

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic