FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dempster Tire celebrates 70 years of Generals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dempster Tire celebrates 70 years of Generals
    Posted: Dec 16 2011 at 5:14pm
For 70 years, three generations of the Dempster family have been distributing General brand tires from Continental Tire the Americas LLC.

The company recently presented Dempster Tire, Middletown, Ohio, with an award for 70 years of service and commitment to the General brand.

"On behalf of General Tire, we congratulate the Dempster's on 70 years of business," said Travis Roffler, director of marketing, General Tire. "We also want to thank them for their continued commitment to the General brand throughout those 70 years. We look forward to doing business with many more generations of Dempster's."

Dempster Tire, a family owned and operated company, has been serving its community since 1941 when Russell Dempster started the business. In 1972 Russel's son Dick purchased the business. In early 2009, Richie Dempster took over for his father Dick and now runs the company.

"We're very excited to be in the tire industry," said Richie Dempster, Dempster Tire. "General Tire has been a wonderful partner of ours for the last 70 years and we look forward to another 70 years with them."

For more information on Dempster Tire visit www.dempstertire.com.
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2011 at 6:28pm
Nice folks, Steve takes care of me. Congrads. On doing business in downtown.
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2011 at 1:16pm
Richie is a handsome fellow, when he gets those bangs of his all slicked down. Embarrassed
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2011 at 3:48pm
Congratulations on 70 years! That's quite a milestone for any business this day and age. Also nice tv commercials, looks like my friend Don Rumford had his hand on them. A fine example of Middletown businesses working together. We need more of that.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2011 at 9:10am
Congrats!! 70 Years is a long time to be in business.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2011 at 9:49am
Randy takes his company car for tire rotation.  BMW's need rotated about every 500 miles, right R$ndy?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2011 at 3:40pm
Isn't this what you drive Swat?
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2011 at 5:28pm
Touche!! My PUMP is a tad taller and I need a cig. to put out! Can you help me out with that Randy?  Merry X-mas my FRIEND!!!!! 
Coachoutletstores View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coachoutletstores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2012 at 1:00am
Originally posted by ground swat ground swat wrote:

Nice folks, Steve takes care of me. Congrads. On doing business in downtown.

Most people try to keep their bags and purses organised. It's extremely frustrating to have to dig around to find keys or other small items, like lipstick or a pen, and not be able to find them. It can be particularly embarrassing when you hold up a line looking for cash or your credit authentic coach handbag card so you can pay for your purchases. If you've grown tired of having to hunt around a full bag for the things you need LOUIS VUITTON SHOULDER BAGS Coach Backpack Bags discount Burberry Handbags to get through the day, then you need a organiser Burberry Shoulder Bags to get the clutter in your purse under control.
menxi View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote menxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 3:12am
Dempster Tire celebrates 70 years of Generals

________________________________________________________________________________________

pandora beads uk pandora charms uk pandora silver charms pandora bracelet sale
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 9:20am

Nice,post that is LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic