FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How To Eliminate A $ Trillion?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NOLA View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How To Eliminate A $ Trillion?
    Posted: Dec 31 2011 at 9:17am
I am torn wondering if education/school/athletics/social interaction is really about the developing children anymore. I want ho be invilved snd support our local schools but more and more it seems my staff/kids are just going through the motions with any of these activities. It certainly does not feel like the same spirit/pride and sense of belonging to something bigger like your alma mater used to mean.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 3:49pm

Acclaro
Yep…Since the scores are not getting better and the property taxes just keep going up I think we need to buy every kid a laptop and let them learn at their own rate. I have grandchildren that go to a private school in another state and almost all their classes are on line.

acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 2:24pm
Start with the NEA and OEA.

Here's how, and what Ohio should be doing...consolidation, and online. Excellent article, Forbes, and MIT's free online system.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmarshallcrotty/2011/12/21/m-i-t-game-changer-free-online-education-for-all/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic