FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uh Oh Randy Sue!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uh Oh Randy Sue!
    Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 6:00am
Chadly Ochosinkhole Johnson has been released by the Miami Dolphins. Apparently he likes to head butt his wife when she questioned why he received a package of condoms in the mail. Posted bail after being arrested for domestic violence. Think your Bengals will take him back?   
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 6:16am
Crap Randy Jane! That's two losses in a row and a 3 and 3 record. I can just hear those Bengals fans down in Cincy now...... SUPER BOWL BABY!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 6:00am
3 and 4 now Randy Sue. Not looking good.......

Steelers’ D puts clamps on Bengals’ hopes

Looking to gain a little momentum heading into their week off, the Bengals instead blew a double-digit lead on national television and fell 24-17, leaving many of the Paul Brown Stadium crowd of 63,411 waving “bye” to the team’s hopes of returning to the playoffs

Denver and the Giants coming up. Might be two more losses there. Kansas City should be a win but by then, many Bengals fans will have jumped ship. A sad day. I'm with you buddy!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 9:21am

I am so disappointed in the Bengals, some really good players on that team on both sides of the ball. But at the end of the day it comes down to coaching and ownership of the team. Until Marvin Lewis is out and Mike Brown sells the team to someone that knows football. Being a Bengals fan will be what it has been since the 80’s …..Embarrassing.

I also think that the phase “who Dey” is bad luck and needs to be replaced with something better. Who  Dey hasn't meant anything for a long time.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 12:47pm

I used to be a Football fan back in the 80s and 90s but honestly I cant stand to watch it anymore,all I see are a bunch of thugs that like showing their arses to thousands of people at one time,and the hair hanging out of the helmets whats that all about ? Back when I played that would have came in handy for grabbing onto for tackling or just to be mean. Hard to believe that people actualy support this sport.

sorry I just had to get that off my chest LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 1:40pm
Now Bo, ya gotta admit, back in the Dave Shula, Dick LeBeau and Brucie Coslet days, the Bengals provided some great comedy skits on a Sunday afternoon while pretending to play football. One laugh after another as they found new ways to lose football games. The challenge back then wasn't to guess the score of the game, figure out if the Bengals would win or not, nor guess the point spread.......the challenge then was to guess which new way they would lose on Sunday and how inept they would appear. Hopefully, they will return to those glory days soon.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 6:12am
Randy Lou...one good thing about a Bengal bye week.......they won't lose this Sunday. Breath easier my friend. .......at least until next Sunday when they are taken to school and spanked once again.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 11:00am
Ole' Peyton's saying all the right things about the Bengals. How they have a physical defense and not so sure what is happening to the offense. Peyton says them Bangles play in a tough division and their record is deceiving.

Look out Randy Lou.....Peyton's looking to pad those passing yardage numbers by throwing for 400 yards against that sad Bengal secondary. Denver ought to get the running game going too. We'll see on Sunday as I get my weekly comical relief by listening to Davy "Laughem" on WLW.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:56pm
Randy Jane.....

So close, yet so far. I was there with you big fella....kinda. I was frustrated along with Andy Dalton......kinda. He had that frustrated look on his face when he knew the game was slipping away. 3 and 5 now, right? Playoff hopes kinda slipping away in Bengal land perhaps? Marvy Lewis didn't look pleased on the sideline, did he? Not hearing the Cincinnati people grunting "Who dey" that much this year.

Up next, the Giants, who just got beat by the Steelers and probably looking for payback. Uh-oh.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:14am
Nice job by your Bengals Sunday. A thorough beatdown of the Giants. Never saw Manning play so poorly. Next up, Kansas City, a 1 and 8 team who took Pittsburgh down to the wire only to lose by 3. KC...ready to pull that upset and the suddenly overconfident Bengals coming up in KC....could your Bengals slide to 4 and 6 next week??
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:38pm

Loved that game, all hope is not lost yet :)

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:26am
Randy Sue.....your Bengals beat up on the 1 and 9 Chiefs. WLW's Davy Laugh'em was squeeling again and that post-game clown said "it's a good day to be a Bengals fan" at least 10 times during the show. Kinda got old. Mercy, the Chiefs look worse than the Browns as to ineptness. See the stands toward the end of the game? They looked as empty as the Bengal's stands in the Bruce Coslet, Davy Shula, Dick LeBeau days. Romeo Crennel is a pathetic coach. Just stood there with that "I don't care, I'm still making money" look on his face. No anger, no fight, no passion at all. No one at home in his head. Was that way with the Browns too.

Next up, the Raiders who looked almost as pathetic as the Chiefs. Carsy Palmer isn't that good as a qb and has no talent around him. Gonna be another Bengals win going to 6 and 5. San Diego around the corner but so is Dallas. Still 50/50 whether they'll be in the playoffs. Still gotta play Pittsburgh and the Ravens again. JMO
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 6:38pm
Easy win for the Bengals today. The Raiders proved they could be beaten by a good college team. Really not competitive. Next up, the Chargers. Up and down team. 50/50 whether they'll give the Bengals a game or not. After that, Dallas, a banged up third string qb Steelers team and the Ravens. Your Bengals could lose their last three.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:09am
Stop being a hater Miss Vet, the bengals are playing good football right now. And we will be in the playoffs. Gonna be a good football season. :)
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:43am
GOOD LORD RANDY JANE!!!!! The Bengals beat a 1 and 9 Chiefs team, then beat a really bad Raiders team that may be even worse than the Chiefs. They helped the Bengals play "good football". The last wins they had were with teams with a combined 4 and 18 record. ANYONE can beat these teams! You sound like those clowns on WLW.....Dave Laugh'em and Alan (It's a great day to be a Bengals fan) Cutler. To hear them talk, they sound like the Bengals are primed for the Super Bowl. Most people who know anything about football know that that is a very long shot at best. It's one thing to support your team and have a dream of participating in the Super Bowl, but ya gotta be truthful with yourself and know what you have to work with. When the Bengals start beating teams that are traditionally in the hunt for the Super Bowl on a routine basis, THEN you might get excited. They haven't developed a trend yet that they can. Let's see what happens against Dallas, Pittsburgh (hopefully with B. Roth. and a healthy team) and the Ravens. If they run the table, they may have a chance as a Wild Card. Won't win the division.

"SUPER BOWL BABY" is a bit of a stretch. They still may end up 8 and 8 and not go.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:55am
Ok Randall Sue....your Bengals won the game with 4 minutes to go against a team that is now 4 an 8. The last three teams they have played have a combined 9 and 26 without counting what the Raiders did yesterday.

Now, we shall see how your Bengals do against teams that have more W's than L's. Dallas, still in the hunt up next. Pittsburgh and the Ravens in the wings. Will be interesting to see how they play against competitive teams for a change. Your Bengals have had an easy schedule for the most part this year. Might be the only reason they are above .500.

If they make it, I predict an early 1st round departure.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 6:09am
Oh boy Randy Sue! They outplayed the Cowboys UNTIL the last few minutes. Painful to lose on the last play of the game for the Bengals fans. Pleasure to see if you aren't a fan. Next up, the Eagles, who are playing better of late with the new qb- Foles. Eagles might make a game of it in Philly on Thursday. Let's hope the Steelers fix their issues before the Bengals game. And then, the Ravens to finish it. Might go 1 and 2 in the last three games and end up 8 and 8 and out of the playoffs.......some hope that would happen. Wouldn't know who.....

Got a laugh hearing Alan Cutler wearing out the phrase "it's a sad day to be a Bengal's fan" on the WLW post game show. Laugh'em, in the locker room must have repeated himself 8 or 9 times with the same phrases. The pair are comical to listen to.

Edited by VietVet - Dec 10 2012 at 6:13am
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:54am
Well, 34-13 Bengals. Randall Jane, ya beat the 4 and 10, hapless, bumbling , stumbling Eagles who are in the same category as the Raiders and Chiefs, other teams who can't seem to get out of their own way. Mercy they stunk. Now all you have to do is beat the Steelers and Ravens and go to the playoffs. Good luck.
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:31am
LOL vet, this can be done, just gotta break a few legs on the way LOLand its super bowl baby!!!WinkLOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:59am
You're close Randy Lee. Bengals just have to beat Pittsburgh at Pitt. History says they have a hard time beating the Steelers, especially as the visitor. Old Ben's interception gave it to Dallas. Shame it happened. I hope you join me in wishing the Steelers luck and hoping they play their best game of the year.

Won't be long now until we hear the Bengal nation shouting SUPER BOWL BABY! .....that is, until they lose at Pitt. or in the first round of the playoffs......if they make it at all. Then, we'll have to listen to Alan Cutler saying over and over again...."it's a bad day to be a Bengal's fan"
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:33pm
And it all comes down to this!!!!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:52pm
I'll repeat Randy Jane, the Bengals have not beaten the Steelers with any regularity, especially at Pittsburgh. The Steelers are angry about the Cowboys game too. Hopefully, they will take it out on the Bengals. Might be a loss here with perhaps another loss coming in the Ravens game. Let's hope so, right buddy?

My hope.....Big Ben will throw for big yardage and the Steelers defense will play like the old defenses did, putting a Bengals team, that has become a real pest, out of the playoffs. Wish the Steelers luck Randy Sue.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:10pm
Steelers looked bad. Too many injuries. Too many INT's by Big Ben. Can't sustain a drive. Not the Steelers of old. Bengals are in!!!.....only to lose in the first round of the playoffs. If the Ravens play at Cincy like they played tonight against the Giants, the Bengals are in trouble and will go into the playoffs at 9 and 7. Ravens looked strong tonight given all the injuries they have.

Good luck Randall Sue. Your Bengals are going to need it next Sunday and on into the playoffs.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:01pm
Bravo Randy Lou. Bravo. Neither team seemed to care and the regulars only played sparingly. Ravens backup qb looked good. Fast. Next up looks like the Texans at 12 and 4. First time they met, the Texans won easily. Perhaps a first round exit for your Bengals? TBD
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:36pm
Bengals looked bad in the first half. Didn't look much better in the second half. Another season done. Hang up the uniforms and close the lockers out. Another "bad day to be a Bengal's fan". So says Alan Cutler. Laugh' em is crying about now. A good day for us Bengal haters. The Texans own them in the playoffs. Not to worry. The Texans will get put out next week at New England. Don't like the Patriots but hard to beat Brady.

Who Dey.....Super Bowl Baby......all gone Randy Sue. Next year ole buddy. Schedule should be more difficult than scheduling patsies like the Chiefs, the Bills and others. But I was with you all the way this year....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic