Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, April 26, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kay Rogers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kay Rogers
    Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 6:55am
Today's Journal...

Former Butler County auditor wants early release from prison

Former Butler County Auditor Kay Rogers who is serving a two-year federal prison term for her part in the Dynus fiber optics scandal wants to spend the remainder of her sentence at home and is petitioning the court for early release.

SO, SHE WANTS TO SPEND THE REMAINING TIME AT HOME, DOES SHE? WHO WOULDN'T?

The West Chester Twp. mother of six pleaded guilty in 2007 to conspiracy to commit bank and mail fraud and filing a false income tax return. Her sentence ends on May 27.

But local attorney Brad Kraemer filed a motion Monday in U.S. District Court in Cincinnati requesting Judge Sandra Beckwith allow Rogers to be released, stating, “She is tremendously remorseful for her offenses and would like the opportunity to return to being a productive member of society.”

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT!! SHE'S "TREMENDOUSLY REMORSEFUL FOR HER OFFENSES AND WOULD LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RETURN ......." WELL, BY ALL MEANS, LET HER OUT NOW IF SHE FEELS THAT STRONLY ABOUT IT! HELL, I'LL BET ALL THE CRIMINALS LOCKED UP FEEL THE SAME WAY AS OLD KAY DOES.

Kraemer said during Rogers time in prison, she has worked as part of the cleaning crew for a building down the road from the camp and has co-chaired community relations projects as well as other events as requested

ATTA GIRL.

“The defendant has six children and has suffered tremendously for her mistakes and has already suffered tremendous losses,” Kraemer said in the motion

YEP, THAT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BREAK THE LAW COUNSELOR. WONDER IS SHE WAS THINKING ABOUT THE KIDS OR HER FINANCIAL BURDENS WHEN SHE WAS DOIN' THE CRIME?

Rogers said she believed her sentence was harsh. But she also knew her actions were wrong.

“I accepted responsibility. I violated the public trust, I get that,” Rogers said last year.

NOW, DO THE TIME. THEY SAY ADMITTING GUILT IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY KAY.

GOOD LORD, IS THIS GOING TO BE ANOTHER CASE OF KINDER/GENTLER? MERCY. BY ALL MEANS, LET"S GIVE ALL CRIMINALS A BREAK AND "SET THEM FREE"

I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:31am
How will this compare to time served by Mr.Fox and other defendants?
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:41am
Steal millions of dollars and have to go to jail for a couple years not a bad. What a crock of shyt. leave her in jail
newslies View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newslies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:19pm
Glad you guys read the news paper.I guess they know the whole story just like you.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:14am
Originally posted by newslies newslies wrote:

Glad you guys read the news paper.I guess they know the whole story just like you.

All I know is this woman helped to secure millions of dollars by using her position with the county and did it illegaly and now she wants out of jail early ? Bah let her stay there.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:01am
Originally posted by newslies newslies wrote:

Ok newslies, you imply that this is not the whole story. Fill us in with info. the newspaper didn't provide. We are responding to news we are given. If it is not correct or not complete, we need people like you to tell us the entire story.

You're up.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by spiderjohn spiderjohn wrote:

How will this compare to time served by Mr.Fox and other defendants?

Mike Fox got 4 years, Kay got 2. 

Fox had accepted the prison term in a plea agreement with U.S. attorneys a year ago. He pleaded guilty to complicity to commit mail and wire fraud and filing a false tax return. Four public corruption charges were dismissed ...

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
newslies View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newslies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:36pm
#1 go to the bank and try to take a loan in someone else's name with out them being there to verify signatures.that will get shot down faster than ****
#2 mike fox case had nothing to do with dynus.he was involved with the first half the installation of fiber optic cable in the ground.so when the stories come together the only relevance is fiber optics.so butler county has $4 million in fiber optics in the ground with half being used.
#3 funny how your forced to resign.then the attorneys your paying that made you plead guilty give you your money back because conflict of interest.
#4the original prosecutor was sent backing because his plea agreement with rogers.in comes Jennifer berry she finishes the case then is gone.
#5 national city president sends a letter stating Kay rogers not liable for money.
newslies View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newslies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:43pm
Also this shows you the smarts of our government.a accountant busiest time is Jan 1-april 15.well with a release date of may 27 the tax season is over.so next time you get you pay stub and tax come out remember your feeding her to be there and going to be feeding her when she is out.hopefully you guys get in on the Obama handout train be cause it only goes one in to your pocket...don't worry she'll be in the light again very soon..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic