FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Middletown Library - first Bookmobile 1938

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
j-lindsay View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j-lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Middletown Library - first Bookmobile 1938
    Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:12pm
OOOPS!  Sorry this is my first time posting, 2nd attempt I will get this right.

Middletown Ohio Old Pictures website:
https://sites.google.com/site/middletownohiooldpictures/
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 1:04pm
Love looking at the old pictures.Thanks for sharing.Thumbs Up
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 4:16pm
Hey! Great pictures of better days for me. Went to school with the Intruders. Spent alot of good hours dancing to their music in the basement of the old YMCA- The Inferno. Know Tommy Wills and his son Terry. True, that the label was named after the son. Don't remember the old Armco parades with the cars and the youth in the 60's. Do remember the Fenwick school fire and the move to University Blvd. in 1962. Ah yes, back when Middletown was a nice place to live.

Thanks for the site.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 6:11pm
Did anyone see any pictures of Middletown's gas street lamps from back in the "period" when Middletown allegedly had gas street lamps???

I'd like to see those pictures!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic