FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

16 Aberdeen Drive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 16 Aberdeen Drive
    Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:32am
Anyone know why this house was demolished?  It was a real shocker driving down Aberdeen Drive on Friday afternoon and seeing a pile of rubble on this street.  It doesn't look like it was in foreclosure.  I do think the owner may be deceased.
rshaffer View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rshaffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:31am
Rhodes: you're absolutely right. I drove down Aberdeen late yesterday evening and, to say the least, was---I don't even have a word for it. It is, obviously, something that doesn't happen in that neighborhood. I wouldn't think that it would have been on the city's list of houses to be demolished. It will be interesting to find out the reason. Rick
Rick
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:09am
Well gentlemen I do have several words for this action...however I can't publish them on this blog.
City Hall does not have a clue how to save a neighorhood...once again this is all about hurry up and spend all this FREE goverment money so we get more....Angry 
Bottom line they don't care because it isn't their neighborhood
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Rhodes Rhodes wrote:

Anyone know why this house was demolished?  It was a real shocker driving down Aberdeen Drive on Friday afternoon and seeing a pile of rubble on this street.  It doesn't look like it was in foreclosure.  I do think the owner may be deceased.

Maybe you should investigate, make sure it's not a photoshop inspector gadget.  Wacko
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 3:41pm
Tudor, you did a very good job on that bit of trickery.  You even fooled me, but logic set in and I just knew nothing that elaborate existed underground.  If you had only flipped the image backwards, it wouldn't have been so easy to find online. Smile

Does anyone have the latest demo list from the city or know where it can be found online?  Any other nice neighborhoods in danger of a ridiculous demo?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic