Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Wednesday, April 24, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abandoned Animals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HdMechanical View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HdMechanical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abandoned Animals
    Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 10:31am
Well they are at it again on Cincinnatii -Dayton Rd. They dropped off 5 kittens at my office door thinking I am PAWS...Last week was puppies, the week before was kittens also....But I have surprise.....Cameras caught this one and this FatBoy run them down to get plate number .....ERW 2331 OH
ktf1179 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktf1179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:38am
To be honest it is kinda hard to tell where PAWS entrance and building is located it because of where is it located at. It is logical to think that the first building you see would be the paws building. I suggest you put a sign up or something indicating where PAWS it located at. I mean me and my fiance almost did the same thing when we visited them for a question for the first time. Besides I would rather people leave kittens and puppies with PAWS than give them away on Craig's List as Snake Food, or have to be put down at the local Animal Shelter.
HdMechanical View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HdMechanical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:07pm
At 5:30 am they are not dropping animals off at PAWS, they are abandoning them on the property so they do not have to pay the fee...If you pull in and look, there is a sign which says PAWS right on the gate.....
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 1:07pm
I have heard of people chucking pets over the fence at paws (not in the last 10 years) guess they figure its going to be safer then taking them for rides in the country.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:06pm
Anyone looking for a good pet should look at PAWS.  Our cat we have was abandoned at PAWS just like the discussion started on this thread.  She was abandoned early in the day and now has a nice home and we've never had a better cat then the one we have from PAWS.  She is trained better than our dog.LOL

PacmanCool
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic