Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, March 29, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stained 1054 Bristro Review by Three Fat Guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lucas View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stained 1054 Bristro Review by Three Fat Guys
    Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:17pm

The Three Fat Guys took a trip down town to Stained 1054 Bistro. Read the review here: http://threefatguysreview.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/three-fat-guys-review-stained-1054-bistro-middletown-ohio/

"Overall, I was very satisfied with my meal." - Lucas

" I give the food and service a thumbs up and would like to try some other stuff on the menu." - Vinny

"That was a nice lunch! I thought the wait staff was really friendly and the service was great." - Gordon
Read about my food experiences on Three Fat Guys Review blog: http://threefatguysreview.wordpress.com/
Gordon View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:36am
Thanks for getting that out here Lucas! I keep forgetting about this place : )

But I'll not forget that sandwich! LOL 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic