FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gilliland Double Dip?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Middletown29 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 6:33am
Gilliland is going to offer to take a pay cut to try to gain public support for her double dipping.

So she will only make $230,000 a year instead of $250,000.

I want to feel bad for her.

How about you?
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by AKBobby AKBobby wrote:

And more important, didn't we just pass a PUBLIC SAFETY LEVY to make sure cops and firemen weren't cut?

Where is that money?????????????????????????????????????????

Our spineless ones think that we the people of "Middletucky" isnt paying much attention so they borrow from Paul to pay Peter.It irks my ass that they (the spineless ones) get away with all there underminded tatic's.I pray one day they that is involved in the illegal activity's that come out of city hall is jailed and made to pay every penny that they have stolen from the tax payers.
AK I thought we just passed a safety levy too.

SO Spineless ones

WHERE Is the MONEY!!!!

MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 9:30pm
In Gilliland's bank account
Iron Man View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by LMAO LMAO wrote:

SO Spineless ones

WHERE Is the MONEY!!!!

My telephone conversation with the City Manager:

over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:24pm
There is a landlord meeting at Java Johnny tonight at 6:00pm. Doug Adkins will be there to answer questions about Sec8 or community revitalation. Now is your chance to ask him some questions.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 6:02am
Originally posted by over the hill over the hill wrote:

There is a landlord meeting at Java Johnny tonight at 6:00pm. Doug Adkins will be there to answer questions about Sec8 or community revitalation. Now is your chance to ask him some questions.

Was this announced to the community? Didn't read anything about it in the Journal, not that that surprises me.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:05am
Yes it was in the paper
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:46am

Yes it was in the paper

Thank you over. Read alot of things these days. Was a time when I remembered most of them.......now, well......
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:08pm
According to a member of city council Gilliland has the votes to double dip.
Unbelievable!
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:06pm
And I guess there is no way to stop this. I wish we could have someone speak at city council to say we are apposed to this.may be phone calls to council members and remind them they will be up for election and we will be watching.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:27pm
You can probably eliminate two of the approving Council members in the November election.

Please support Mr.Laubaugh and Ms.Bronston
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:37pm
Laubaugh supports the double dip.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 7:23am
wow
surprising
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:05am
Maybe we need to rethink supporting Laubaugh. Let him and the others know we are serious about changes at the city building.
Iron Man View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Middletown29 Middletown29 wrote:

Laubaugh supports the double dip.

I find that hard to believe?

Maybe I underestimate the power of the Dark Side!
johnnyp26 View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnyp26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:31am
Hmmmm, let's see..... Judy retires and secures her pension (one she could lose if certain things go the wrong way for her!) and then gets rehired by the city making the same money (on top of her pension!).  I chose the wrong career...
Is anyone REALLY shocked that the Mulligan boys and Laubach support this idea?!?!?  Seriously? 
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:00pm
How do we stop the insanity???
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:46am
Word on the street is J.G.now wants to tear down the Manchester. She took it off the market and is applying for a grant to tear it down!! Wouldn't it be nice if someone like Coons could buy it and renovate it?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:03pm

Word on the street is J.G.now wants to tear down the Manchester. She took it off the market and is applying for a grant to tear it down!! Wouldn't it be nice if someone like Coons could buy it and renovate it?

Agree, the Manchester needs to be preserved IF a PRIVATE SECTOR INDIVIDUAL USES THEIR MONEY AND NOT ONE PENNY OF OUR MONEY TO HELP IN THE PURCHASE. IMO, it would also be nice if we could get this demolition woman out of town as soon as possible before she rips the whole town down. This person doesn't understand.....never has understood this town, it's people, it's history and it's blue-collar personality.......OR she understands, but doesn't care. Fire her and run her out of town. She can take her supporters along with her on her way out. The town direction under her guidance has been a disaster.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:45pm
I'm beginning to think the woman is losing it. Her behavior has been bizarre lately .well, not just lately, I heard she accosted a man in the hall way at the city building over the Rose building and started yelling at him because she didn't like the arragment made about the payment between the parties. Which really is none of her business.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:45pm
Someone said Dougie wants to be city manager. I'm not so sure that's a good idea. That is if you get rid of JG. I'd rather see them both gone!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic