FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New City Manager

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Perplexed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perplexed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:18pm
FGUY -

Please make a simple telephone call to the HUD Cleveland Area Office. They will promptly straighten you out regarding 1999-2005 Middletown City Council endorsements/applications for significant HCV funding increases. I believe that you already know this Mr. Adkins, Mr. Fooks, etc.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:30pm

Ms. Moon, NO one on council voted for the added vouchers. You have the burden of proof to show the minutes, and you can't! This is why the forum is taken as full of crackpots. 
Hmmm...No Mr. Factguy I do not have the burden of proof to show you anything in my computer...ZERO...I believe all this burden of proof stuff clearly belongs to that expensive ex HUD attorney that City Hall hired to take down HUD.
Humm…so you are now saying that city council acting as MPHA never approve ANY increase of vouchers over this 5 year period nor did they approve the yearly Annual Action Plan to HUD during this same 5 year period.? So all these vouchers just showed up on the steps of City Hall one morning along with a big check that they cashed the check and ??????
Well hells bells you should have been able to win that big HUD case in a matters of hours with all this proof.
Well now that I think on this maybe not…because I’m sure HUD does have copies of all these signed records that
Middletown can’t seem to find.

But I do find it strange that the City of Middletown does not have the minutes to all these MPHA meeting and yet they have all the Middletown Park Board minute to the date it was organized in the early 1800’s.

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Factguy Factguy wrote:

Ms. Moon, NO one on council voted for the added vouchers. You have the burden of proof to show the minutes, and you can't! This is why the forum is taken as full of crackpots.

Doug Adkins is highly qualified. Dan Tracey said it himself, who had a front row seat. He was EXCELLENT!

You people are like the third class folks on the Titantic after hitting the iceberg and then saying, "Damn Captain, we told him he was going too fast, there might be an iceberg in the area, and now the ship is going down." All around you, people are either jumping in the life boat, or trying to save the ship. But you people are all yelling, 'gee, if Liverpool would have just put those bolts in tighter, the ship would not have gone down." "Gee, the night watchmen should have seen that iceberg and taken that warning from the other ship seriously." While everyone else is either finding a lifeboat (leaving), or attempting to save the ship, here it is yelling and screaming at the captain, doing nothing, while the ship goes down. Either try to save the ship or get the hell off!

Thank you Mr. Vet for not yelling. Mr. Nein has had a very nice political career.      

\

WHILE IRRITATING, FACTGUY IS STILL FUN TO TALK TO GIVEN THE DELUSIONAL STATE OF MIND WHILE BEING IN DENIAL WITH REGARD TO FACTS. WRONG SCREEN NAME FACTGUY. YOU'VE GIVEN US NO FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR SIDE OF THE FENCE. YOU'VE JUST ATTEMPTED TO GIVE US A HARD TIME. STOP BEING A FOOL FOR THE CITY SENT HERE TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK. START THINKING FOR YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN THIS CITY.

I LIKE THE TITANIC ANALOGY. DIFFERENCE IS, WE, THE THIRD CLASS PASSENGERS HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO THE CAPTAIN AND HER CREW. THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM US. WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE THE SHIP (TOWN). WE DO NOT WISH TO LEAVE (JUMP SHIP TO LIFEBOATS)AND WANT TO STAY TO SEE THE TOWN TURN IN A NEW, LOGICAL, POSITIVE, PROGRESSIVE DIRECTION. SOME OF US STILL HOLD OUT HOPE THAT SOMEDAY, THE PEOPLE WILL GET ENOUGH OF THE CITY LEADERSHIP AND "THROW THE BUMS OUT". MIGHT NOT BE POSSIBLE GIVEN THE GENERAL APATHY OF THE MAJORITY OF THE RESIDENTS. IT WILL NOT IMPROVE WITH THE CURRENT CREW AND GAME PLAN. IT HASN'T IMPROVED FOR AT LEAST THREE DECADES. ALL MUST BE ELIMINATED FROM THE CITY MANAGER ON DOWN TO THE LOWEST RANKING OFFICER OF THE SHIP AND REPLACED BY COMPETENCY BEFORE THE SHIP HITS THE ICEBERG. THIS CITY HAS BEEN SCRAPPING THE ICEBERG FOR DECADES PLACING HOLES IN THE HULL, WHILE THE CITY LEADERS MISGUIDE IT AT THE HELM. IT IS SLOWLY SINKING BUT NOT YET SUNK. SOME OF US WHO WANT ONLY THE BEST FOR THIS CITY WOULD LIKE TO SEE THOSE WHO HAVE RUINED IT GONE. YOU ARE SUPPORTING THOSE WHO HAVE ONLY SELFISH MOTIVES AS THEIR AGENDA AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE CITY THEY HAVE NEARLY DESTROYED. TIME FOR THE CITY LEADER SUPPORTERS TO WAKE UP, STOP BELIEVING IN THEIR GAME PLAN AND START SEEING THE DAMAGE THEY HAVE INFLICTED.

THE CITY USE TO HAVE:

1. Good paying jobs
2. Opportunities for every age group
3. Respect from area communities
4. Friendliness
5. Thriving businesses
6. A vibrant downtown
7. People who took pride in what they owned
8. Much lower crime
9. Activity as opposed to near ghost town movement
10. All American status
11. A respected, well-functioning, high standards school system
12. Competency in city government and the schools
13. Retention of citizens due to an acceptable standard of living
14. More open government and less "back room" deals
15. Trust between citizens and government
16. Much less poverty
17. A cleaner look
18. Some class

NO MORE, THANKS TO SOME OF YOUR BUDDIES YOU ARE TRYING TO DEFEND AND THOSE WHO PROCEEDED THEM THE LAST THREE DECADES.

SCOTT NEIN BENEFITTED GREATLY BY HIS STATE SENATOR ACTIVITY TO MASSAGE THE OHIO INSURANCE INDUSTRY TO GAIN A NICE POSITION ONCE HIS POLITICAL CAREER WAS OVER. WALKED OUT OF ONE CAKE WALK INTO ANOTHER. CAN'T RESPECT THAT BUT IS THE GAME THAT IS PLAYED IN POLITICS.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:58pm

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” 

Adolf Hitler

“What luck for rulers that men do not think.” 

Adolf Hitler

Factguy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Factguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:57pm
The denial appears to be coming from all of you. There are no facts given.

Mr. John, what fact do I need to provide. Mr. Adkins has given them in his plan to turn Middletown around. He gave it during his interview, in detail, with more facts and numbers anyone at the podium could deliver. He talked about work programs, and how he would take some federal money and use it to make the city safer, including neighborhood watch, and you state he failed. No matter what he did, you would not be pleased.

Ms. Moon, you don't have the minutes associated with council members ever voting for additional vouchers, and are making assumptions. There is the saying about assumptions---it makes an arse out of you and me. So, we know you have no minutes in writing do you. We know you have no attorney fee breakdown, and have no idea if the city spent a dime on HUD legal fees. What was the attorney name for the city? All just baseless speculation. Put out a copy of the attorney fees spent on HUD.

Mr. Vet, you have anger over past elections built up over years. A democrat would never beat a Republican in Butler County. You chose the wrong party. You could have come over like Dixon, and at least made it competitive against Nein.

Give facts, not conspiracy theories.   

MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:18pm
Still tap dancing I see....The question was where did the vouchers come from then?
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:36pm
no, fact guy
I hope very much that he succeeds
my issues are with your lack of substance--not him at this time
as I have stated--he has the job(I think...), so I hope that he works out
I honestly like the guy
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:11pm
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:36pm
I'm sorry but I am enjoying this comedy. It's obvious they are running scared in in the Abbey. And they don't even know there's more to come.
Perplexed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perplexed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:48pm
It's immaterial who may think that Doug A. is a good guy or whatever. The issues are: 1) is he experientially and academically suited for the position; 2) does he have a desirable temperament, communication and consensus building skills to be the city's CEO; and, 3) what are the results (good and bad) relative to his last five years of city employment?

Relative to having a plan for Middletown, because he may have one, is it suited to the needs of the city? How does he propose to introduce new policies and program activities to expeditiously and economically to bring vitality to our declining city? Again, how does said plan differ from the program activities and results (good and bad) that he implemented since 2009? The proof is in the pudding!
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:12pm
We might be able to decide that if we could also see the 120 page "manifesto". Why can we not get a copy of these pages? Publish it in the paper so everyone can see it. Then hold him to it. He has guarantees and time tables listed. I guess he doesn't want us to see it even though it's tax payer money and he will be working for the people of Middletown.
Factguy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Factguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:48pm
Mr. John, you are amusing. I am to provide substance about Doug Adkins or my support, when city council and a very select committee chose him? You need to head down to Boca Raton and smoke a few more with Robert Plant.

Ms. Moon, you have published the minutes with the voucher votes. Put up or shut up.

Mr. Self, please run for council or get on a selection committee in the future if you want to put in place selection criteria. Doug Adkins was clearly the best candidate or he would not have been selected. If not mistaken, two council members have JD's, one, a finance degree from a top 5 business school, another, a PHd, and the last, a Masters. They exceeded your academic standards. Doug Adkins has a JD.

The city should give him a 12-15 year contract, and I would not be surprised with it isn't a very long-term agreement. He deserves every penny he gets paid.     
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:13pm
Ms. Moon, you have published the minutes with the voucher votes. Put up or shut up.

Still tap dancing I see....The question was where did the vouchers come from then?
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:16pm
I'm sorry ,the song "maniac" keeps going threw my head and I can't stop it.
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:17pm
you have no facts, factguy, despite all of your rhetoric
never been to Boca Raton--don't even know where it is
Partied with Plant--cool guy
no tokes though--get your facts straight
no booze or drugs for spiderjohn
been there--done it--very old news

now on to the S Main paving details.....
I am ok with Doug A as long as he is not spinning or being a puppet
but no serious man crush like you seem to have

since you have little substance, why the screen name?
lol
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:34pm

Perhaps the situation can be best summed up by considering our City’s motto: “Middletown: Bright past, brighter future!”

Middletown’s “bright past” now exists only in the fading memories of its senior citizens and in the black-and-white photos in the dusty archives at Middletown…oops, Mid-Pointe…Library.  It is known to younger residents only through fondly told tales by their elders at family gatherings.  

Middletown’s “bright future” is nothing more than a scam foisted upon the ignorant by City Hall, with absolutely no basis in fact…simply “labored nothings in so strange a style, which amaze the unlearned, but make the learned smile”.

Speaking of the library, please recall how “MIDDLETOWN” Library joined forces with their cohorts at City Hall and the School Board to pass a library levy upon the citizens of Middletown…then promptly dropped “Middletown” from their name (in favor of “Mid-Pointe”) and began using the funds from the levy to expand into Monroe, Trenton, and West Chester—places where the schools actually teach all their children to read!!!  Once they passed their tax on the people of Middletown, they didn't even want to be associated with the name “Middletown”.  (How telling is that, F-guy???  Why don’t you rail against them???)

Middletown Library becomes Mid-Pointe Library, dropping the Middletown name.

Middletown Hospital becomes Atrium Medical Center, dropping the Middletown name.

AK moves their corporate headquarters from Middletown to West Chester.

Our once strong paper companies, with flagship plants here, invest instead in their other plant sites and close or downsize their Middletown operations.

All around us new medical and high tech facilities spring up, but Middletown’s highly touted “medical and high-tech campus” is avoided.

Entire new I-75 interchanges are constructed and developed to the north and south of us, yet investment at our interchange is nil.

Prestigious name brand retailers are opening new stores all up and down I-75 just to the north and south of us, and we get only dollar stores.

Dollar-for-dollar, one can get more house for the money in Middletown than anywhere else for miles around, yet quality homes at bargain prices sit unsold for years, while buyers pay 30-50% more for comparable homes just a few miles away, and only the poor look for homes to rent in Middletown.

Does anyone see the pattern here…and does it actually look like a “brighter future”???

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Factguy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Factguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:41pm
You can't handle the facts. Or if given, you'd just deny them.

5789 residents in Middletown have incomes above 250,000.
6393 residents in Middletown have incomes above 200,000.
11819 residents in Middletown have incomes above 130,000
1129 residents in Middletown have incomes above 350,000
276 residents in Middletown have incomes above 500,000
Nearly 25,000 residents make less than 35,000

Change is coming, and that is a fact.

Parrot head. Did you know Benjamin Franklin liked to use the name Richard Saunders.

No tolerance, all speculation, and they ask for facts. Weird.

Ballad of Spider John Lyrics

from Living And Dying In 3/4 Time

"Ballad of Spider John" is track #1 on the album Living And Dying In 3/4 Time. It was written by W.a. Ramsey.

spider john is my name friend
I'm in between freights and I sure would be obliged
If you'd share your company
I'm on my way to nowhere been running from my past
running from the things i used to bee
I know this may sound strange to you
But if you wait till the song is sung and the story is told
You might come to understand
Oh, I'm old and bent and devil sent, runnin' out of time
When I long ago held a royal flush in my hand

Chorus:
Oh, I was a supermarket fool
I was a motor bank stool-pidgeon, robbin' my hometown
I thought I lost my blues,
yes I thought I paid my dues
I thought I'd found a life to suit my style
But here I sit old spider john the robber-man
Long, tall, and handsome
Yes, old spider john with a loaded hand, takin' ransom

Then one day I met diamond lill
She was the sweetest thing, I declareThat the summer breeze had ever blown my way
But lilly she had no idea, of my illustrious occupation
She thought I was a saint, not a sinner, gone astray
Spider he loved his lilly so much he could not confess his sins
For he knew if he did lilly would surely take her leave
But you know that the word got around and lilly left town
And he never saw her again
Tossin' and turnin', 'causin' my heart to grieve

Chorus:
Oh, I was a supermarket fool
I was a motor bank stool-pidgeon,
robbin' my hometown
I thought I lost my blues, yes I thought I paid my dues
I thought I'd found a life to suit my style

And I was spider john the robber-man
Long, tall, and handsome
Yes, I was spider john with a loaded hand, takin' ransom

That is all my story
It's been these thirty years since I took to the road
To find my precious jewel one
And if you see my lilly, won't you give her my regards
Tell her ole spider got tangled in the black web that he spun
You can tell her that spider got tangled the black web that he spun

Songwriters
W.A. RAMSEY

Published by
Lyrics © DON WILLIAMS MUSIC GROUP

bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:51pm
imo i'm getting a good laugh from this FG what a jerk!! and having a good LOL that the dimwit that they chose has to move to stinking middletown, that would suck!!Confused COULD NOT PAY ME ENOUGH TO MOVE BACK TO STINKING MIDDLETOWN !!! HOW YOU LIKE THOSE CAPS JACK WAD!!
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:25pm
Mike, its all about regionalization, not Middletown has lost its pizzazz or wow factor.

Of course, you are correct.

But the school levy passed, so Middletown is turning the corner.

I have seen more FOR SALE signs the past wek, than the past six months.

Time to get out, as FactGuy said. When on a sinking ship, bail water, or run for the raft and row like mad.

I am swimming away from the wreckage called Middletown. The businesses left the ship, now its the residents turn, albeit 8-10 years late.

'An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.' - Winston Churchill
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:02pm
lol factguy--so I have creeped in to your head?
obsessed? driven?
but you can't get to me
as Uncle Del Mc says, "You can't burn me--I'm fireproof!"

none of this is about me, or has anything to do with me--check the heading

u r nothing but a troll--don't matter at all
frightened because you know that what you read here is closer to the truth--you can't defend anything because you really have nothing to defend
everything will go on over, under and around you without as much as a speed bump

u can google an old song, but you can't begin to back up your smack
u have already lost any possibility of credibility
it is over for you in less than 24 hours--think about it
tell your mom good night!
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:04pm
i'm with fact guy. You people have no idea what you are talking about.Doug will revitalize this town. Give him time. He was bold enough to take on HUD. He will be bold enough to tackle the issues facing this city that he INHERITED.Vet, just because you type in all caps DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT! This isn't the 1960's WAKE UP BUD! Serious people are trying to solve serious problems, Not b*tch anonomously on some web site. You people act as if you are the guardians of the city on this website. You pat yourslves on the back and say "if it weren't for us". Take a look around our city. You've done a stellar job. Don't worry, Doug and his policies will turn our city around. Then you all can pat yourselves on the back and act as if you did something. ALL TALK! NO ACTION. Typical MUSA.

MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:10pm

You can't handle the facts. Or if given, you'd just deny them.

5789 residents in Middletown have incomes above 250,000.

6393 residents in Middletown have incomes above 200,000.

11819 residents in Middletown have incomes above 130,000
1129 residents in Middletown have incomes above 350,000
276 residents in Middletown have incomes above 500,000
Nearly 25,000 residents make less than 35,000
Factguy
Once again you are dumb as a box of rocks…with more incorrect facts
Where are all those hard working people that make between $35,000 to $130,000?
Gosh they don’t even count in your new world order
Yes sir if you could just get rid of that pesky 25,000 OF THOSE PEOPLE of the population you could have a gated community and every thing would be just duckie.
BTW…Did you know even Hitler had to get committee approval to get rid of THOSE PEOPLE?

You are still tap dancing I see....The question was where did the vouchers come from then?

Change is coming, and that is a fact.

MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:10pm
If our" Salvation" is Dougie when will he sign his contract or does he think he can hold out for ever until he gets his 10 year contract and his big salary? Does council see the "monster" they have already created. Doug's ego knows no boundaries. What makes him think he deserves a salary higher than Judy's. He needs to prove himself first. Show us what you can do Dougie then maybe you can be compensated. I don't think he's going to be here as long as he thinks. IMO
Factguy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Factguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:17pm
Doug Adkins crushed his interview, was calm and collect, and gave insightful answers. Everything posted here is nothing more than speculation, threats, and projection of hostility and anger of their own personal troubles onto others to make them feel better.

Middletown did not make Armco cut jobs, its competition did. You could pull up 100 posts from the regulars, and all would say, "hey, there is too much scetion 8." And what does Doug Adkins and the Mulligans get for responding to criticism? He's corrupt, mean, discriminates, took on HUD AND LOST. Where are the minutes showing city council authorized the vouchers. Where is the financial statement money was spent by the city on legal fees. You people are crucifying the city and people for sport, when EVERYONE SHOULD be stepping up and making MIDDLETOWN a better place.

I was overtaken there for a moment of Viet Vet rage. Don't ever get near this guy in a car. RAGE!
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:40pm
Folks, with all due respect to everyone, the noise is getting a little out of hand. Some of us have to get up and work tomorrow morning. Could you all turn it down a few dials please. Thank you. While understanding sensitivity, Mein Kampf was a tragedy. I don't equate Don Adkins, a very decent man, and capable attorney, to anyone but another human just trying to do his best. There are many in Middletown trying to turn it around. No one should be stoned for a differing opinion.

'An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.' - Winston Churchill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic