FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lebanon Has Alligator Cracks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lebanon Has Alligator Cracks
    Posted: Oct 02 2008 at 6:56am
Article in the Journal about Lebanon officials asking for $600,000 to fix the "alligator cracks" in their streets. Apparently, once these alligator cracks appear, the water seeps in and attacks the sub base of the street, causing real problems. Now, if Lebanon has "alligator cracks", what should we call the "cracks" that inhabit the Middletown streets?       Lebanon City Manager Clements asks " how far behind do you get until you can never catch up?" "Lebanon hasn't reached that point yet but is getting close" and "once you get that far, the street has to be rebuilt". I direct the good Lebanon City Manager to the consumate professionals on street repair and maintenance- - - - Middletown City Council, the Street Repair Committee( see Mr. Becker) and the Public Works Department at the city building. For it is there, that you will find your answer!      
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2008 at 9:22am
I believe we have elephant cracks, but I'm not exactly sure about the nomenclature.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic