Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, April 19, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Has The Well Gone Dry?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has The Well Gone Dry?
    Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 11:04am
Dunno about you but I have noticed a decided downturn on information out of the city building and the Journal as to the continuous blunders created by our esteemed city officials and the school folks.

Is the lack of eye opening activity being suppressed by the new city manager who may be advising the Journal not to print news that would cause controversy? Or is it that your city leaders/school district hierarchy made such a substantial improvement that there is nothing earth-shattering to report these days that would generate controversy?

Kinda miss all the excitement and the thrill of knowing when the next catastrophy will hit the streets. I doubt if things have gotten better but think that we have the same old situations that are now being suppressed with regard to the public. All speculation of course.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic