FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serious: Plot to Kill Obama

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Serious: Plot to Kill Obama
    Posted: Oct 27 2008 at 4:28pm
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives says it has disrupted a skinhead plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and kill 102 black people.
Source: http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/10/atf-it-has-disrupted-skinhead-plot-to-kill-obama.html
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2008 at 4:28pm
Also reported in CNBC
John Beagle

Middletown USA

MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2008 at 4:32pm
In court records unsealed Monday, agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target an unnamed but predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2008 at 4:43pm
Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tenn., and Paul Schlesselman, 18, of West Helena, Ark., were charged Friday with making threats against a presidential candidate, illegal possession of a sawed-off shotgun and conspiracy to rob a gun store.

The plot unraveled when one of the men was arrested on other charges and in the course of  interviews he revealed plans for the plot.

According to the court records, the pair discussed robbing a gun shop in order to gather weapons and ammunition to use in a "killing spree."

The defendants allegedly further discussed their killing spree to include targeting a predominately African-American school, and to continue their spree until it culminated with an attempt to assassinate Obama.

John Beagle

Middletown USA

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2008 at 4:58pm
An unfortunate sign of the times that we live in, in this day and age.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2008 at 7:03pm
This is horrible! But I'm not surprised. Perhaps everyone ought to stop calling Obama the "new Kennedy".

arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2008 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Pacman Pacman wrote:

An unfortunate sign of the times that we live in, in this day and age.

Nahhh.. "There is nothing new under the sun"
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2008 at 9:13am
Nothing new about racially motivated skinhead idiots.  Little different than Bill Ayers,Rev.Wright and other violent extremists that have conveniently fallen from the radar.
They had about as much chance of getting to Obama as getting to the north pole.
If they were after McCain, this would be focused on the public's dislike for McCain because he is "allied with GW".

Both Obama and McCain supported the bailout, which has become the worst political/economic endeavor in the history of our country. This global situation is far beyond the capabilities of either man or political party.

It is about global, greed,deception and out-right theft.
It should be dealt with by sanctions,firings,takeovers and arrests instead of drowning these crooks with new money. The crooked banks and corporations should be left to self-destruct, with everyone involved going down with the ship. Sure--there will be innocent casualties as always, unfortunately.

We must oust all current politicians who supported this bailout package and are still asking for more! This transcends all political partisanship, as both parties are equally involved.

I say we round up the 100 worst financial thieves/offenders and execute them, to show the public how serious the situation has become, and it will not only no longer be tolerated, but will be dealt with through the strictest measures.

We must also deal with forced down-sizing of our city administration throughout.
Public safety depts. may get their mandated salary increases, however the appropriate layoffs must follow. Police protection is already at extreme levels of wait timw and prioritization . I know, since I am a constant involvee in long wait times for police calls. We are headed back to the old west/law of the jungle mentality, where you had best be prepared to handle your own situation and protect yourself, your family and your business first and foremost. Let the resulting chips fall where they may.

Drastic talk--however we are there, my friends!

A "little" extreme, I understand, however there have become extreme times.
The revolution is upon us. We can wait no longer.

Too much JJ coffee this morning?
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2008 at 9:59am
Spiderjohn said, "I say we round up the 100 worst financial thieves/offenders and execute them"

I know you are speaking figurtively. In that sence, I agree.

Where I don't agree is with your thougths on Bill Ayers. Professor Ayers failed to kill, but he tried to. Just like the skin heads. The extreme left is just  as dangerous as the extreme right.

Thanks why I am more in the center. I see good and bad from boths sides. But I do lean a bit right.
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2008 at 10:40am
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2008 at 12:19pm
Just a bit Jonathan?Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic