FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gross and Company Inc, CPA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mhowardx View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhowardx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gross and Company Inc, CPA
    Posted: Oct 28 2008 at 3:58pm
OverView:
In 1989 our business was founded in the spirit of pursuing a dream. It was a dream of owning our own business and succeeding as a result of hard work, honesty, and creativity. Armed with education and fifteen years of experience as managerial and tax accountants, we began by seeking out young entrepreneurs and cultivating long-standing business relationships with them.

Mutual respect has grown out of those relationships, and we feel a personal reward from sharing in our clients success.

We credit our success to traditional values, high ethical standards, hard work, and a little luck. Today, we are happy to report that we have a growing base of small- to medium-size business clients who share their dreams with us and allow us the opportunity to help them make their dreams a reality.

Mission Statement

• Provide outstanding client services
  • Maintain respect for all employees
  • Anticipate growth and development for all employees
  • Be a community asset
  • Be your CPA firm
1208 Sunset Street
Middletown, Ohio 45042
Phone: (513) 424-6035
www.grossinc.com
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2008 at 9:31am
I can tell you that Nancy and Gary Gross are 2 of the nicest people I know. The are very professional and honest. I would recommend Gross and Company Inc., CPA to any new business moving to Middletown.

Also since they have been in business in Middletown for years and years, they know allot of people. Find out, tell people you are thinking about hiring Gross and Company, Inc. as your CPA. Odds are, they will know and recommend Nancy and Gary too. 
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2008 at 4:22pm

We have used Gross and Company for about three years now and I really like their personal service and interview style they used in preparing our taxes. I can't imagine going back to any of the other tax services we have used in the past.

“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2008 at 2:07pm
I noticed that both Nancy and Gary are members of the Kiwanas!

HereIam View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HereIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2008 at 5:13pm

Nancy has always taken the time to listen.  That is something I like in a business associate.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic