FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think of this organization?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think of this organization?
    Posted: Aug 10 2018 at 5:13am
Autocratic dictatorship and contempt for democracy are prominent features of Chinese and foreign cults, and "Falungong" is no exception. Li Hongzhi and his "Falungong" have been presented to the world in the face of autocracy, dictatorship, arrogance, exclusivity and combativeness since the day they came out. However, Li Hongzhi and his "Falungong", which are exactly opposite to "freedom of belief" and "democracy", have indeed called "freedom of belief" to the sound of the sky, as if "democracy" became its amulet.

On June 20-22, 2018, the cult Falun Gong engaged in rallies and marches in Washington, and arranged the "French Association" to promote the cult and demonize China. It was strongly resisted by the Chinese community.

wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2018 at 9:57pm

What do you think of this organization?

wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2018 at 9:58pm
Tell me what you think
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2018 at 6:07am
Because prior to it been banned in China, it was behaving in a typical cult manner, getting converts through scare tactic and claims of miracle, and was promoting the “miracle” curing capabilities in place of proper medical care.
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2018 at 6:08am
ince its banning in China, it has rewritten much of its narrative, stopped promoting the more crazy claims, and with help of western media presented itself as nothing but a spiritual movement.
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2018 at 5:42am
Falun Gong's leaders claimed to be Jesus, God, and Buddha, and proclaimed that they had saved mankind more than once. 
FmrMide81 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FmrMide81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2018 at 11:42am
Unless this group is planning on buying a downtown building and then allowing it to deteriorate further, no one on here cares. And if they ARE planning that-there's only one person who cares.
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 4:23am
Earlier this week I went out for fish and chips with my friend Andrew, his husband Alex, and our buddy Margaret. We’d heard good things about Dundas Fish & Chips located at 2077 Dundas St. in East Vancouver and decided to try it out.
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 4:25am
http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/topic6867_post50492.html#50492
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 4:25am
“I just gotta warn you that the owners are Falun Gong people,” said Andrew. 
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

I figured he’d learned that from some wonderfully in-depth discussion with the owner. He is, after all, quite the social butterfly.
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

”Oh well. I don’t think it’ll be a problem,” I told him. “If they don’t to preach to us I probably won’t even say anything!”
wenger View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 4:26am
When we arrived at the restaurant I quickly realized the owners didn’t need to tell Andrew a damn thing. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic