FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TAX MONEY IS OWED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
redbengals View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAX MONEY IS OWED
    Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 12:51pm
     By
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 1:43pm
 Good bye, Nelson.
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 10:08pm
Productive session tonight . Nelson, did you watch it? What happened to your previous posts? Are you posting and then deleting again? Nelson*.

* analytical**

**redbengals
itsamee View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsamee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 12:49pm
I. I am so confused.
Itsa me, mario!
Nelson Self View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 3:18pm
Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom -

After having spoken yesterday and today with both John Beagle and Adam Lewis, administrators of the MUSA blog, I have, out of necessity, "TEMPORARILY" re-established my membership under the user name Nelson Self.

Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom, please be advised that I voluntarily relinquished my ONLY membership (ANALYTICAL) over two months ago.  I HAVE NOT POSTED SINCE AND AM ABIDING BY MY EARLIER ASSURANCES TO SPIDERJOHN.

Both Mr. Beagle and Mr. Lewis understand that I am not surreptitiously posting as RED BENGALS or anyone else that you may IMAGINE.  I had only one account contrary to your strange comments.

Out of fairness to me, and in furtherance of your own emotional well-being, please cease and desist your ongoing commentary about me.

Sincerely,

Nelson Self

Nelson Self View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:45pm
To:  John Beagle and Adam Lewis -

Thank you for allowing me to present the facts regarding Ami Vitori's obsession with me.

Nelson Self

middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:53pm
Nelson:

Thank you for FINALLY reverting back to your original username. I never got the analytical redbengals thing. Very odd to have three usernames.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic