FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is she?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buddhalite View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is she?
    Posted: Dec 18 2018 at 5:57pm
Had a family issue to take care of and missed watching the beginning of the council meeting - but where is Vitori?

This is an important meeting - I'd like to think she'd be in attendance....

"Every government intervention [in the marketplace] creates unintended consequences, which lead to calls for further government interventions." -Ludwig van Mises
redbengals View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2018 at 10:36pm
Good question but more importantly, why is asshole adkins so rude to people?
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 9:44am
Not that it is anyone else's business(particularly here), however I believe that the family is on a very short trip together.

Maybe we should give good, caring citizens trying to also be public servants the benefit of doubt as to their intent. I wouldn't care to live under the microscope currently operating in this venue.

As for Council/admin--I don't understand their priorities at all. Picking on homeless animals and criminalizing those trying to remedy the situation?

Considering de-funding the Sonny Hill Community Center, where the pre-school, after school and parenting programs are pretty much the best and only options available?

Then "they" wonder why those that have supported and served throughout the past are opting out of participation and quietly move elsewhere? The next generation of leaders seem very slow to step to the plate.

Rudeness and aggression have become ugly reminders of where our society is heading----we all need to re-examine ourselves to change this course of humanity. Concentrate on finding constructive areas of agreement and new coalitions to work towards fixing/mending/healing?

Can we find the true spirit of the season and carry it forward to an everyday philosophy?
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 10:15am
Did council vote on the Kettering Hospital request?
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 11:53am
Originally posted by buddhalite buddhalite wrote:

Had a family issue to take care of and missed watching the beginning of the council meeting - but where is Vitori?

This is an important meeting - I'd like to think she'd be in attendance....

Maybe she:
- too had a family issue
- was ill
- had a previously scheduled trip before the agenda was set (it is the holiday season).

? - why is this meeting anymore important than the others.  They didn't vote on the Kettering or Animal Nuisance. 
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Bill Bill wrote:

Did council vote on the Kettering Hospital request?
Public hearing and first reading...

No vote.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 1:23pm
It just seems to me that shes missed several meetings since taking office. Dont know if that's the best representation we can get....
"Every government intervention [in the marketplace] creates unintended consequences, which lead to calls for further government interventions." -Ludwig van Mises
middletownscouter View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownscouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 6:19pm
Only one council member has been present at all 24 regular meetings of city council this year.  That would be Mr. Mulligan.  Mr. Bohannon and Mr. Moon have each missed one meeting.  Mayor Mulligan has missed two, and Ms. Vitori has missed three.  Hardly an attendance problem by our council members.
There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin.'
MattR View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 9:08pm
And what difference do they make when they are there? Mayor Mulligan does a great job representing the city, but five bobblehead dolls could fill in at any council meeting.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2018 at 10:21pm
Okay, I stand corrected.  I knew i was at two meetings earlier in the year where she was absent.  I must have just hit them all.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 3:40pm
Nice try, Bob. Is there no depth that you will sink to? SMH.
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 4:30pm
Hmmmm.....if questioning a particular councilpersons attendance record is a new low - you ain't seen nothin' yet!

Good Lord - is it really beyond the pale to you that attendance might be looked at by a constituent?

You need to go take in a weekend at the spa.  Between tax liens, lawsuits, alleyways and the rest that's around the corner.....you're gonna need it.  

Methinks thou dost protest too much....
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 6:25pm
Bob is entering Redbengals insanity level. Just amazing. Please run for council. You will have A LOT of explaining to do for past posts and your misogyny. I wonder where that stems from? Is it related to why you left town for awhile? Hmmmmm....
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 9:34pm
Wow, you can say what you want - but my life is an open book.

FWIW - my company transferred me out of state which is why I left.

I, unlike the person in question here, have already addressed any/all skeletons in my closet.  

Misogyny?  Hardly.  I make one quip about your panties being in a wad - and that's misogyny?  Your panties WERE in a wad - especially when you read your facebook posts about the incident.

You handled something wrong - and instead of taking your lumps - you make a capital case of it in a public forum.  If anyone here is guilty of anything - it's you.

The very fact that you think we are all a bunch of nobodies out here - but you continue to rebut everything said about you - tells me that this board is alive and well..... :-)
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 10:55pm
Doubling down on your misogynistic Comments, Bob? That should play well with women voters if you decide to run. Real ”man”. Please, please run for council. Then you will have to answer for your comments on this thread and your internet searches when you were supposed to be working. Your lifestyle and internet searches while you were supposed to be working might explain your views on strong women. Stop being intimidated by strong women. It clearly turns you on on the internet.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 11:12pm
Wow is all I can say.

I can't believe you are an elected official. Way to keep the up the standards.

Careful that you make things personal - it can have unintended consequences.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2018 at 11:31pm
You are making things personal, Bob, and now making threats?!?!?! You want to make things personal? Tough guy? You don’t like women that aren’t subservient to an internet search so you lash out. Do you use the pay sites or the free sites while at work now? Hmmmmm....
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2018 at 2:32pm
Kevin is def beta
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2018 at 3:02pm
Next time you see him red call him that. Can you at least do me the favor of telling me first so I can be there? Please? It’s not the same being face to face with someone as opposed to typing on your little keyboard.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2018 at 3:11pm
He is your husband. You tell him
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2018 at 3:42pm
That’s what I expected, Red. How about you let your dad fight his own battles?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic