FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greg Martin Excavating, Inc.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greg Martin Excavating, Inc.
    Posted: Dec 16 2008 at 10:02am
I noticed a few trucks from Greg Martin Excavating, Inc. working next door yesterday at the Lone Star Demolition project and thought they would make a great featured business today.

We have worked with the good people at Martin Excavating for close to 10 years now and as the holidays are fast approaching I wish them all a Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

So if you are in need of excavating services in South West Ohio I highly recommend  contacting Martin Excavating and I am sure you will agree that they are among the most professional staff anyone could ever hope to work with.

To find them on the web visit:

http://www.martinexcavating.com/

"Regardless of the size or scope of your project. Greg Martin Excavating, Inc. will assist you in getting the job done. We pride ourselves on helping customers solve their problems. Throughout any project there are situations that arise that are unforeseen - we strive to work through those in the most efficient and cost effective manner."

Martin Excavating, Inc.
1501 South University Blvd.
Middletown, OH 45044

513.727.9300 (voice)
513.727.8325 (fax)
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
gme View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2008 at 12:41pm
We just completed the engineered fill for the new Lonestar Restaurant - groundbreaking for the new building should happen in February of 2009.  For all the Lonestar fans, this will be the first of the new style of Lonestar buildings and should be completed in late April or early May!

Greg Martin Excavating, Inc.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2008 at 12:52pm
Welcome GME!
Looks like you have been very busy on the Lone Star Project.
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2008 at 12:58pm
Thanks for the update!

Sounds like we might be seeing your Martin Excavating crew again. Give me a heads up if you think of it and I will be sure to get to the roof and snap some good shots of the project.

If anyone is interested you can see from photos of the damage here on this old story of the Middletown Lone Star Fire
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Flakyjake View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flakyjake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2008 at 10:56am
That is the best news I have heard in awhile.  Getting tired of driving to the Dayton Mall to get some of those cheese fries with the Texas Ranch sauce.

All the people at Martin Excavating are great to work with.
Visit my favorite Security Camera Blog
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2009 at 4:53pm
Glad to see Lone Star using local labor on this project.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2009 at 10:31am
Hey there is computer service life in Middletown, Josh and Scott are headed out to Greg's place for a little Computer Service Now!

Smart company.
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2009 at 5:45pm
Looks like things are getting ready for the new LoneStar build.

There have been crews from Martin Excavating there the last few days and the lot is looking pretty good. I can just about smell the steak now.

Flakyjake View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flakyjake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2009 at 2:35pm
I hope it gets completed soon.  Getting tired of driving to the Dayton Mall for my cheese fries fix.
Visit my favorite Security Camera Blog
Bwood View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2009 at 4:09pm
That dirt covered area outside the fence was all parking lot. They must be getting a nicer building this time around. 
Looking for news or information on display technology? If so Visit the Monitor Blog
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2009 at 9:32am
Good point about the new dirt area. I wonder if they did that to make the place bigger or if the old lot was somehow damaged?
gme View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2009 at 9:52am

Great picture Andy!  Spring is finally here and this project is moving forward again.  The general contractor we are working for is Zernco, Inc. from Augusta, Kansas.  It is fairly common for national restaurants to use GC's that travel around the country building their projects and Zernco is a great contractor to work with.  The parking lot changes are simply due to the new building design and relocation of some parking spots. 

John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2009 at 12:06pm
Yes, keep those photos coming, they are cool aerial shots.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 10:19am
I had dinner at Applebee's last night. I am ready for a real steak!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic