FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Section 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Truth Teller View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth Teller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 2:05pm
Each year HUD - Cleveland performs a so-called Section Eight Managment Assessment Performance (SEMAP) evaluation of all Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program administrators.  You would find it interesting to learn of the evaluations that Butler Metropolitan Housing Authority (BMHA) received in recent years.  It might make you wonder why they were even recommended to take over the program in the first place??
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 2:24pm
I would assume they were recommended to get it out of Middletown and to hopefully improve our image.  The problems that BMH may have are probably no worse than many other Housing Authorities across the country.  Personally it doesn't interest me what their issues are.  I would just like a reduction in the mess we have and to spread some of it to other municipalities in the County.

So you are of the opinion that having more Section 8 per capitia than NY City has is a good thing?  I don't see how.  I don't believe it is Middletown's job to take care of all of the people who have the Misfortune to find themselves living in poverty in Butler County.  If it is such a wonderful thing I am more than happy to share the wealth.

As long as Middletown continues to grow its poverty rate, the city will continue to decline and have the reputation that it does.
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Thomas Jefferson
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth Teller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 7:11pm

Pacman -

It's unfortunate that you "apparently" failed to comprehend basic English communication and then twisted what I presented by unfairly and incorrectly determining my opinions!

May you and yours have a joyous Easter Sunday.

The truth will set the captives free!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 4:26am

Hold the phone!!!

Truthteller's posts are boring (even more boring than some of mine, and that is no easy feat), and quite esoteric for the most part, but re-read them two or three times and it sounds as if he surely knows what he's talking about.

Perhaps we should be paying a little more attention to this newcomer??
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 6:18am
TruthTeller if I misinterpreted your opinion/reason for posting about BMH please clarify your position.  I have seen reports on Housing Authorities across the country which have similar problems as BMH has had, so I don't exactly find BMH's problems anything out of the ordinary and certainly nothing to disqualify them from taking over Middletown's Section 8 program.  This seems to be backed up by the fact that the City Manager and the Cities Consultant recommending that the Section 8 program be turned over to BMH also.

Search for all the reports you want across the USA:

Are you a proponent of keeping Section 8 in Middletown as it is or what is your position?  Your posts appear to make the case that you feel BMH should not be taking over the Section 8 program, at least that is what I am getting out of it.

Your disparaging comments are uncalled for toward anyone on this board.  A simple clarification on your part would have sufficed?Thumbs%20Down

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Thomas Jefferson
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 6:59am
Correct, Mike--it is encouraging to read new and informational screen names around here. Hopefully the flow of ideas and good data will grow. We need it.

The level of trust,communication and interaction between the citizens,elected officials and admin seems to be at an all-time low. Municipal boards made up of able-bodied/minded willing citizens are having their opinions/recommendaions blown off or ignored completely. Same with Council towards admin and vice versa.

The air is ripe for sweeping changes, particularly in the faces downtown and the methods of communication.

Mayor Mulligan says that Council/admin is "not set up to answer citizen ?s"?
Council meetings are the only REAL opportunity for such, and with TVM present, offer the perfect setting for proper ?s and answers, then covered by video and print media to get the info to the public.

Council, while touting unification and progess, is now very long-winded and as disfunctional and non-productive as ever.

MMF--this group-a united effort(preferable)--what ever it takes to change what is not really functioning into something we can all work towards.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 7:49am

Now, now fellow citizens..…I think we all should send Mr. Kohler a THANK YOU card, after all he is responsible for the BOOM of Section 8 housing in Middletown. Yes sir, that was all part of the 5 Year Plan to put Middletown on the map.

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 8:10am
It appears in this 5 year plan from BMHA that they are aware of any deficiencies and are going to try to improve it.  Whether they do or not is another story.

This document shows that as late as 2007 the Administration had requested funds to increase Middletowns Section 8 vouchers to 1759.  Why this never happened is not clear.

Thomas Jefferson
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth Teller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 8:45am
The second link that you provided (request for increase in vouchers to 1759) is dated March 2006.  It appears to be a part of a nationwide FY 2007 congressional increased Section 8 appropriations request and most likely was not approved.  And by the way, please save your mind reading for someone else.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 9:37am

I think it is pretty clear from my post that I stated it was not clear why this was turned down..  It could have been an unfunded request, the increase could have been denied by Congress, etc.  The fact of the matter is there was at least a request for additonal Vouchers by someone.

As far as Mind reading, what the hell is your bitch now.  I asked you politely to clarify you position, obviously you have an issue with stating your position on the issue.

Maybe you are associated with CONSOC or the City and prefer not to have a position in this matter.  But get off my A$$ if you are not willing to make your position clear.

Thomas Jefferson
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2009 at 10:22am

So TruthTeller what is BMHA's SEMAP Score obviously it is below 90%?  I have seen some agencies in the 40's and Warren County is a High Performer, so what is BMHA's score?  At one time they were being reviewed HUD's Troubled Agency Recovery Center, but that was in 2003, they must have improved some to still be in business.  It appears that most of their troubles stemmed form their leadership or lack there of:

Friday, January 17, 2003
HUD faults housing agency's head

Report says Blaine and board lack expertise and training

By Jennifer Edwards
The Cincinnati Enquirer

HAMILTON - A federal report released Thursday found several major flaws in finances, reporting, tracking and other practices at the troubled Butler County Metropolitan Housing Authority.

The agency must update its computer system and policies and turn around vacant units faster, the review says. An estimated 400 people are on a waiting list.

What's more, the authority lacks leadership and qualified staff and board members, the 35-page report states.

EXCERPTS FROM FINDINGS
BMHA does not maintain a specific log to track vacant turnaround.

Day-to-day management of the leasing functions is hampered by the lack of leadership, training and communications. Some staff has had no training.

With the exception of the most recent grant, BMHA's grants all have negative balances in several budget line items. This means that BMHA has expended funds on work items not included in the approved budget, and is the result of BMHA's failure to obtain HUD approval for budget revisions.

An employee, the leasing director, has been on months of paid administrative leave. This is highly disruptive to operations - the staff has inadequate leadership, the agency incurs personnel expenses without getting any performance, and the situation sets a poor precedent for future personnel actions.

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development review gives the agency a year to complete its recommended improvements to come out of its current "troubled" status. Only one other housing authority in the state has been declared troubled, HUD officials said Thursday.

Leonard M. "Tony" Blaine, the housing authority's executive director, says he needs more time, employees and money to meet the deadline.

He remained confident on Thursday, however, that the agency could correct the problems.

"Overall, this is doable and we will do everything they tell us to do," Mr. Blaine said. "We just need to negotiate with them the time frame and get more money. I am not discouraged that this is something we can't do. It's just making sure we have enough time."

But HUD officials said they could not give the housing authority any more time, money or people. Suggestions to shift staffing to better oversee the authority were made in the report, they noted.

The review says that Mr. Blaine, who has been executive director since June 2000, is "relatively inexperienced" for an authority of this size because he has had no prior public housing management experience. He became the executive director after serving as a commissioner on the housing authority board for about two years, according to the report.

Mr. Blaine said that was inaccurate; he served on the board about nine years, from 1990 to 1999. He has a bachelor of science degree in business administration.

The review also found that authority board members have had little or no formal training in their roles or in HUD program requirements. They are experiencing "significant differences of opinions internally" and "need to work on being a more cohesive unit."

"The board's inexperience and inability to work together leads to poor choices and allows major issues (to) go un-addressed," the report says.

Butler County Commissioners Mike Fox and Courtney Combs have publicly criticized the authority, and Mr. Combs has suggested "housecleaning" to get it back into federal compliance.

Mr. Combs called Thursday for Mr. Blaine and the board members to quickly fix the problems or resign.

"The sad thing about this is that the agency is not providing housing for the people who need it, and it's evident by the backlog that they have," Mr. Combs said.

"We have little authority over them, but I believe the commissioners must take some positive action to ensure we can get this agency turned around and providing for those who need the housing."

The federal review, conducted in November, was prompted by the agency's low score on a federal performance evaluation, as well as complaints about personnel issues, operating procedures and record keeping.

The housing authority, which provides subsidized housing to eligible households in the county, has about 3,000 people living in 1,300 units in 18 developments in Hamilton and Middletown.

The agency has an annual operating budget of $2.8 million and a capital fund of $5.9 million for building repairs and renovations - all federal money.

Residents waiting to get into one of the agency's units Thursday said they needed its help.

"I need a place to lay my head," said DeobrahWilder, 41, of Hamilton, as she filled out a housing application. "For once in my life, I need help. I have never been in this place in my life, but I'll take any assistance I can get."

========================================================================
So if your complaint is BMHA's low SEMAP score, whatever that may be, lets turn 662 of the vouchers over to Warren County and since BMHA's goal this year is to request more vouchers from HUD anyways, hey lets accomodate them and give them say 1000. 

Since Middletown is trying to get rid of at least 800+/- vouchers, has Council put in a request to BMHA for a seat on their Board?

Thomas Jefferson
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2009 at 6:45pm

I don't know if the Dublin House is section 8 or just reduced cost housing for the senoirs. My uncle lives there and they told him last week everyone will be moved to another location. Anyone know what is going on there? Are they going to tear that building down? It must have some historical value. It was the police station when I was a child, a long time ago.

MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth Teller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2009 at 8:04pm
Wanna Know -

According to Marty Kohler the Dublin House is a so-called FHA Section 202 Elderly Housing development.  I do not know this for a fact as he typically didn't share such details with me.

I also know that Mr. Kohler had communications last year with someone regarding an application for Low Income Housing Tax Credits involving that property.  This is what he told me as I was not permitted to sit in for any meetings.

He mentioned that the LIHTC applicant was seeking $250,000 in HOME Program funds from the City.  It was my understanding that he spoke with Judy Gilleland about this.  Again, I was not a part of their conversations.

I wish that I could tell you more, but this is all that I know.  Mr. Kohler tended to keep alot of things close to the vest even if they involved my position with the city.

I hope that this helps.

Nelson Self

"The truth will set the captives free Judy!"
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2009 at 8:29am
Why is it Kohler's name is at the top of the list for most issues that citizens have with the City..........hmmmmmmmmmm?  Does Kohler have far to much power at City Hall?  Does the City Manager rely on Kohler to much and give him far to much leeway to do as he likes in the City?

Is Kohler behind a significant number of the issues in Middletown?  Did Kohler use Grant monies to refurb his home which is pictured in this link in the last two pictures?  Seems to be a lot of questions surrounding Kohler and no answers.

Thomas Jefferson
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2009 at 9:10am
New contract with CONSOC- city gets 22% CONSOC gets 78%- is this really worth it for the city to be in the Section 8 business versus all the problems the program creates? If CONSOC gets $85,000 per month to administer to 1662 vouchers, and, IF the city reduces the voucher numbers to 700, will they still pay CONSOC the $85,000? If so, why? CONSOC would be doing less administrative work. Shouldn't this be pro-rated to account for any reductions in voucher numbers during the length of the contract? Did the city think of this while negotiating with CONSOC?
Perplexed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perplexed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2009 at 9:57am
Comparison:  Middletown's HUD Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers & Public Housing Units and Three Larger Cities

MIDDLETOWN, OHIO - population 53,000 (2008 estimate) - 1,662 Housing Choice Vouchers - ?? Public Housing Units

YONKERS, NEW YORK - population 196,425 (2005) - 2,157 Housing Choice Vouchers and 2042 Public Housing Units

SALEM, OREGON - population 154,510 (2008) - 2,764 Housing Choice Vouchers and 646 Public Housing Units

TACOMA, WASHINGTON - 200,000 (2008 estimate) - 3,600 Housing Choice Vouchers and 1,500 Public Housing Units

The above is a wonderful (not) example of the work (??) of our City Planners!  Angry
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2009 at 10:32am
Perplexed you are right on again, Middletown has about 1 Section Choice Voucher for every 31 Citizens.  I have yet to find another City with a Ratio like that, not even NEW YORK CITY.  For this we pay these people in the 6 figures, you have got to be kidding me.  Personally I would have fired a few of them long ago for getting us into this mess with Section 8. Thumbs%20Down

Thomas Jefferson
Perplexed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perplexed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2009 at 11:50am
The Bengals management gurus should have chosen Queen Judy in one of the early rounds of this past weekend's NFL player draft!  She's been remarkable in protecting those who have negatively impacted our City and were involved in the waste of hundreds of thousands of HUD dollars!
Perplexed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perplexed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2009 at 12:11pm
To all concerned Middletown citizens -

Let's start a Pacman for City Council campaign!

He's exactly what we need to reform our broken and elitist form of local government!
Perplexed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perplexed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2009 at 12:56am
It was learned today from a reliable source that the Board of Directors of the Middletown Public Housing Agency (City Council) is supposedly meeting this coming Friday.  No details are known at this point relative to the agenda, time and place of the meeting.  Presumably, the usual senior city staff will also be present along with CONSOC representatives.  Stay tuned. Confused
Perplexed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perplexed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 12:52am

Section 8, front yard parking on council agenda (Extra HUD dollars for senior city staff to enhance staffing??)

By Ed Richter
Staff Writer
10:38 PM Monday, May 4, 2009

Middletown City Council is expected to approve a new three-year contract for the administration of its Section 8 housing choice voucher program when it meets today, May 5.

Council is expected to approve the contract with CONSOC Housing Consultants of Columbus which includes a number of changes that the city has sought, including a lower fee to administer the more than 1,660 federal vouchers to provide housing for low- and moderate-income residents.

Under the prior contract, CONSOC received 87 percent of the $11 million in funds the city receives yearly from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, while Middletown got the remaining 13 percent.

The new agreement, however, increases Middletown’s portion of the federal funding to 22 percent and drops CONSOC to 78 percent, or roughly $85,000 per month.

Mills said increasing the city’s portion of the HUD funding was key to offsetting costs associated with other changes in the contract.

Other changes include the city or a third-party doing housing inspections as well as enhanced background checks for renters and landlords as well as better public access to public housing records kept by the firm.

In other business, council will hear the first reading of an amended ordinance concerning the parking of vehicles in front or side yards.

The proposed changes will allow vehicles to be parked in the front yard for up to three hours for washing or waxing of the vehicle, according to the proposed ordinance.

The ordinance also would allow temporary parking in certain circumstances, including up to six hours during an event when the driveway or street parking cannot accommodate the additional vehicles.

The proposed ordinance change will have the first offense as a minor misdemeanor but the penalty could be upgraded depending on the number of offenses that are committed.

City officials have said police won’t be looking for offenses and most likely infractions will come as the result of a complaint by a neighbor. The penalty would be a fine and would not include any jail time.

Council will also have a first reading on its contract with TV Middletown.

Middletown City Council will meet at 5:30 p.m. today in the Council Chambers on the lower level of the Middletown City Building, One Donham Plaza.

Nelson R. Self View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson R. Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2010 at 11:28am
In view of the forthcoming senior City staff presentation on the HUD Five-Year Plan this coming Tuesday, I thought that MiddletownUSA member might find it interesting to read this April 9, 2009 posting.  Sad to say, the absence of transparency and accountability from certain senior City staff still exists!!

Originally posted by Truth Teller Truth Teller wrote:

When the former Community Development Administrator assumed his new position with the City in January 2007, one of the first things he did was to revamp the now-defunct HUD Consolidated Planning Committee.  In 2006 it met only twice and attendance at those "advisory" gatherings had dwindled to four and five of the thirteen members.

The revamped Committee included four "target area" residents, two mortgage banking officials, three real estate professionals, one consumer credit counseling agency representative, two City Council members, and the Economic Development Director.  It began meeting on a monthly basis and provided meaningful hands-on expertise in: preparing new guidelines/procedures for the Down Payment/Closing Cost Assistance Program; assisted in helping to establish monthly Home Buyer Education Classes; was provided detailed fiscal information regularly on the CDBG and HOME programs; and helped to facilitate a true citizen participation process in the preparation of the FY 2008 HUD Annual Action Plan.

In the first half of 2008 the Committee continued to work closely with him in: examining/correcting deficiencies in past Housing Rehabilitation Program loan management; exposing serious losses of HUD funds that had not been reported; and produced "final draft" guidelines/procedures to correct/prevent future problems with housing rehabilitation efforts.

In late July of 2008 the City Manager's "reorganization" of several departments served to gradually diminish his role in administering CDBG and HOME programs via directives of a new Community Revitalization Director.  Concurrently, the involvement of the Committee was no longer desired by the new regime as it met only one time in the following nine months for a hastily called "meeting."

The above summarizes the prevailing philosophy that city government knows what is best for the citizenry.  Sadly, these actions produce further distrust and lack of confidence in those who are well-paid to administer programs and provide needed services.

The truth will set the captives free!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2010 at 1:34pm
Nelson Comments in the proposed 5 year plan go even farther to show that the Citizens, local business owners and groups opinions are of no value to City leaders if it doesn't fall lockstep into what they want.  In otherwords if you don't agree with us we don't care.  We are pushing forward with a plan that can't be accomplished because it is underfund by 90% and we probably don't have the concensus of the majority of the public is "not critical to success."   

From the proposed 5 year plan:

"Obstacles to Meeting Underserved Needs"

"1. Obstacles to meeting these goals include a lack of funding availability. It is estimated that to address all of the property needs in Middletown, we would require 10 times the current funding available. Leadership of the program at a City Council and staff level must be strong and consistent. Building consensus throughout the community is important but not critical to success. The City must take the initiative and move the city forward."

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2010 at 1:54pm
As far as Section 8 is concerned"

From the 5 year plan:

"Section 8 Voucher Program"

"For more than 30 years, the Middletown Public Housing Agency, one of two municipal housing agencies, has managed the voucher program. Currently, the city, through its contracted administrator, CONSOC Housing Consultants of Columbus, manages 1,663 housing choice vouchers or about 7 percent of Middletown's households. This represents about 56 percent of the housing choice vouchers in Butler County, condensed over 15 percent of the county's population. The program presently has 1,548 active housing choice vouchers servicing 608 handicapped/disabled households, which account for 39 percent of the vouchers. There are 281 male head of households, or 18 percent, and 1,267 female head of households, or 82 percent. The average income is $10,841. BMHA is assigned 960 housing choice vouchers for qualifying low income residents for Section 8 federal rent assistance. In October 2009, for the first time in five years, BMHA’s waiting list was opened for preapplications and 2,300 people applied in six hours. BMHA still has 70 people remaining on its waiting list from five years ago.

The elderly, disabled and veterans have first priority when vouchers become available. Taken as a whole, the City of Middletown has approximately 3,600 subsidized housing units to assist low income residents."

Lets see 3600 Public Housing units and using Consoc's 2.5 persons per Section 8 voucher gives us 9000 individuals living below the poverty level.  Now the 2008 U.S. Census estimate for the population of Middletown is about 48500.  If you do a little math here you will come up with 18.56% of Middletown's poverty stricken population living in Public Housing and the U.S. Census estimates the poverty level in Middletown at 22%.

Further, who are the people that got us into this mess in the first place.  Past City Council and Admins and the current Admin and Council probably contain individuals involved in creating this mess.  Now we have a City Government who is saying so what if the Public doesn't agree with what we are doing screw them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic