FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

City Manager on Vault Renno or Destruction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Impala SS View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impala SS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 8:34pm
I think we should all call the State Historical Society and report those jokers here in Middletown. I am calling monday morning the number is 1- 800- 686 6124 or 1- 614- 297- 2300 lets flood them with calls.
katiebell View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katiebell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 9:59pm
How can the city want to spend money on a bike path when clearly this cemetary issue has more of a historical value?  Ms. Moon's efforts should be admired not scorned by these people.  Just give her the money!  Oh, it just makes me want to scream because of so many wasted dollars.
General Patton View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General Patton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 12:51am
MIDDLETOWN JOURNAL ALSO A.W.O.L.

Isn't it interesting that the "MJ" failed to have a reporter and/or photographer assigned to cover the sprucing-up of the Historic Pioneer Cemetery yesterday?  It makes one wonder?????

General Patton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic