FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Red Onion has Great Food and a Blog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Red Onion has Great Food and a Blog
    Posted: Jul 07 2009 at 4:39pm

The Red Onion Cafe is located at
214 S Main St
Monroe, OH 45050-1331
(513) 360-0180

And now they have a blog where you can see the actual food they are preparing like this:

Visit The Red Onion Cafe Blog to see what's on the menu.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 9:45am
That looks so good! And the owner is a great guy too!
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Bwood View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 9:47am
I have not been there, but looks delicious. 
Looking for news or information on display technology? If so Visit the Monitor Blog
JessKeeton View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessKeeton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 9:52am
mmm mmmm mmm that makes me hungry!
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 9:57am
Don't know the owner, however the atmosphere is invilting, and most menuu selections vary from good to outstanding. The cheescake variety is the best in the area imo, particularly the wild berry. Also be aware of their specials, which are usually outstanding.
The Resident View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 10:23am
They have great Jack Daniels strip steak and cold draft beer
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 10:30am
now that sounds good, I could go for a steak and beer this weekend may have to check this place out. It looks really nice
Mogwa View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 1:09pm
I've never been to The Red Onion but man does that Greek combo look good..
Tony C View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 1:58pm
I have driven by there on a couple of occasions now I wil make a point to stop there for dinner sometime soon.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 11:25am
Visit: The Red Onion Cafe Blog

Today's feature: Slow Roasted Beef on Ciabatta Bread

We rub a beef round with spices and slowly roast it to perfection. Thinly sliced and piled high on Ciabatta bread, this sandwich is accented with carmelized onion, grilled portabella mushroom and tomato. We finish it off with Blue Cheese to create one of our most popular sandwiches.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
mburs View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mburs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2009 at 3:38pm
The Red Onion Cafe now has its website up and running. The nightly specials are posted by early afternoon. RedOnionCafe.biz

Please checkout our website and come visit us soon. We're all about the food!

Mark Bursley
mburs
gemneye70 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemneye70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2009 at 7:55pm
That's the Greek combo?  That's what I want...
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 5:20pm
My Husband Tom and I go over to The Red Onion and Love It! The food is excellent Smile
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic