Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Saturday, April 27, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Couponing Class - Pay 75% Less Than Everyone Else!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Couponing Class - Pay 75% Less Than Everyone Else!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sara m. View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara m. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Couponing Class - Pay 75% Less Than Everyone Else!
    Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 3:18pm
There will be a Couponing 101 workshop at Miami University, Middletown Campus this Saturday, July 18, at 2 p.m.

The class will teach you how to pay 75% less than everyone else for groceries, get things like toothpaste and diapers for free, and show you how to have fun while shopping!

If you've ever wanted to know how to play the "Grocery Game", then this workshop is for you!

Register online at:
www.couponing101.eventbrite.com
Please register early - spaces are limited!

Call 937.369.3873 for more info.
The Coupon Connoisseur
thecouponconnisseur@gmail.com

Let me tell you how to pay 75% less than everyone else!
smithde3 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithde3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 7:45pm
What is the fee for this workshop?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 10:40pm
Now you need a workshop to learn how to save money ? My God what is becoming of the american people ?!!!! I guess it is true,we are DUMBING down instead of getting smarter.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 7:41am
Are there any coupons for GOOD city council persons???

(Perhaps an "Elect Three, get one FREE" type of deal?)
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
here&now View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote here&now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 8:29am
Originally posted by smithde3 smithde3 wrote:

What is the fee for this workshop?
According to the web site Couponing101   It cost $20
justwatching View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 8:30am
Hermes, why you have to be a jerk? This lady is offering a class to help people save money by using coupons... where in the hell do you think this knowledge would come from otherwise if it wasn't passed down from your parents? Do you think Americans are born with a natural knowledge of where coupons are located and how to take advantage of them?

I believe educating people on saving money and not wasting is definitely getting smarter and not DUMBING down...
sara m. View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara m. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 9:23am
The cost for the workshop is $20.

And yes, you DO need to be taught how to save money.  It's not as simple as clipping coupons and taking them to the store anymore!  There are hundreds of places to get the coupons, store loyalty programs to decode, website lingo to learn... 

If you really want to save money on groceries and household items, you need to be taught a lot.  I learned all of this the hard way, and now I'm offering people an easy way to learn everything I know in an hour. 

I head out to Kroger and get $200 worth of food for $30 - why wouldn't people want to learn how to do that??
The Coupon Connoisseur
thecouponconnisseur@gmail.com

Let me tell you how to pay 75% less than everyone else!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic