FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Can Just Hear It Now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Can Just Hear It Now
    Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 6:18am
Well, the Bengals beat Green Bay yesterday. Positive talk is all over WLW on their success. I can just hear the die-hard Bengals fans chanting "Super Bowl" with the next win. Happens every year when they win a game or two. Mercy! Didn't happen to see the TV when Chadly Ocho Cinco did the "Lambeau Leap" after the TD catch and see that Green Bay fan give the finger, did you? What a showboat!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 8:04am
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

Well, the Bengals beat Green Bay yesterday. Positive talk is all over WLW on their success. I can just hear the die-hard Bengals fans chanting "Super Bowl" with the next win. Happens every year when they win a game or two. Mercy! Didn't happen to see the TV when Chadly Ocho Cinco did the "Lambeau Leap" after the TD catch and see that Green Bay fan give the finger, did you? What a showboat!
Super Bowl !! Well that isn't  gonna happen, but it was nice to see them get big win over a good Green Bay team. I am a die hard fan have been since I was a kid. I dont even need a super bowl just a good season and for no one to get arrested for a whole season. That would make me happy.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 11:43am
Randy,
       I am strongly considering taking my nephews advice and offering counseling to all Bengal fans in the area each time the Bengals lose. That may be necessary for Ohio State fans as well. The depression that arises seems overwhelming to many and maybe it would help. Really, I'm expecting a better season.
       Paul Nagy
RealDeal View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 2:32pm
The Bengals would look a lot better if the fans didn't make them out to be better than they are.....if that makes sense.lol

Like it was mentioned,the fans chant Super Bowl if the Bengals start 2-1.lol They might be good,but not that good.But with the hyper fans out there,they make it out like the Bengals are always 12-4.lol Do I think they have the talent to do that? For the most part,yes.Do they have the o-line for that? No. Plus,they're in a league that is dominated by Pittsburgh and Baltimore year in and year out.So it'd be pretty hard for them to go 12-4.lol Hell,they're lucky if they go 8-8 in that division.

But really,I hate the Bengals.Not because of the team itself.But the fans for the most part make me hate them.Not all fans,just the ones that don't have common football sense.

The only way the Bengals are going to the Super Bowl is on a Madden football game with the level being easy.lol

They're lucky if they can beat themselves in a scrimmage game in the offseason.lol
Middletown has fallen!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 2:35pm
BENGALS SUPERBOWL BOUND !!!!!!   Thumbs%20UpStar

A superbowl party will be at my house bring your own drinks & food. (Someone bring a 52 inch HD tv also)
Feel free to bring a friend (female only please)
Clothing optional. 
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
RealDeal View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

BENGALS SUPERBOWL BOUND !!!!!!   Thumbs%20UpStar

A superbowl party will be at my house bring your own drinks & food. (Someone bring a 52 inch HD tv also)
Feel free to bring a friend (female only please)
Clothing optional. 

We playing on the X-Box 360 or the PS3?lol

And topless women are always hotTongue
Middletown has fallen!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 3:00pm
RealDeal - You can't play video games AND watch the Bengales,I mean Bengals too !!

You'll miss OhnoI'minasinkhole,I'm sorry thats Ochocinco make the winning touchdown.

So sorry,no video games !!
RealDeal View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 7:19pm
Oh,you said Bengals were SB bound,I thought maybe we were going to play Madden and blow out the computer opponents.lmao

And lol at OhNoI'mInASinkhole. I like that.
Middletown has fallen!!
gemneye70 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemneye70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 8:02pm
Da Bears!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by RealDeal RealDeal wrote:

Oh,you said Bengals were SB bound,I thought maybe we were going to play Madden and blow out the computer opponents.lmao

And lol at OhNoI'mInASinkhole. I like that.

Playing PS3 or Xbox might be the only way to get'em to the superbowl.

Did you notice,if you watched the game Sunday,how the announcers just seemed to love saying "Ochocinco" ? It does seem to just roll off the tongue and "OhnoI'minasinkhole" seems to ryhme real good. LOL
RealDeal View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 1:44am
OchoStinko.haha

I honestly thought that it was a joke that Chad Johnson went that far to get attention,changing his name legally like that.It's as bad as Jim Hellwig(Ultimate Warrior) legally changing his name to Warrior Jim Hellwig.

Poor Bengals.They're the only team in the world that can get a false start called on the whole offensive line in one play.haha And they lost the way they did last week to Denver.lol I wonder what kind of messed up call or play will happen in their next game concerning them?lol
Middletown has fallen!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 7:00am
Still trying to decide which is the most entertaining--- watching the game to see the next inept play from those Bengals or listening to Dave LaughHAM and Bradly I'msohandsome giggle like giddy little schoolgirls when their Bengals gain a yard. Bradly squeals like a little kid running around the yard and sounds like he's ready to wet his britches when they score and LaughHAM's commentary during the game is unbelievably bazarre in nature.(For example-references to cartoon characters- he's so strong for his size, he's like Mighty Mouse) It's almost like these are two grown men that never left grade school sometimes. Great entertainment!
Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 7:27am
Great comments Viet Vet.  You have already brightened my day!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic