FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AERONCA"S DISCHARGE PERMIT ON TV MIDDLETOWN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gary Barge View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Barge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AERONCA"S DISCHARGE PERMIT ON TV MIDDLETOWN
    Posted: Sep 25 2009 at 9:19am
Aeronca,INC discharge Hearing is going to be on TV MIDDLETOWN @

Sunday @ 3;00 pm & 1;30 am

Tuesday @ 9;00 pm & 1;30 am

Wednesday @ 5;00 pm  With more times to come

Gary Barge
1st ward candidate

Murdock View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 6:10am
Thanks canal guy
Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 7:46am
MURDOCK -

Please ask your buddy JIMMY ARMBRUSTER what he has done to put a stop to wasteful HUD projects in Ward One like:

1)  Maple Park Housing Development - five years after groundbreaking this new single-family affordable subdivision is still not completed.  Over $700,000 of HUD funds have been spent to date with four undeveloped building sites and one unsold house; and,

2)  FHA Dollar Homes Program - more than $80,000 in HUD funds were spent to rehabilitate a single-family house at 1018 Hughes Street.  This property remains unsold and most likely will probably be sold for $50,000 or less.

What say your man?  He was briefed on these and other problems in mid-2008 at a meeting at the Barbecue Junction Restaurant along with David S. and Tony M.

Elect GARY BARGE in November.  He will insist that Middletown citizens are fully informed and properly represented.

NRS
alldaywatching View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alldaywatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2009 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Murdock Murdock wrote:

Thanks canal guy
I did not believe it when a friend mine told me that there was a guy on here supporting Mr. Armbruster. I had to come see for myself. I had taken a little break from posting and as you can see from the screen name I like to watch.

But after hearing about this and now seeing it for myself I can no longer sit back. Mr Murdock, first your attitude towards Mr. Barge has been very disrespectful. Now I do not know the man but I can see that he has a problem with the canal and hell it is a dump I would to if I lived by it. but I do know Mr. Armbruster and I live in his ward so my voice does count. Armbruster has done nothing for this ward. I repeat NOTHING!!! If I need some flowers I will go see him , Maybe.  Please tell me what he has done in this ward ? Since you know so much about the man you must know the answers to this question. Did he plant a tree in your front yard, is that why you love him so much? It is time for a change in the first ward and in the city. Bye Mr. Armbruster and you can take Mr. Murdock with you.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2009 at 6:31am
Allday:
I am also a First Ward resident and a voter.  I echo your sentiments.  I also question Mr. Arbruster's business savvy given some of his public statements regarding the effects of disposable income on his business and the effects of income tax on disposable income.

It is indeed time for a change!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic